1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Katayama Haruka (Haachan) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Erena, Jul 25, 2007.

1. nickblitz

nickblitz Kenkyuusei

byebye haachan! i wish you all the best in your future. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

2. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Seeing this thread in the current members' section makes it tougher to swallow she's gone.
    Miss her so much already...no more Junjou Shugi center :(
    (I like Yuki's and Juri's version in Team B rn but there's no one who can sing it like Haachan).

3. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    http://studio.ameba.jp/user/premiumBroadcast?cast_id=1265

This what I think it is? Haachan has a role in a production of Alice In Wonderland?

"「ファンタジープラネット-アリスとシンデレラの冒険-」にて
    片山陽加が主演のアリス役に決定致しました!!
    構成・作詞・演出/宇治川まさなり 脚本/米山和仁"

And as Alice?! I hope it leads to more work ^o^

4. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Anyone has the longer available version of Haachan's "Omoikiri American"????

5. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    If you guys have the chance, watch 121011 A6 LOD, Haachan is (real) live singing Itoshisa no Accel :)

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Shouldn't this thread be in the graduates section? I have noticed its still in the Team A section lol.

7. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    Long time no post for me in here thanks to life haha--
    Haachan has been pretty busy by the looks which makes me happy, I hope the work keeps coming for her!
    She spent Halloween with Yukirin after she said she had no plans! Here is cute HaaYuki-
    B1anuqICMAA7MD4.jpg
    And then I'm assuming this is Haachan in her Alice in Wonderland costume as she is tweeting it a lot lately? She looks super pretty in the blonde wig, I hope the play goes well!
    B10YxYECAAE9-pn.jpg B1w_D1ECAAEL51Z.jpg
    She posts a lot of pictures of her rabbit みるく too and he is super cute and also a lot of Disney related images, as expected! I really need to catch up with all my Haachan news but I think she has something after this? I'm not sure....
    @Open_SaysaMe - Is that one on Youku? I think I've seen that one ages ago but the only copies I've got of her singing it is from 2011--
    @ForrestFuller - Yeah it should be, I'm just assuming mods have other things to worry about or can't do it so it doesn't phase me because I'd love if she was still here lol

8. admiraltolokus

I check up on her twitter about once a day or few days, they just had that theater performance today... yesterday! I send replies, she has gotten more followers on twitter too ^o^ hoping she has more work lined up soon too and that this show she is in sells well.

Also @haachan I think she will keep up her ameblo blog indefinitely :D still using it a lot
    http://ameblo.jp/harukatayama/entry-11949305296.html?timestamp=1415339860

http://www.standardsong.com/fantasy/
    look under cast and see the musicals she has been in lately, I think she will get more work ^_^ wish I was over there and able to go to the performances.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  9. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    @haachan no, it isn't available on Youku unfortunately :( . Actually I had DL it to watch another performance, but then I decided to watch Itoshisa no Accel too to see who would be performing and I found out it was Haachan singing it live.

10. admiraltolokus

Anyone else following Haachan on twitter? She has spent the past week in Taiwan for a live event and being a tourist :p oddly though the banners at the event have AKB48 written on them, is that kosher? Glad she has some activity outside of Japan :v and fans even made a banner for her when she went to Taiwan!
    [​IMG]

Also someone has uploaded video from the event to youtube.
    if the video does not show watch the video here its all in Chinese so no telling what is being said...

11. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    @admiraltolokus -- Do you know how excited I was when I saw that it was Haachan and Micha though !! I'm glad that they're still super close like that. I follow her on Twitter too and keep up with her that way it's good to see her getting work and being so positive about everything, I'm glad she is doing what she loves! She seems to have a lot of fun backstage etc which is good but she always seemed like she was easy to get along with :) Also I'm glad that she is keeping her blog! She posts her schedule there more right? And normal blog posts but it's good to keep up with what she does. Also it seems like the 'post grad beauty' has hit her-- I didn't think it was possible because she was already gorgeous but wow--
    B4_J_qwCYAAO8rk.jpg B5LhHdHCMAE7bV6.jpg

12. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    /posts exactly 1 month later
    Junjou Shugi ranked 171 at request hour!! It's a big drop but was expected and I'm happy it's still in the main show. And guess who came back... none other than the Junjou Shugi goddess herself Haachan !!!!! I'm so looking forward to seeing this and seeing how hype the crowd would be at that opening line by Haachan.... I know I woulda been in tears if I was there lol
    tumblr_niixnw8WqD1qh2g1wo1_540.jpg tumblr_niixnw8WqD1qh2g1wo2_1280.jpg tumblr_niixnw8WqD1qh2g1wo3_540.jpg B73sKv2CcAApzTD.jpg

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    So about Junjou Shugi ranking. Haachan's appearance made the morning news in Japan. Of course the BIG news in relation to RH was Acchan, but you can still see some snippets of Haachan's performance. I would give a time it starts, but this is a compilation of a few news shows. As such Junjou Shugi is sprinkled throughout the video...

Haachan looks great!:inlove: As expected.:XD: She was really killing that dance, from what we see. :awesome:

14. admiraltolokus

Looking forward to downloads from Hello Online >_<;

I always try to keep up with Haachan's activities, but this one surprised me as I did not recall hearing about her narrating a Girls News snipet? Has she done this one before? Its on facebook though, I think its public

15. yuko-oshi

yuko-oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I just started collecting photos of her she is cute :D

16. admiraltolokus

A stage production that Haachan is currently staring in \ :v / make sure ya are keeping with her on twitter too!!!
    https://twitter.com/haachandayoo

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's great to see Haa-chan is doing well :approve:

18. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    In my travels on the internet, Haachan has found me once again <3
    Stuff *I* haven't seen before, but maybe y'all have
    I miss Haachan dearly & love seeing how happy she is outside idol world :3

I didn't know Haachan had a show before? Katayama Haruka no Sugo Tomo?
    Anyone know what it was about other than Haachan traveling & eating tomato frozen yogurt? [LOLOL]

19. admiraltolokus

Yep she had her own show... it was fun, she did various things, ate at various places, did glass blowing too, a few other things as well. You can download it at hello!online.

I follow her every day of course on her twitter, glad she is dong well and getting work :D

20. admiraltolokus

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2015
    • Like Like x 1