1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Katayama Haruka (Haachan) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Erena, Jul 25, 2007.

1. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    Umm I know it's from this year, and it's dedicated to Yukirin for her birthday... so the week of Yukirins birthday maybe? (July 15th) I'm not too sure because I've only got the cut haha sorry

2. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    AHHHH I'm so EXCITED I've never seen an LOD before !!!
    Guess one of my oshis graduation concert is a great way to start <3 <3
    Getting ready for the tears & the memories & the MCs ( > T n T )>

3. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    A duel between Takamina and Haachan on the lead off :D that was a fun one seeing them do that, lol Haachan is jumping around, she seems very happy today :D fun performance to watch though it sure has started late...

4. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    [​IMG]
    Yukirin appeared!!!! I knew she wouldn't miss it, I saw her and I cried more lol. That was such a happy performance and the crowd were wonderful, I'm so happy for Haachan. This is all I will post on the matter for now, I'm too upset to really get my head around it so....

5. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Some thoughts between heavy Tanamin-like SOBS:
    I felt bad for Tomu because they either forgot her/skipped her during MC3/4 [?] where they were getting time to tell Haachan something :/
    I honestly thought it was gonna end after Kokoro no Placard, but then I WAS AMAZED Tanamin & Mayuyu came out !!!
    AND THEN HARUGON & YUKIRIN'S VIDEO GOODBYE!? AND THEN RABUTAN !?!? AND THEN YUKIRINNNNNNN !?!?!

I could not survive HaaYuki. I'm so glad Haachan got the graduation concert she deserved,
    surrounded by her Original Team B friends, singing Tanpopo no Kesshin while everyone mixes HAACHAN HAACHAN HAACHAN !!!

6. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

Congratulation on your graduation Haachan
    I want to say something more but my english is so poor...
    [​IMG]
    -sobs.-

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Was happy to see the original 3rd gen there (even Harugon's video message) for Haachan. It's nice to see the 3rd Gen is also close as well.

We will miss you Haachan :(. But congrats on graduating and we are all very proud of you :).

Junjou Shuugi (Haachan, Mayuyu, and Tanamin)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Love this Pic (The 3rd Gens)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
  8. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

Mayu :omfg:
    too bad Nakagawa can't attend her graduation performance because JKT48 just finished a concert yesterday

9. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    She made it earlier today, I posted it on the last page ;) Glad she is finally verified though!!!

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol didn't see that haha (deleted my post btw).

Good to see it was (verified).

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  11. hundredpower

hundredpower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    haachan , sotsugyo omedeto

hope you have a brighter future out there.。。。。

my first post in s48 ,

12. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    @CherryBonchan - About the Tomu thing btw, I'm pretty sure they were going over their allocated time they get to do MC because Nattsun(?) was talking too long (I think it was her) and it happens often, it just sucks that Tomu didn't get a chance to say anything too, but I'm sure she will get another chance to say something! :)
    @ForrestFuller - Haha all good man dw ;) I'm glad she is on Twitter in general yay! I didn't think she'd get it that fast...
    @hundredpower - Hey there! Thank you for making your post in Haachan's thread your first I guess? :cool:

(I'm still processing all this btw so I will post tomorrow about my feels lol I feel like I should.....)

13. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    What a good graduation performance tbh. There was hardly any tears until the end, all smiles and goofing around which is what I wanted. Takamina sharing the opening lines of Nagai Hikari made me so happy and it was so cute seeing them sing together. On 755 Takamina said she wanted to share those lines 'no matter what'. It was a nice thing to do. Also watching Haachan in Renai Kinshi Jourei reminds me of how versatile she is as a performer. Only one performing live and not much fault in terms of voice, and her overall aura in the song compared to the other two. (I like the lineup when it's Tomu/Manami/Karen because they're all similar in skill if y'know what I mean) The crowd was suuuper hyped for her and I was so excited when I heard them all screaming so loud for her, especially when she did the Kage-Ana. (Ame no Doubutsuen was playing which was sweet... her first unit song, but it sounded like the Team K version to me??) At the graduation end, that solo piano start to Junjou Shugi made me really sad, and then seeing Tanamin and even Mayuyu show up to perform it was so great. I thought Lovetan would show and she did which is good because Haachan loves her show much. Aaaand then, Yukirin!!! That made me so happy seeing her rush from the NMB concert to send off her best friend. (Also the VTR from Harugon!!) Then the 3rd gen feels as they sang Tanpopo....... that's where it really got me. Especially seeing the normally super composed Yukirin start crying haha. All in all, I'm happy for Haachan and I'm glad that she is my Kami Oshi. I have no regrets. I don't know what to do now, because while I have other members I like I don't feel like any are anywhere near the same level as Haachan. And finally, Thanks to Yuasa-san on G+ once more for these.
    BytY8WqCAAAQ82G.jpg BytY9EiCIAAr5VF.jpg BytY-jJCQAAtbx0.jpg

14. hundredpower

hundredpower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    @haachan i used to be silent reader in this thread about 2 years since haachan was in jakarta

well it because i can't speak japanese so i always came here , lol

i dont watch her graduation show yet , guess hello online ready tomorrow ,

15. admiraltolokus

Haachan now has eternal godlike status for me as far as entertainment industry goes :3 Haachan outranks anybody and anything in the entire industry across the world(I listen to and watch a lot of different movies, music types). As to who I will be paying attention to in AKB48 itself now will probably be Yukirin, but I have come to like reading about Mariko Nakamura and Maeda Ami in Team A, I like those two :3

Thanks dude for sharing the initial links to the performance, watching it live was well worth getting no sleep last night, and am very happy for Haachan, and very happy she has now with twitter, kept open an avenue for us to easily interact with her and keep up to date with her outside of news sources, etc.

This has been most satisfactory indeed!

16. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

i just hope someone uploaded katayama haruka graduation performance at dailymotion or youtube

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    translation of Nakagawa Haruka – Message to Katayama Haruka for Her Graduation from AKB Shimbun via JKT48stuff
    Ha-chan was like a mother in the 3rd gen…or rather, a granny? (laughs)
    Everyone used to say her way of talking was like a grandma. Only she was strangely more calm and collected than the others.

In the beginning, I feel she was always with Yukirin. She became more friends with many people after being transferred to Team A. During the time we were in Team B, and even after the transfer. 4 years ago, we even did a stage show together. In “ACT Izumi Kyoka”, we also toured local cities.

Among 3rd gen members, both her dancing and singing were a cut above the rest. “If I graduate I want to be in lots of musicals and plays”, she used to say.

There are many actresses who started from the theater now, so I hope Ha-chan can become one too.
    It seems less and less people go to theaters lately… so I hope she becomes famous by doing plays and musicals, and gets big enough to fill a huge place.

As for me…I feel like I could be in the JKT even until 30. After graduating, I’d marry I guess (laughs). I feel that Ha-chan would look the same even at 30, she can easily marry even after that. Sorry if you were thinking to marry earlier!!

But I hope she’s happy after graduating. We’ve been together for a longer time than a family, so I worry about it. When’s her graduation show? I want to see her off with my own eyes. I always think this when members graduate…

[​IMG]
    placard translation: “Dream BIG!!” Ha-chan, your song gives happiness to everyone’s hearts!! Keep doing your best!!"

all translations are made by @om_badai_R
    http://www.jkt48stuff.com/2014/09/jkt48-nakagawa-haruka-message-katayama-haruka-graduation/

Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  18. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

Congratulations on your graduation Haachan. I learned a lot of things about you in your last theater stage performance. May you have a brighter future after leaving AKB.

19. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    @zakky26 - Thank you for posting that! :) It was nice to read such a sweet message from Harugon. I'm sad she missed seeing it in person, but I'm glad there was a VTR from her at least (it would of been such a nice surprise if she showed up). I'm glad that Harugon wrote such a nice message for her :blush:

20. admiraltolokus

It seems like Haachan will be posting to her twitter regularly, I sure hope she does and keeps us informed of what all she is up to ^_^ also she posted yesterday a google+ entry about her graduation with a graduation message, it is wonderful T_T also she posted on twitter about her recent fan letters :D I need to send her a new one, but I am wondering though if there will be any way to send her a fan letter since she has graduated? I guess you could write to the agency and put ATTN Katayama Haruka on it, but not sure that would work...

片山陽加
    Shared publicly - Yesterday 1:10 PM

先日、卒業公演を無事に終えました!
    7年半の活動の中で沢山の出逢い
    思い出、色々なお仕事ができました!
    初めての劇場公演
    毎年盛大にやってもらった生誕祭
    東京ドームLIVEで見たあの景色。
    AKBでの活動全てが一生の宝物です‼︎
    がむしゃらに頑張ってた時もあった。
    不安で怖くて辛いこともあった。
    だけどそれ以上に楽しい事