Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I wanted to post these months ago so I'm a little late, but it's a really great achievement for Acchan, and it shows how much popularity and impact Acchan and AKB had on the public, and that it's still relevant even now! This is related with the Heisei era.

Back in January, the japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun, which is said to be one of the most respected daily newspaper, published a drawing for the 30 years of Heisei era, with celebrities and popular figures on it. Acchan is part of it! From what I see, she's the only idol here and also one of the only singers here (I see Namie Amuro). It's awesome!

D5kj0oTWAAA6qWb.jpeg

Later, around April, the japanese newspaper Yomiuri Shimbun posted images of "the faces of Heisei era", and for the 21-31th years of Heisei, Acchan is there! Once again it's a photo from her idol years and once again I think she's the only idol here. Amazing!

D5kj0oVWsAAu0eO.jpeg

Acchan saw this photo back then and she reacted to it on her IG story. She was very happy ^^/ I find this great both for Acchan and for AKB, since this is about her idol years and Acchan's face is used to represent AKB as a whole. Their popularity and impact was really huge and it will always be remembered. I'm glad :') I will always love and cherish those years of AKB. and Acchan proves once again that she was a perfect and memorable ace/center and face of the group. <3

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Long interview focused on her acting/movie career with lots of pictures.

"The feeling that I love movies has not changed. I hope that everyone in the "Deview" readers will experience it"

-Now that Ota Productions to which Maeda belongs is holding an audition, what kind of thought did Maeda dive into this world again? Can you look back on your debut time?

"I was 14 years old at the time, so I'm old enough to fall in the entertainment world. When I became a junior high school student, fashion magazines were popular around me. I thought that I wanted to enter such a world. Then I had no courage to say that, and I had never done it in words, but when I found an audition on AKB 48, my mom told me, "If I try it?" I thought that I wasn't going to take auditions from myself if I didn't have that word, but I didn't say it to my mouth, but my mother is sure that I'm in love with such a world I wondered if it was me. "

-The memories of those days are so clear.

"I remember the vivid appearance of everyone at the moment they entered the hall, and I also remember the time of the Kojima Haruna and Minami Takahashi well. At that time, the brown hair and make-up are also flashy. It looks like a gal, so I look like a pretty foreigner sister if I'm a teenager. Takamina also wore a black miniskirt and put on a slightly outdated fluffy pom-pom (laughs). I thought I was an older person, I remember other members, I remember the environment, I also remember what I sang, I remember the moment they were called. That's because I was in a moment of sudden change in my life.

―― You said, "I want to be an actress" from the time of the first audition.

"Yes, I think I was 14 at the time, and I didn't think there was a clear reason, but I keep saying" I want to be an actress, "and I still do it now. I don't know why I want to do it, but if I have a desire to do it, I'll try to put it in. Then I think that the nature and the axis of work will be decided, and the people around me "actress If you want to do something, why not take an audition? ”And I had the opportunity to participate in the audition and make it appear in the movie. I think it was good to have been there all the way from 14 years old to now "

―― What kind of thing did you feel after entering the world of movies that you have always liked?

"The movie world is the best place where you can stay as it is. Because each person's individuality is required, you don't have to imitate anyone, and" I'm doing this "is a matter of course It's a lot of fun because I think it's a place to put out.

[plus more]

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 4.12.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 4.12.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 4.13.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 4.13.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 4.14.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 4.14.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 4.12.12 PM.png

https://deview.co.jp/Interview?am_interview_id=764

Plus a video inviting you to audition with OtaPro.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Happy Birthday Acchan :ome::ome:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    The most recent episode of NHK World‘s „J-Flicks“ has a feature on „Tabi no owari sekai no hajimari“ or „To the ends of the world“.

(Edit: plus excerpts from Machida’s World)

They have the episode available as a VOD until 23rd July:
    https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/ondemand/video/2036055/

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Happy 28th birthday Acchan!!! :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Acchan :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    :ome::ome:
    Tanjoubi Omedetou Acchan!!!!!!
    :ome::ome:

• Like Like x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Fan Club meeting announced with a screening of Funeral Master:

It is "AM & YOU" fan club event planning for implementation from the other day from the other day, but
    coordination of event holding time and cooperation from related places are also received, but it is held suddenly, but it is related to Atsuko Maeda starred at "funeral ceremony master" Will be held as “Fan Club Limited Screening & Talk Event”!

Of course, it will be an event in which the person also participates, so I hope you will enjoy
    the wonderful time that you and I have by this fan event.

Application acceptance and event details will be announced in the near future, so
    please look forward to it after securing the schedule ♪

■ Event summary
    Atsuko Maeda starring "funeral masters" fan club limited screenings and talk events

<Osaka>
    Date: August 13, 2019 (Tuesday)
    Time: Night club (night zone)
    Venue: Aeon Cinema Tochigi (〒30-45 Matsumoto Honcho, Tochigi, Osaka Prefecture 567-0033 Aeon Mall Tochigi 4F)

[Notice]
    "AM & YOU" membership registration is required to apply.

http://info.atsuko-maeda.com/news/fanclub/973

9. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I hope Acchan had a nice birthday together with her family! <3 and I hope she will have a great year ^^/

:ome::ome::ome:

I read the interview that was posted a few posts above and it was interesting. Acchan really did find a passion with acting. She also found her own way of acting with her own aura that makes her feel different than others. I love it and I enjoy every acting project that she does! I hope she has a long and great career! The photos with the interview are all pretty :blush: and Acchan looks so pretty in the video about Ota Pro auditions <3

The new photo with Yuihan makes me so happy! The fact that Acchan went to support Yuihan on her stage play <3 I love Yuihan and I love seeing them together. They are both so beautiful and cute!

