1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Ami (Aamin) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Takamina, Sep 2, 2009.

1. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Some pics:

"Maeda herself produced the title, cover, and all the photographs from the inside, and the composition such as the color scheme. In all the scenes, Maeda shoots with various flowers that she likes, and it is a book that you can encounter various appearances from smile seal cuts to smile cuts.

In addition, Mariko Shinoda, who has loved Maeda since the AKB48 era, appears in the obi* of the book. " Ami Maeda, a 25-year-old who has also grown into an adult sex appeal . Cuteness, beauty, and transience like a variety of flowers... It is a whole body that became an adult from a girl with a strong core and an attractiveness."

* obi is not just the sash around a kimono, but is the paper cover around a book. (jisho)

dRsSCf2BxT0J9Hm-OQ1eu3_YIDOfZRzyHJIt9Ifa0L8.jpg

Eu5VcpixfD9Ow4C5Ec2PERPq7vnCsIQHSOL9eRF9YlU.jpg

vzs5JTlqrxh8Irp4ZaNti8sXX_qc3cCd1icvRF4NvKg.jpg

XMhBzjQkkQUWHjBL6j5SI_WjsBqG7ezNk7y0jUcB7k4.jpg

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/2207690

cover:

P200907-K001-420x593.jpg

https://www.musicvoice.jp/news/202009070162559/

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yep, still absolutely gorgeous. :cute:

And I said I was going to cut down on photobooks, but this is one I never thought we'd see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Here's to hoping that Amazon.jp will ship this one out to the US. They've been hit or miss lately with books/magazines.

5. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Yes, me too. If the grads keep churning out photo books, I'm never gong to get my credit card paid off, because I use DHL to get the books out of Japan to the U.S. and the shipping, while extremely fast, costs more than the book itself!!!!!:gavel:

• Like Like x 1
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I wonder if it's because it's an Amazon.co.jp limited edition that's causing it to not be shipped to the US? Iso Kanae's was the same deal, although for some reason, Umezawa Minami's isn't an Amazon Limited, but is being tagged as not being able to ship to the US. Although, I wonder if these restrictions drop after a book's been out for a while. I was able to get Kawago Hina's book, that came out March of this year, but I didn't order a copy until last month.

Thanks for the link in any case, I wasn't able to find it using her name in either English or Japanese.

8. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Because fault of the rebound they cannot send it in my country. :asdfgh:

9. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Once I send a mail to Amazon and asked them why they coldn't send used AKB DVD:s to me in Sweden when they could send me a Movie DVD? The Answer:

"Regarding your inquiry, I checked the item you mentioned in your e-mail and confirmed that this item is not eligible for international shipping.

Amazon.co.jp can only ship items that are cleared for international sales, and we’re constantly reviewing items to verify the international shipping eligibility.

For this reason, there are some items that was used to be shipped internationally become non-eligible item for international shipping.

The item you asked about is currently not available for international shipping as it’s been considered not qualified under the export regulations on our site.

I'm sorry for this confusion it may have caused to you but I hope this information would be helpful."

So, that's it. It's lucky we have @Sakuraism.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Just for the heck of it, I checked CD Japan, and sure enough, they have it for order with no restrictions. One AMI book ordered.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. richard durbano

I just pre-ordered Maeda's book through cdjapan. I used DHL because they are the best and the quickest (and, unfortunately, also the most expensive). I had a bunch of reward points to use and the final price was a tad under $45. I was on the fence until I saw those pictures posted a few days ago by @sscria. Seeing them, made it a no-brainer. Waiting for October!!!!!!! (Thanks to all for the heads-up on the book's publication and the pics.)

I just checked to make sure that my PayPal order went through without any problems and noticed on the cdjapan website that the book really is now temporarily out of stock. I must have gotten the one and only.:).

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  12. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Encounter with the unknown, called examination. ~ Start of 'Space Engineer Approval Course' ~

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think this is closest to the mark. Takahashi Kira and Iso Kanae's books had to the same restriction to every country outside Japan in their pre-order phase and up to 2 weeks after onsale date but they are now open to ship to my country. These shipping oddities seem to have gotten worse since Corona-chan, I wonder is it due to products not being made open for foreign sales on time due to staff shortages or some other restriction. Maybe Amazon have to manually review some books to make sure they aren't too spicy as they won't ship spicy books to dirty gaijins.

Amazon use DHL too though but amazon shipping always seems to be cheaper than CDJapan's?

14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I find that CDJapan uses more substantial packaging than Amazon so maybe the heavier weight of that means a higher shipping cost? However ever since an Amazon delivery arrived at my workplace with a damaged box and a bikini-clad Mirurun visible through the gap :fp: I've always used CDJapan.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Yeah, for books and magazines at least, Amazon's a lot less expensive than CD Japan, by $10-15 almost. That's why I almost exclusively bought my PBs and magazines through Amazon. I'm willing to believe that there's some sort of technicality that Amazon uses to get their DHL shipping fees lower somehow on books.

I'll see in a couple of weeks how CDJ packs books along with other merch, since I did a combo order for Ami's book along with Kanae's plus the Hinatazaka albums.

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More pics (chosen from 21)

"It is a book like her who professes to love flowers, such as incorporating flowers in all the photographs.

Furthermore, the essay, which is divided into five themes of "loneliness," "sadness," "love," "family," and "dream," and spells out thoughts about fans and their families, reveals the inside of her heart that fans do not even know.

――Please tell us your feelings about releasing the 1st photo book.
    Since the AKB48 era, I have received many stories from fans at handshake events and events, saying "I want you to publish a photobook," and I thought it would be great if I could publish it in a milestone year. I'm sure I wouldn't have wanted to put it out without that voice, so it's thanks to the fans. I'm glad to think that the day has finally come to meet expectations.

――It seems that you worked on this work from the production.
    At the first meeting, the editorial staff told me that I could do whatever I wanted, so I included in the essay a private family story that I haven't told the fans about over 25 years. I was particular about the theme and made it into one work by dividing it into five with photos."

1546720.jpg

1546730.jpg

1546732.jpg

1546718.jpg

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/244714/1546721/

• Like Like x 1
  17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Short presentation video for her new PB:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  18. richard durbano

I got my Maeda Ami photobook today. Yesterday it was in Tokyo. Today it's in my apartment. Amazing. DHL is, in my humble opinion, the best international shipper worldwide. Never had a single problem with them in the age of Covid or before.
    The book is exactly what I anticipated in that it's more of a ''beauty'' book than the product of a gravure shoot. Aamin is not Owada Nana or Jonishi Kei. None of the usual ''at the beach'' shots. No cleavage shots, bikini shots or photos of Ami in explicit lingerie. And the girl really really does like her flowers. There really are flowers in almost every photo. The book is small at 7'' x 10''. (I tend to like oversized books more.) But Aamin looks absolutely amazing on virtually every page. No surprise that she has morphed from pretty idol into beautiful woman. I don't know when she got her eyebrows under control, but it took me years to realize Itano Tomomi had gotten her smile taken care of. (I guess I'm not very observant.) All in all, beautiful girl---excellent book. No regrets whatever.

• Like Like x 2
  19. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Thanks for your review. My copy is arriving on Monday. I probably would have had it now like you, but mine's in a combined order. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

• Like Like x 1
  20. richard durbano

Joltfiend, let me know next week if you agree with my assessment. It strikes me as the kind of book that Paruru would put out.