1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Radioactive Man

Radioactive Man Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Vid not working

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    works for me. It is clearer at 0:25 than 0:24 (at 0:24 I assume she is the one sliding down the escalator).

3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched the making of Selfish Pv here: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4906152/

Acchan looks so beautiful in every scene! ;w; Especially when she has the flower crown, but they didn't show a lot of that scene. I love how she's singing along to the song in the beginning (the first scenes she recorded) she sounds really nice too <3 it was funny when she had to run and jump in the arms of the boy, I think they overdid it a little, and she laughed so much LOL. also it's cute when she fell asleep around the end when she recorded the scene with the blonde wig. :3

I know that people have mixed opinions about the short bangs that she had, but personally I think that was a nice hairstyle, depending on how they styled it. I really like how it looks like in the Pv when she is in the bathtub. She has a bun + the short bangs, it actually looks really good on her.

Speaking of Selfish, the official upload of the Short Pv has 1 million+ views now! wow. It's been 4 months since it was uploaded. I'm glad the song is loved >.<

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Wow, thanks so much for posting this. Making music videos sure isn't glamorous work, is it, but I love watching the ''behind the scenes'' stuff. I was so disappointed that I could never find ''the making of'' the music video for Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai. I bet that would have been great. Thanks again for posting this.

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@richard durbano You're welcome! I really enjoy watching it too. I don't remember if there was a making of Seventh Chord Pv, but I remember watching the making of Time Machine Nante Iranai Pv, and that was really fun to watch. Acchan was so cute and at some part she tried speaking english too, haha.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I love this making video. Acchan's styling & hair here is simple but so beautiful <3

7. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Totally agree. I always thought that was Maeda at her all-time best: the great longish hairstyle with the auburn highlights. She was absolutely stunning in that music video. When that song came out, I thought she was going to have a long and prolific solo singing career with Aki-p writing hit song after hit song for her, but, I guess, acting won her heart, just like she was telling us it would going all the back to Q10.

8. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Acchan instagram video (with Harugon)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKM60q6hv_a/?taken-by=atsuko_maeda_official

住んでる人が見たい!世界の超!絶景ハウス6 (If dailymotion gets taken down, just copy and paste the title and you should be able to find a video somewhere at least)

Acchan's instagram / Mariko's instagram, she went to watch Mariko's stageplay, in pics are Yasusu, Hirate Yurina, Miichan and Yukihiko Tsutsumi (director of Initiation Love)

mariko.jpg mariko1.jpg mariko2.jpg

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thanks for the Acchan in Canada link. It looks like all the practice she got riding a bike in so many videos has finally paid off. :)

Update: I was googling as I was watching, so after the lady circled Cape Tyron on the map, I googled the lighthouse. After seeing pictures of the Cape Tyron lighthouse, I knew it was the wrong one. I am not finished yet, but from the signs, she started in Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island) at the Peakes Quay Wharf, then rode to Hunter River, then got a ride to Cape Tyron, then walked to the wrong lighthouse.

She now has the correct name: New London lighthouse.
    http://www.lighthousefriends.com/light.asp?ID=939

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  10. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

11. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^
    Rather than hijack, it was instagram logging her out suddenly and if I'm translating the message right, possibly due to a password change. But fans reassured her that it happened to them too and that if she logs in again it'll be fine (she actually failed to login once after because she was probably panicking and mistyped lol) but she managed to get back in so yeah.

I'm not sure what this show is but Acchan is in it so.. a (rather blurry) cap of Acchan as an oiran from the show apparently.

nhkoiran1.jpg nhkoiran.jpg

Acchan & Erisa's instagram

atsueri2.jpg atsueri3.jpg

ti clinic instagram

ticlinic.jpg

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    New instagram picture and message:
    NHK
    「超入門! 落語 THE MOVIE」
    (10月19日スタート、水曜後10・50)
    撮影楽しかった、、、みてくだい
    14473932_187038855057347_2459199416427347968_n.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK8bo91BLB1/

13. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Acchan is in a new drama! Airing in 2017 though! Drama is called 「銭形警部」looks like it's a collaboration between NTV, Hulu and WOWOW. Starring Suzuki Ryohei, Acchan and Takahiro Miura (Suzuki Ryohei was Acchan's costar in Seventh Code and while they didn't interact in the movie, Takahiro Miura was also in Initiation Love).

new.jpg new1.jpg new2.jpg

Sukkiri video

Acchan will also be on the 「へんないきもの2016最新ランキング大発表SP」show (the one ranking all those weird / freaky looking animals).

henmono.jpg henmono1.jpg henmono2.jpg

14. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

^
    Inspector Zenigata, one of the characters from the Lupin III anime series.

15. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Looks like the Inspector Zenigata drama is a 2hr special according to HeartSongs but I'm not sure.

Also, the cast of Ikemen Paradise 2011 got together for a celebration yesterday!

ikepara.jpg

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. Kamine

Kamine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  19. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ((Sorry I haven't been posting Acchan updates orz))

Press conference I assume for 超入門!落語THE MOVIE番組紹介

pr2.jpg pr.jpg pr1.jpg

超入門!落語THE MOVIE番組紹介 (あさイチ 20161019)

Acchan to be on block fm Smooth Navigation with Emporio Armani radio on 10/24.

smoothnavi.jpg

Various SNS pictures (the more recent ones)

icon1.jpg maika4.jpg maika5.jpg maika6.jpg saki3.jpg saki4.jpg suzuki.jpg

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You can still watch the Line Live (not so live anymore). She interviews J J Abrams (they had met before) starting at about 32:00 with English translation (or course). She admits that she has never climbed Mt. Fuji, and he turns around and interviews her about Shin Godzilla.

She comes back at about the 50:00 mark near the end of the pubic press conference.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016