Another good news, around a week ago, I think on 6th July, Yuko posted a photo together with Acchan on her IG Story! This made me so happy, since I always loved the Acchan-Yuko moments and their friendship, and they met quite often after graduation too (they even met in the US once LOL) but after Yuko went to the US for a while and she got back to Japan around last year, I think they didn't meet. I think I remember Yuko did write messages to congratulate Acchan on getting married, and they were giving each other "likes" on IG often which was very cute. Now they finally met and took a photo together! I tried to find for which occasion they met, it looks like Yuko's short hair is for a drama so this is not a stage play. So I'm not sure how they met but I love this! I wonder what the japanese text says.

D-wkeSGUEAERysp.jpeg

AtsuYuu <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  12. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

:ome:HAPPY BITHDAY ACCHAN!!!:ome:

• Like Like x 1
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It seems there will be a public Funeral Master screening for fans at which she will be on stage (not restricted to FC members).

"August 14 (Wednesday) Osaka Aeon Cinema Tochigi will be holding a screening meeting with stage greetings to quickly see “The Funeral Master”.

Date: Wednesday, August 14, 2019.
    Speaker: Hibiki Naobumi, Maeda Atsuko, Abiru Teruta
    ※ Guest may be changed without notice. Please note.
    Venue: Aeon Cinema Tochigi (P code: 550-251)
    https://cinema.aeoncinema.com/wm/ibaraki/

http://info.atsuko-maeda.com/news/event/979

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Numero Tokyo #129

"When I got pregnant, I was too happy to cry alone." Marriage and pregnancy that Atsuko Maeda announced suddenly. After graduating from a national idol, he accumulated a certain career as an actress and became a mother last year. Today's girlfriend had the attractiveness and strength as a mother who set foot on the ground. 28-year-old, I was close to a life-size Atsuko Maeda." (Her name is in the lower right corner of the cover)

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 6.14.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 6.13.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 6.12.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 6.12.34 PM.png

https://numero.jp/magazine129/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0pHNYyA8wy/

15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. Yoo A

Yoo A Kenkyuusei

I really misses seeing Acchan as an Akb member. I want her to be an idol again

• Like Like x 2
  17. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I don't know if this subject has ever been brought up here. There is a website entitled ''Net Worth'' that you can go to and supposedly find out, obviously, what the net worth is of various celebrities in show business, sports, etc. I, of course, have absolutely no idea how accurate their numbers are, BUT, according to this site Maeda is worth $20 million. If that number is even close to being correct, is anyone other than me shocked by that amountr?

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

About the press conference Acchan had back in June for Machida-kun no Sekai, I was searching Acchan's name on Youtube, I found that there's a longer (full version) of it from maidigitv, and these weren't posted here before, so I'll share them! I think Acchan looked so pretty here and I love her smile <3

Oricon also uploaded a scene of the movie, this has more than a million of views:

Acchan appears there! Her role seems interesting! it looks like this movie is really popular, judging by all the attention and positive comments it gets. I'm glad that Acchan is part of it and I look forward to watch it! Btw, I read that 2 of the actors in this movie were also in Q10 with Acchan as classmates! They are Takahata Mitsuki and Ikematsu Sosuke! it's so nice that Acchan could act with them again! Mitsuki is the girl next to Acchan in the press conference and who talked about Acchan, and Acchan talked about her too, they both talked about each other twice during the conference LOL. They are close, she calls her as "Acchan" and Acchan called her as "Mitchan/Michan", so cute! Btw, while looking at the wiki page of this movie, I was surprised that Erika Toda is part of the cast? I must have missed this info or forget it LOL that's nice!

I read the japanese comments on the videos and it's very good, so much love for Acchan :cute: in the press conference, there are comments calling her cute. in the movie scene video, there are so many praises for Acchan with lots of upvotes (top comments) I'm so happy to see that! Acchan is not main role here and yet she gets this much love. Many comments call her cool, say that she suits this role, that even if she's 27 but she looks good in uniform and not out of place, that she's beautiful, that her acting is good (and got better), that they like that she has a "bad mouth" (I guess the words she uses LOL) and "boss" role, that they like her "uh" (it's in the scene and I like it too XD). Some comments mention the reunion of Q10 actors. but most importantly, a lot of them are saying that Acchan really stand out and that she's even the highlight of the movie and the reason they enjoyed it. wow this makes me really happy to see her get many praises... and this movie seems very successful when you see the amount of comments and upvotes (7000+ likes and top comments go up to 3000+ upvotes). the fact that Acchan is not lead role but gets this much love and praises makes me very happy ;_;

• Like Like x 1
  19. Gianni

Gianni Kenkyuusei

Finally I met Acchan in Locarno. A dream come true!

• Like Like x 8
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Presentation for 'Funeral Master' today:

Article with photos from ModelPress: