Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  4. aftieci

aftieci Kenkyuusei

Do you guys can explain why Haruna retweet from nogi fans, and now nogi fans has deleted the tweet,,,

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    This japanese article talks about this thing, I don't 100% understand it, but it look like there was a disguise between Kojiharu's grad concert and Nogizaka's anniversary which were all on 22nd feb. It looks like some nogi fans were pissed about this cause Nogi's anniversary has been overshadowed by Kojiharu's concert (or maybe the opposite) and said bad things about it, like saying it sucked.

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/12724394/

If someone understands more about it please write it :)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  7. Yumeji

Yumeji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    From what I understand, this whole thing started because Cyzo Woman wrote an article saying Kojiharu was unhappy about Nogizaka46's new single announcement being on the same day as her grad concert. Like their news would overshadow her concert or something like that. In that same article, they also called Nogizaka46 a "sister group" of AKB48. <----- I lol-ed at this to be honest, proves they don't know what they are talking about.

I mean really? Cyzo Woman? This site has a reputation of posting fake click bait news and has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned. They also post a lot of negative stuff about AKB48 and other celebs in general. However, some Nogi fans really believe this and started bashing Kojiharu. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  8. aftieci

aftieci Kenkyuusei

Well, that's to bad,now nogi fans has deleted her/his account too,,,RIP Haters:asdfgh:
    But I think Nogizaka 46 has overshadow by Haruna's graduation,because you know the concert is really great, the best send-off for Haruna

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

another example of "fake news" :lol:

11. pongpaeng

pongpaeng Kenkyuusei

If you haven't seen this yet, I've collected some videos on Haruna IG for recent few month. Enjoys XD

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  13. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  14. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    The Human Made for Kojima Haruna stuff that was a 2 day pop-up back at the end of February is on the Human Made website (http://coldcoffee.jp/) now. Dropped about an hour ago so some of the stuff is sold out (the really cool reveal glasses), but everything else is still available. It's Japan only so if you're somewhere else you'll need a proxy. Prices are high, but the quality is always top notch with Human Made if you're worried about that.

15. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  16. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  17. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Got my Human Made x Kojiharu shirt in today. It's no doubt the best quality shirt I've ever bought. The design isn't really my style, but I thought it was a good idea to grab it before it sold out.

18. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

I really hope Kojiharu continues to do music. She has a lovely voice and can sing much better than the other ex 48 acts and the other pop girls like Koda Kumi, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru are all past their prime already.

19. tix28

tix28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    when is her last handshake event?

20. Yumeji

Yumeji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    It's on March 20th at Makuhari Messe.

Edit: I just watched Yukirin's showroom and she explained some points about Shoot Sign's choreography which I found interesting.

https://twitter.com/keiyukijyuri/status/843075236631199745
    https://twitter.com/keiyukijyuri/status/843076671150350336

- The hand waving thing at the beginning represents sakura petals.
    - The "six" gesture is a homage to Sakura no Hanabiratachi (which is Kojiharu's debut single).
    - The move when everybody points at Kojiharu and then pulls back their hands is supposed to signify their sadness at Kojiharu's graduation (like asking her not to go).
    - Kojiharu also has a special Nyancat pose.
    - The gun pointing gesture they did while jumping represents looking forward and continuing on your path.
    - The flying kiss gesture to the left and right represents Kojiharu thanking the audience because it's her last match/single.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017