1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

These are from June/July (probably already posted?) but I only watched them now~

2016/06/29

if the video does not show watch the video here

Acchan appeared in this show for Selfish promo. She talked about how where the Pv was recorded. Then a fortune teller came and read Acchan's hands and made her choose cards to read her future. I'm not sure what he's saying, but Acchan seems happy and she laughed a lot, LOL XD Cutie <3

2016/07/01

This one is interesting to watch!

This is also for Selfish promo, here Acchan went to a CD store and talks about music, of course the Mc first asks her about AKB so they went to the AKB section, and (from what I understand) he asked Acchan which AKB song is the #1 most memorable, Acchan picked Heavy Rotation but then she says that she personally loves Koisuru Fortune Cookie XD She said something like she feel envious when they released that song (she wanted to be part of it LOL) and that she sings it in karaoke a lot. The Mc asked her which part is her favorite and she sings a bit of the first lines of the song (I guess the verses are her favorite part). Cute <3

Then she picked an old Morning Musume single and she talked about how she looked up to them when she was young. I think the Mc asked her if she thought of auditioning for MM, and (I think) Acchan answered that she didn't think about it, or she didn't have the courage (?). then Acchan took a CD of Shibasaki Kou and explained that for her AKB audition, she sang a song Glitter by Shibasaki Kou. She said that back then she didn't think that she would become an idol, she had an interest for acting, and her singing/dancing wasn't good but she didn't give up and became an idol. Lastly Acchan pick a CD from Yakushimaru Hiroko. They were together in Dokonjo Gaeru! (she is an old singer who is an actress). Acchan said that Yakushimaru Hiroko is really kind and cute, and that she admires her.

2016/07

This is from back in July when Acchan went to US for the Japan Cuts Festival. She's so cute in the first video when she speaks english "Thank you for inviting us, I'm sooo happy to be here" XD in the interview she talks about her movie Mohican Comes Home. Around the end she was asked about US and she talked about how she went to US earlier in the month too and that Yuko was also in US so they spend time together (AtsuYuu <3), and she went to watch a musical. if you remember that was when Acchan dyed her hair blonde for a short time LOL and Acchan/Yuko updated their IG with pics/videos together. <3

The second video is a short message from Acchan about the Japan Cuts Festival, it's subbed in english!

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thank you so much for the vids. I remember (and posted about) the time she and Yuko were in New York. For those that don't remember, the show they went to was Hamilton, and they were with Aki-P.

Update: From tweets and instagram, it seems she is in Vietnam.

15624464_160059187808092_2380533426794004480_n.jpeg
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BOIbEBohbZw/

2nd update: a bit of history. Her final theater performance (2012-08-27)

http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=3331

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  3. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    how popular is Acchan currently in japan?

4. tomato1999826

tomato1999826 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hello everyone, I'm a big fan of Acchan and I'm from Vietnam.
    We had a very unforgettable night together at J Series Festival 2016, which just took place in my country on December 17th. You know, Acchan is really a goddess. You think she is beautiful in the photos of magazines and some movies on TV? Forget it! Because Acchan in real life is much more beautiful that you can't believe it. She is gorgeous and very cute. She was a little reserved at first cause she didn't know if there was anyone who know her. But to her surprise, most of the audiences there was her and AKB fans. When Acchan appeared, we shouted her name loudly while rising her posters, photobooks, singles and album. Acchan smiled a lot, but she was the ambassador of Japan in this event, she couldn't have enjoyed it like this is her fan meeting. Acchan smiled and waved her hand, I think she really wanted to burst into laugh when she saw many fans called her name, but she had to keep her image, which made us really sad. She was very dorky.
    I was very sorry for Hayami Mokomichi that he didn't have as much support from people there as Acchan. Every time she was about to say something, we shouted "Acchan Acchan". When all the guests appeared at the end until they went inside, we kept calling "Acchan Acchan". It was really fun and she seemed to like it. She make cute faces and completely forgot the image of a ladylike woman she had had to keep since the beginning, just like a child.
    In the end, we tried to give her presents but the bodyguards prevented us from doing that. Acchan seemed to take it but she stopped when seeing the bodyguard. I think she was shy. Luckily, the MC who was very cute hurriedly took our present and gave Acchan. Acchan smiled a lot when taking it. Do you know what it is? It's a Vietnamese traditional hat - Nón lá. The special point on this hat is that we drew her and AtsuMina couple chibi. I wonder if she would post it on instagram or not cause Acchan seems to be still sulky with Takamina.
    I will upload some photos of her here. It's high quality and was taken by Vietnamese fan. I'm waiting for newspaper in Vietnam to post article about J Series Festival and Acchan but they just posted about Vietnamese artists who took part in that event They didn't say much about Acchan though she was the one who had a lot of support there. Ughhh...
    About the interview, I will translate it if you want to know

Attached Files:

5. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Welcome to Stage 48. If you love AKB, you've come to the right place and if you love Maeda, you're definitely in the right place. There are many many people here who think AKB has never been the same since she graduated. I watched highlights from the J Series Festival in Vietnam on Youtube. The camera work was a little shaky but it was easy to see how much the Vietnamese love Acchan. She was wearing a beautiful dress and with her hair styled that way, she looked almost regal. All of Acchan's fans post here and I hope you enjoy sharing news, thoughts and opinions about the former ace of AKB as she develops her acting skills in Japanese movies and TV shows.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dillykawaii

dillykawaii Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Thanks for sharing! <3<3<3

7. Aoi H.

Aoi H. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I need to start hunting down all the stuff she's appeared in.

I have literally not watched anything of her since she left.
    But c'mon, they make a movie, takes forever to get to the cinema and then takes forever to get released on DVD. :hmm:

The Mohican movie seems good (and the theme song is lovely) so maybe I'll start with that. :^^;:

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  11. Tama102

Tama102 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Hello everyone. I'm new to this thread but i have been Acchan oshi since the first time i saw her in a video several years ago. But it's pity that i seem tk know her too late 'cause she graduated before i could follow her.
    @tomato1999826 you are so lucky ~~~~ I'm in Hanoi, so however i'm excited about Acchan coming to Vietnam i can't come :cry: But seeing through videos is happy enough for me i guess ~~~~

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

13. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hope he makes her happy

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

14. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Well Acchan denied all in her twitter

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Same goes for Noda as well.

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. Wadomar

Wadomar Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  18. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    last time i saw acchan in drama is Nobunaga Concerto..how far I from her newest drama?

19. Wadomar

Wadomar Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Maeda Atsuko acting detective "Sakuraba Natsuki" in live-action drama Inspector Zenigata (spin-off from Lupin III)
    Start: February 10th 2017
    Airtime: Friday 21:00 JST
    Stations: NTV, Hulu, WOWOW
    official site http://www.ntv.co.jp/zenigata/

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane