1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

2. Wadomar

Wadomar Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

3. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Thought I would leave this here. Acchan seems to be concerned about Techi's (Hirate Yurina) health while Keyakizaka is doing the tour and she wants everyone to support Techi.

4. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
  5. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

6. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    looks like Nemousu TV

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The voice of the announcer sounds like Nemousu as well. That's what I noticed when watching.

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow I didn't expect Acchan to mention Techi in particular! I really love this, because I love both Acchan and Techi a lot. and I think Acchan might understand Techi's feelings since Acchan herself was the absolute center in AKB, kinda like how Techi is with Keyaki right now. it's so sweet of her to send support <3 She also said that she loves Keyaki's Futari Saison! Good taste Acchan! ^^/ and for those who don't know, Acchan actually met Techi before, with Aki-P & some other members, around one year ago:

2016/09/17

ATSU.jpg
    (Original Post)

I think that day they went to Mariko's stage play, I guess Aki-P went with Techi, then Acchan and Miichan also went, so they all took this photo together! You can see Acchan's hand on Techi's shoulder there, cute <3

9. minik00kies

minik00kies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    LOL amazing how you still remember a picture from a year ago! But yeah, its pretty sweet, I think she said she was gonna go to their national concerts this summer and would share with us too but idk if she went yet... actually i dunno where to listen to her radio show either ._.

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

haha, I was really happy to see Acchan and Techi on the same photo, so I would definitely not forget it >.< For Acchan's radio show, I can't seem to find a page that has them all (and updated), but this channel has quite a lot of them (until August). I'm not sure on which dates Keyaki's concerts were, but if you know the dates, you can try listening to Acchan's radio shows from those times and see if she mentions anything! I'm glad Acchan likes & support Keyaki <3

I just watched the news report on Acchan (and other people from her new drama) being special guest at AAA's concert. Acchan looks really pretty there :cute:

Little throwback to Acchan's musical career!

Some of you might have seen this Time Machine Nante Iranai compilation made some years ago,
    it's a mix of the live performance of the song and the Pv, it has more than 2,5 million views right now!

well, the same person has posted some other videos of Acchan's songs so I'd like to share them here!

Seventh Chord LIVE. If I remember well, this is the very first live performance of the song from 2013.

Another mix for Time Machine, with a live performance (another one) and the Pv! This song <3<3<3

A mix for Seventh Chord, with different live performances and the Pv! Love it!

The channel also has: a Tv show with Acchan from 2013 and the making of Seventh Code movie!

That's it for the throwback :flower:

13. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Such a shame she does't want to sing anymore. We knew all along that she wanted to strictly be an actress but she's such a beautiful girl and has such a lovely singing voice, it seems so awful to waste it. :( No disrespect to Sasshi, or Yuko or Mayuyu, but I don't think AKB has ever been quite the same since Maeda called it quits. They say no member of AKB is irreplaceable but this girl is as close as you're ever going to see that proves that truism invalid. I thought she was perfection.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  14. minik00kies

minik00kies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Ohh nice! Thanks for the links, I'll see if I can find out if she says anything out the concerts!... After I come back from vacation lol limited wifi = ="

But during the flight I was listening to her album again! And mmm there's just something special about her voice that makes it so memorable haha something irreplaceable. I guess we can keep supporting her by watching her shows and dramas and movies LOL Bushujima Yuriko was insane btw really enjoyed it, thanks for convincing me back then xD

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@richard durbano I agree, I really like Acchan both as singer and actress, but I know her heart is more with acting. Still, I hope she can release some songs, someday... maybe she will feel like singing again. I honestly love each and every of her solo songs, all the a-sides and b-sides, I really love them all <3

@minik00kies Yes there's definitely something special with her voice, be it in cute songs or cool songs or ballads, she always makes it sound good! and yeah Busujima Yuriko was awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed it too! XD it became my favorite drama of Acchan, though she did some nice roles before, but I like that she took some risks with this role and I like the realistic side of this drama, the role really suits her perfectly! we could see more of her acting skills! Love it!

Just now I saw this video, this hasn't been posted in this thread yet, I think.

2017/02/14

This was uploaded by maidigitv, it's an interview of Acchan about her short movie "Saposute" that she did back in February! I made a post about that movie, some time ago, with all infos and a link to watch it, it's a very short movie! Acchan is very cute in this interview, she seems happy about this project. Cute <3

The description of the video says that this is a project by the ministry of health, labor and welfare to promote the youth support stations. The short movie is produced by Kawase Naomi, a producer that Acchan admires so she is very happy to do this work! ^^/

• Like Like x 1
  16. richard durbano

Funny thing about Acchan's solo singing career: She may have been contractually obligated to record those songs. I have no idea if that's true or not but it appeared (at least, to me, anyway) that she wasn't enjoying herself on stage at all during that time. And those songs that AkiP gave her were really wonderful songs, too. All number 1 quality material and, yet, the sales dropped with every record she put out. Maybe she just knew that, unless she got out there and performed those songs and toured in support of them that her sales would continue to drop. And it certainly seemed as though she had no interest whatsoever in touring as a solo singer. My humble opinion only, of course.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  17. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    She really didnt like singing at all, I think, so thats understandable. But still, shes quite good at singing after all. And that performance at NyanNyan grad concert with Nyan herself was the most beautiful performance for the entire concert (for me, at least). No doubt, shes actually a very good performer at stage, eventho some people didnt like her casual attitude at stage when she was still in AKB. I mean, the real star definitely has haters out there, so thats understandable too.
    Never stop loving her, and this is my 100th post at stage48 only for my Maeda Atsuko-san :)

Footage fr Nyan grad concert:

18. richard durbano

Yeah, that was a great duet. The girls sound fantastic together. I guess we'll see Acchan again when Miichan has her graduation concert (whenever that will be). It's kind of doubtful she'll make an appearance at Mayuyu's graduation. I never got the feeling that they were particularly friendly back in the day, but I hope I'm wrong.

19. Wadomar

Wadomar Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

That channel has Acchan radio since August'16

• Like Like x 1
  20. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor