Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Congratulations on your marriage, Acchan! May you have a long and happy life together.

I'm rewatching Acchan's graduation concert Blu-Ray at the moment and went to her Wikipedia page to look at her current projects and saw 'Spouse (m.2018)' and thought what on earth when did this happen [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

According to this:

Katsuji Ryo (31) and Maeda Atsuko (27) announce July 30 marriage. In a fax to the media, they said they met through friends and started dating with marriage in mind. They costarred in 2015 drama 'Dokonjo Gaeru' but reportedly only started dating this spring.

This spring as in 2018 spring? Damn... :blink:
    When you know it, you know it... unless this is a shotgun wedding?
    We’ll see in 8 or 9 months lol

Congratulations, queen.
    Nobody will come close to shining as bring as you. :inlove:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Congratulations Acchan. ;)

PS: Now I understand the joke that did Mariko to Miichan about marriage and Miichan answered "nor crazy". [hehe]

4. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I was shocked when I saw the news on twitter today!!!!!!.Congratulations on your marriage, Acchan!!!!!. I feel so nostalgic now!!!!!!.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Damn that was quick- anyways - congratzzz acchan.

6. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Maeda Atsuko-----a married woman. Wow. I'm still trying to sort out my feelings. Of course, since I'm not raving sociopath, I am very, very happy for her and wish her all the happiness in the world. BUT, at the same time, I seem to harbor a dreadful sadness that she's finally ''gone'' somehow. Not ''gone'' in the physical sense, of course. She'll be around, hopefully, for years and years to come, filling TV and movie screens with her beauty and talent and aura, but ''gone'' in a sense that my favorite all-time idol and entertainer, Acchan, is gone forever. I realize Acchan left us a few years ago, never to return, but, now that departure has a terrible permanence to it which saddens me just as deeply as her graduation announcement did. I hate feeling this way. I absolutely despise it, but I do. It's self-centered and stupid and borderline insane-----but it's true. Strange as it may sound, it's a similar reaction, I guess, to being told that one's old high school girlfriend just got married. There's good feelings mixed in a certain amount of jealousy, acrimony and selfishness.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    yea, I was a little shocked to see how fast they got married. They're young too so hopefully it's not a shotgun wedding lol.

Anyways, congrats to Atsuko~ I wasn't expecting this, but as long as she's happy it's all good~

• Like Like x 1
  8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Who would've thought there was a script that Acchan would get married almost six years to the day she graduated from AKB48?

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    31 and 27, that's by no means 'young' in respect to getting married imho.
    My father married in his thirties and at that time (the sixties) it was considered really late ... (imagine the kind of pressure when I approached that age if you have been told that since you're young :) .... well, I'm in my fifties now, I guess my mom has given up all hope :D )
    but even now, the majority of the people who do get married do it in their early twenties (or just start living together and get kids around that age)

euh, wasn't Mariko-sama's remark not about Miichan becoming a mother?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Can't believe Acchan is married. Can't believe it's been 6 years since she graduated. She honestly hasn't had that many dating rumors. I wonder how many relationships she's been in...

I thought she might at least go public with the relationship first, but straight to registering their marriage? Surprising. Then again, there is a lot of pressure on women to marry and have children before age 30 so I'm sure she felt that too. Hope it's not a shotgun marriage like another person mentioned. I was suspicious when I heard they only just met earlier this spring.

Really hope it works out for them. I love the idea of Acchan being able to share her love of acting with her husband. May they have a long, happy, and successful life together!! Living the dream :1st:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    They met on a set in 2015. They started dating this spring.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

congrats to Acchan !!! dating in spring and getting marry in summer :worthy:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea, I've been seeing a lot of people getting married recently in their 20s and I'm over here eating mcdonalds and worrying what alcoholic drink I want next. All to atsuko and this man, but she's only 2 years older than me and I feel time has just gone by so fast. I remember her graduation so clearly. The dome concert, her last stage, etc...

I just hope she won't quit the entertainment business though. I'm all for choosing to be a housewife and such, but I get sad knowing I won't see people I love anymore. I'm still sad about Konno Asami deciding to quit her job to be a housewife. She's my eternal idol.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yes, but there is a big difference between knowing someone as an acquaintance or friend and dating said person.
    Heck, even during dating there are many different stages (getting to know family, living together...).

If they started dating this spring, they basically steamrolled through it all. :XD:

But then again, it's either a) they know it's :inlove: or b) shotgun wedding, as we've seen many idols do before.

I'm obviously rooting for a. :^^;:

15. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, they knew each other since 2015 ... so who knows, maybe they were already good friends before they started dating and was it already a slow burning romance, it just needed a spark :)
    I would expect Acchan. or most girls here age, to be smart enough to make sure she wouldn't get pregnant unless she wanted it, there is such a thing as contraception after all and she worked hard to get a career as an actress.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, she has shown over the years to be quite responsible and avoid scandals (except drunkgate lol).
    So yeah, here's hoping it's love. :^^;:

And if she is indeed pregnant, I really hope it's a girl and joins AKB in 10 years. :XD:

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She welcomed her new family on Instagram (cats and all).

"Mel (メル) also became a family quickly with Roger and Potts (← cats)"

She also thanked everyone.

"It is the first time in my life that I got such words of congratulation. thank you everybody.
    I am happy to be able to encounter those who can feel from the bottom of my heart for being able to be good friends forever and to start a walk with my life together.
    Please continue your favors."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmAVYHHnfTl/?taken-by=atsuko_maeda_official

Story:
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180803-00000352-oric-ent

18. nanayuki

nanayuki Kenkyuusei

Wow! I literally went to Wikipedia to check and it says there Spouse.. Congrats Aachan..my forever center oshi...

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

19. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    congratulations Acchan :ome: i wish this guy is perfect choice for her

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Add Ak-P to the list of those congratulating her. Note that she went to see him before the wedding.

"AKB48 producer Yasushi Akimoto said he had a meal with Maeda and Katsuji three days before the announcement and received a report of marriage [note bad translation: the three is the three people, the meal was a few days before - 発表の数日前]. Akimoto said, "When Atsuko Maeda who was a shy junior high school student brought him when there was a person who wanted to get married, I quietly became silent for some reason, he understands Maeda very much There is a kindness to wrap everything, Maeda also had eternal faith to leave everything to him.I am a wonderful couple, sincerely wish for it to be happy. "

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/201808040000403.html

• Like Like x 1