1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Graduated Team A - Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. aftieci

aftieci Kenkyuusei

can u translate what aki-p write for kojima at her graduation stage???:(

2. hiroto

hiroto Kenkyuusei

It would be very interesting the comments of Aki-P.

Because carries been writing every day for years to Kojiharu.

3. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    Can anyone tell me what show this skit is from? It's pretty old though...

4. hiroto

hiroto Kenkyuusei

[/QUOTE]
    To dissimulate by representing that the other is the culprit. [hehe]

Numero Tokyo 2017 of May.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017 at 1:52 PM
  5. aftieci

aftieci Kenkyuusei

I'm watching over and over kojima haruna graduation stage,and i see interaction between her and her kouhai,and when they sing yuuhi wo miteiruka,almost of her kouhai crying for her,as you can see mayuyu and yukirin cry for her too,i though it is rare to see mayuyu cry for her senpai,i just realised how much haruna means a lot to akb member,and i just think akb will not feel the same without her,she is not an absolute ace like maeda atsuko,have a leadership like takahashi minami,but i think she is very important member for akb48...It just my thought

6. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    I haven't seen it yet (I'm still waiting for a higher quality video), but I think the reason why so many of the girls were crying at Haruna's graduation is because her departure really feels like the end of an era. She's been with the group since the beginning. Now only Miichan can say she's been in the group longer. When Acchan graduated it was sudden and shocking because she was still like 22 and probably could've stuck around a bit longer, but the rest of the Kami7 was still around along with all our fave faces so that helped lessen the blow. But now almost literally all the notable older members of the 48 group are gone. I'm not just talking about the other Kami7 but also girls like Akimoto Sayaka, Sae, Kasai, Maeda Ami, Paruru, Kawaei, Takajo, Mocchii, Wasamin, Nakagawa Haruka, Umechan, Lovetan, Sato Amina, Reinyan, Iwata Karen, Hirarii, Nishino Miki, Naanya... I could go on and on... and don't even get me started on NMB... I seriously feel like every girl I've ever laid eyes on and thought was notable is gone now. And this week I lost two more of my remaining oshis: Keiichi and Kojiharu. Yabushita Shu is another rising star who graduated way too soon it feels like. I'm just sure the girls in the group must feel this even more than I do... It feels real now that the group is not the same anymore. And I think everyone is worried they'll go the way of Morning Musume who are definitely not as relevant as they were when the group was at it's peak in the early 2000's. I'm sure they must be anxious. Kojiharu was an anchor that tied AKB down to its roots. Now she's gone and so is the sense of security she must've made her kouhai feel. I completely understand the tears. It's frustrating that things can't just stay the same and time has to move on.

Sorry for the long post... I have a lot of feels this week :cute:

Edit: Can we talk about how this queen wore a Dior gown to her theatre graduation?? #WhenWillYourFave

7. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017 at 1:53 PM
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    A translation of the letter Aki-P wrote for Kojiharu (excuse any mistakes, I'm still quite new to Japanese):

"To Kojima Haruna-sama,
    You have always been a diligent member. Even when I didn't know how to handle some stronger personalities from some other original members you always neatly did what had to be done. At a time when AKB48 still didn't sell well you suddenly told me during an interview in Daikanyama: 'I am surprisingly good at singing!'
    Naturally you said it in your playful way of saying things. But because you were so diligent I didn't pay attention/I forgot about it and you started complaining and feeling sulky about it. You were right: your singing was in fact really good but I had forgotten about it. So I quickly came up with a WCenter song for you and Maeda Atsuko: 'Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka?'.
    A few years ago you told me you want to talk to me about something so we met for dinner in an Italian restaurant in Azabujuban. I'm certain you were thinking about seriously graduating back then but in the end we were only talking about it jokingly. I feel like I was a father who didn't want to hear that his daughter had plans to get married and so I avoided the graduation topic when it came to you.
    It's needless to say you were always thinking about AKB's future, you took care of the kouhais and didn't bring up the topic all the time. So I didn't bring it up either, I let you do it and I thought it would be nice if you stayed in AKB even after you are 30.
    Now we're finally celebrating your celebration on the 19th April 2017 and I will ask you this: 'Haruna, can you stay a little longer?'
    Just kidding. I won't get spoiled by you anymore. Stay yourself. Even if others see you as a person that lacks motivation or that you're cutting through life without work, because the truth is that you loved AKB48 more honestly and seriously than anyone else. You had a big sense of responsibility and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Thank you.
    Congratulations for your graduation.
    You have my blessings for your second start into life.
    Akimoto Yasushi."

9. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    thanks for the translation!!! :flower: that made me cry!! :cry2: one more time!!! :^^;:

10. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    Thanks. I'm so happy when I read this. I feel that Kojiharu is really important to AKB48 when Aki-p himself wanted her to stay a little longer. There's no doubt that her voice is good.

11. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I've read on some threads that a few of the more cynical posters on Stage48 think the tears we see in these graduation stages are all manufactured by the girls for effect. Their reasoning is that the fans want to see tears, so the girls give the fans what they want. I really don't want to believe that for a second. I've always thought that those emotions that we are seeing are absolutely genuine. Anybody have an opinion one way or the other?

12. WingsofAngels48

WingsofAngels48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    I mean maybe some members are playing their tears up, but a lot of them are absolute disasters. I doubt they could make themselves look like that much of a mess if they tried. Not that I'm saying it's a bad thing! I think it's really touching when a member just loses it at a graduation

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

13. SQUiD48

SQUiD48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Yukirin was suspected to have fake cried [hehe] They even called her on showroom to ask if it was fake, but obviously Yukirin said it was all real.
    imo Kojiharu is such a huge influence on every member wether she spoke to them or not, so I think all the tears that night were real :cry2:

14. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    ^^ Thank you so much for the translations.

renaikeikaku
    C-GFl-xVYAA_8YX.jpg C-GFl-uUIAEPytz.jpg

Swingle
    C-A6OfDUwAA2tnb.jpg C-A6OgAUwAE1DU2.jpg C-A6OgDUwAATea_.jpg C-A6OgEUAAIObQn.jpg

Sakurai- Ariyoshi the Yakai no 04/27
    @16:30

15. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    :(:cry2:

16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    I really want to think the members' tears are genuine. Kojiharu was such an important part of AKB! And as Aki-P said, even he wanted her to stay after she was 30 and that she was so supportive of her kouhais. Since she was the oldest member and a 1st Gen, pretty much everyone was her kouhai! Yukirin has that blackhearted character, but I still think that she cared for Kojiharu. It must feel like the end of an era with her gone

17. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Kojiharu in GirlsAward 2017 Spring/Summer 5/3

C-5sKeAXUAE6jlg.jpg C-5wRZVXkAANW7h.jpg C-5xjtxXkAEdtlW.jpg C-5xn-cXkAAJkA7.jpg C-6G2ghXoAAp370.jpg
    C-5xQMiWAAAp1f0.jpg C-6G2N0XkAATDob.jpg C-5wRZSXUAIU_RY.jpg

credit: Modelpress and Oricon

Maidigitv

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017 at 1:50 PM
  18. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    Aki-P gets a lot of crap from netizens for being a money grubbing dirty old man who exploits young women, but that was a really sweet letter he wrote for Kojiharu. I think he really does care for the girls in the 48 group, especially those from the first few generations whom he's gotten to know well throughout the years. I really do get the feeling that he wants the best for them despite what some people may say about him. And lol at Haruna tooting her own horn in regards to her singing abilities. She was basically like "Listen Akimoto-san, I can sing pretty well so why haven't I centered a song yet?"

I guess it's believable that some of the girls may have been hamming it up. They might have seen it as an opportune time to practice their fake crying and improve their acting chops, but I doubt too many of them did. Whether they were close to Haruna or not, her graduation is yet another reminder that the AKB we all fell in love with is quickly becoming a thing of the past. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, the group isn't the same as it was and the future is no longer certain. Will the group maintain relevancy or go the way of Morning Musume? It must be anxiety-inducing for the remaining members to experience the graduations of all these legendary members.

Those extensions... I missed long haired Kojiharu. She looks so lovely and imo she walked better than the other models despite those killer wedges they had her wearing. I was watching the first vid thinking about how stiff all the models looked when Haruna came out looking so casual and chill. The bag looked like it was in danger of slipping off her narrow shoulders though. I have the same problem with satchels. Does anyone know what brand she was modeling for?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017 at 1:50 PM
  19. hiroto

hiroto Kenkyuusei

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    Loosely translated with a lot of help from translator applications;

"On the topic of women, 'what power is necessary to be a contemporary woman?'
    "This time I picked Kojima Haruna-san, who recently graduated from AKB48. While attracting a lot of male fans as an 'idol you can meet,' her beauty and marshmallow body (I'm not sure what exactly that is supposed to mean but oh well) present in magazines was a goal/role model for many women. So what is Kojima Haruna-san's secret power to be supported by men and women...?
    "A characteristic that was found within her but not within other AKB members was objectivity. In a world of entertainment you usually cannot survive without putting yourself out there but she always gave off the impression she was watching AKB from somewhere else. While being a central/important member, she is calm and supportive and she never broke down under the pressure of explosive popularity.
    "Such a character seems to be called 'my pace' with lack of motivation but that alone cannot be the top idol; it can be seen now that Kojima-san was an adult woman who was good at overlooking everything for a long time.
    "Even Kojima-san who has a lazy image would have to put a lot of effort into remembering so many songs and dance (choreographies). But she doesn't show how hard she is trying and she does not seem desperate, she is striving for her goals in the shadows. A "person who doesn't consider effort as effort" can continue producing stable results even when enduring painful circumstances.
    "Even her graduation event, which involved nearly all the staff and caused a sleepless season seems relaxed in her case. As far as I saw on the documentary, there was a scene of tension but she kept a cool head that is incomparable to the stress/pressure other members have felt or will feel at their graduation ceremony. Kojima-san's laziness may be blunt but that does not make her effort any less.
    "Kojima-san who stayed in the group for as long of a period as more than 10 years is rare in the idol industry, as most of her colleagues soon spread their wings into different territory [such as acting]. Even when her work load as a magazine model and commercial worker increased, she did not quit AKB. Why is that? I guess that is because she possess the unique talent to evolve without changing.
    "It is easy to evolve once you have changed your environment but it seems impossible to continue your desired growth without changing the conditions other than yourself without considerable self-production ability. Kojima-san used her own objectives/virtues and insensitive abilities to gain the hearts of men and women alike."

(Sorry for any mistakes, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!)