1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. pongpaeng

pongpaeng Kenkyuusei

Latest ig live from Haruna, since nobody share it here :D enjoy!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Nyan-nyan was in Paris at an exhibit of a Japanese artist.
    an then she posed in front of this ... to clarify: 'Jantje Ontembaar' is Dutch and can be translated as untameable little john.
    Now, as chance would have it, there as a series of Dutch tv programs on Japan recently, and each episode centered on a Japanese word.
    So the word for the second episode was 'Otemba' which is used to describe a energetic/wild young girl (and it's ment in a positive way).
    The theory is that Otemba is derived from Ontembaar ... I thought it was funny to see Nyan-nyan in front of this, and wonder if the artist knows the connection between Otemba and Ontembaar.
    (and maybe the character 'Jantje Beton' which is used to promote making space for children to play in urban areas ( 'beton' meaning concrete) )
    43728834_1809952302375713_2274388799041568768_n.jpg

btw, no one would describe Nyan-nyan as 'Otemba' I guess, Yuko, Miichan, Sae, but not Nyan-nyan

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  4. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    So I just watched the live broadcast of no3b's 10th anniversary. I can't even tell you how much I love this group (well, I mean...with Nyan in it you can't really go wrong :p).

First of all, thank God for Ogi shachou. He saw the girls perform Junai no Crescendo in theatre during Team A's 4th stage and made them AKB's first official subunit because they meshed so well. Genius. I'm so lucky my forever oshi had such a good agency backing her. It's not everyday the company president gets so involved with his idols' activities. Remember Ogi Matsuri? How many other agencies organized concerts specifically just to showcase their 48 girls? :v:

If I had to find something to complain about it would be that the unit never had a solo concert before this anniversary. Or that they haven't released anything since Kirigisu-Jin (which is my jam btw:banana:). To be fair, though, that was January 2013 and just before Miichan had her scandal so I can understand the hiatus, but then the OG Team 4 formed later that year and she was back in fine form?? Ogi had a year and a half to put something together before Takamina graduated and then another year after that while 2 of the 3 were still with AKB. Missed opportunities imo.:glare:

Anyway, was this anniversary an afternoon and evening concert kinda thing or just the evening concert? I'm only wondering because the girls looked kinda disheveled when they first came out on stage. They looked more like you would expect them to look at the end of a concert rather than the beginning. :wtf:

They all looked great though. :inlove: Remember how Takamina got way too skinny there for a while? Well, now she's gained some weight back and looks happy and healthy. The high ponytail she was sporting was very reminiscent of her signature hairstyle from back in the day. :cute: Miichan's the opposite. She gained quite a bit of weight about two years ago (I was worried she might be depressed :cold:), but of course, she's been steadily losing it since and she's gotten a lot prettier now that her confidence has returned. <3 And, naturally, Haruna is Haruna. Her beauty is unchanging. :blush:

Thoughts on the concert itself: I was disappointed in the costumes or lack there of. They really only wore one dress the whole time with a jacket on over it in the beginning and a T-shirt on over it during the encore. It would've been nice if Nyan had handled the costumes since she is the resident fashion designer, but oh well... another missed opportunity. :fp:

Loved that they did a no3b's version of Heart Ereki (with Kojiharu center), Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby (with Takamina center), and Oogoe Diamond, but they should've also done a no3b's version of Densetsu no Sakana or one of Miichan's songs that she centered. A third missed opportunity. :gavel: Kojiharu killed that Heart Ereki performance though. Girl was feeling herself. Praise. :worthy:

The venue was really intimate. There was a ton of interaction with the audience and you could tell the fans were really enjoying it. Also, props to them for singing live despite not being the most talented singers. A++ for effort. Even my K-pop faves don't represent like that. :^^;:

01. Nishino Miki opening act [hehe]

02. VCR w/ Ogi shachou

03. Overture (no3b's ver.)
    04. Junai no Crescendo
    05. Kiss no Ryuusei
    06. Kirigisu-Jin
    07. Pedicure Day

08. MC 1

09. no3b's "Shukan no3b" [START]
    10. Itoshisa no Accel (Takamina solo)
    11. no3b's "Shukan no3b" cont'd.
    12. Uso desho? ~Nanaboshi GA hama no Nanafushigi~ (Kojiharu solo)
    13. no3b's "Shukan no3b" cont'd. - Minegishi Minami's Birthday Surprise
    14. Watashi wa Watashi (Miichan solo)
    15. no3b's "Shukan no3b" cont'd [END]

16. Tane
    17. Girls' Talk
    18. Kimi Shika

19. MC 2 - "no3b Quiz" w/ Mukaichi Mion (plus Kato Rena brief guest appearance)

20. Heart Gata Virus
    21. Heart Ereki
    22. Kuchiburi ni Be My Baby
    23. Oogoe Diamond

24. MC 3

25. Seishun no Komorebi

Encore

26. VCR (Various celebs congratulate no3b's on their 10th anniversary. Including Tomochin, Mariko, and Acchan <3<3<3)

27. Answer
    28. Kuchibiru Furezu...

29. MC 4 (Miion, Renacchi, and Mikichan present no3b's with a cake) :ome:

30. Relax!

• Like Like x 2
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I had posted the setlist on the wiki but didn't think to post it here.

The Quiz Miion did was one of my favourite parts of all the MC bits. I remember they played the French Pedicure day mix and none of them got it, and I just sat there thinking "you only have one official remix on your CD!" [hehe]

I agree with the costumes but it was a quite small concert (more like an event) so the fact that they wore more than one outfit overall (cause the jackets in the beginning are a different outfit imo, and the shirts were nice) made me happy.

It's a shame they didn't include a Miichan center song but I think they wanted to do 3 A-sides and unfortunately, Miichan never got to center an a-side :/

6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The problem with having just 3 members is that if you would choose to have real costume changes in stead of layering things (like the jackets) it would take several minutes to change, adding stress for the members and potentially breaking the flow of the show.
    And they might have filled that time with maybe some sketches or a song by Mion, Renachii and Miki-chan .... but I'm not sure how fans would have reacted to having too much attention directed to non-no3b stuff ...

otoh ... they could have used the VTR's by Acchan, Tomochin, Mariko etc. for that.
    (they kinda did ... but it was just changing into the 10th anniversary T-Shirts)

Btw ... first guy .. was that the guy who played Jiro in Mendol Ikemen? The second one I recognised .... he's the one that got his lights punched out by Miichan :D

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I remember from an early AKBingo episode that they often seem to wear these jackets.

Actually, it was the first episode of AKB 1ji 59fun. It looks like they're wearing just normal skirt and shirt combo;

Screenshot_20181129-214038.jpg

But then Noro Kayo and Sato Natsuki are asked to switch mics with Nyan and Tomochin and it turns out to be a jacket too

Screenshot_20181129-214015.jpg Screenshot_20181129-214005.jpg

8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    To be honest .... that was brutal ... I'm sure those girls were told that that as going to happen ..... otoh .... Japanese tv ... you never can tell :/

but that was the time in which roles like center weren't all that cast in stone yet .... and they were all searching for their own niche ... I'm sure some of them must have felt ignored ... or neglected

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Definitely. I incidentally did a count of how many members graduated in which year. AKB 1ji 59fun started in 2009 and 38 members graduated in 2009 (compared to 2, 12 and 7 in 2006, 2007 and 2008 respectively). That was the highest number of graduations until 2012 (44) and we had the SDN48 Mass Graduation then.

We've had 36-44 members graduating each year from 2013 to 2016 but you have to keep in mind, at that time we also had SKE, HKT and NMB. 2017 holds the record for most graduations with 59. In 2018 we fell back into the 40, and for 2019 we currently have 2 graduations planned although I'm sure we will definitely see more. Now we also have NGT (with already 2 teams now) and STU's Kenkyuusei.

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
  12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Happy Christmas to all NyanNyan fans.. ;)

13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 3
  14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Nyan posted these recently on her instagram :cute: Already over 30 but still so good looking. I aspire to be like her
    IMG_20190120_090940.jpg IMG_20190120_090950.jpg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Actually prettier at 30 than she was at 20. It's strangely surprising how few people you can say that about.[hehe]

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1