Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    :cry:

I have a feeling this may be the result of what happened last year (disagreement between the two or something)? I kinda forgot.

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That is sad news... I know it's not a big surprise for some people since we had rumors last year. But I really wanted to believe that they'll be fine, sadly it's not the case. Everything went too fast with these two. I'm sad because they really looked like they got along very well in the past. I really hope Acchan is fine and that she can stay positive in this situation, I hope everything goes well with her life, baby, and work. Stay strong Acchan... I just want her to be happy ;_;

4. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Well, folks, let's look at the facts here. They got married because she got pregnant by him. What are the odds they were ever in love---even before the baby arrived? Slim and none. This is a very old story. I'm surprised the marriage lasted as long as it did. I'm not bad-mouthing either parent here. It's just life. No one wants to stay married to someone they don't love. They stayed together long enough to remove the stigma from her out-of-wedlock pregnancy and quietly separated. Just saying.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Mom or dad, who is going to raise their only child?

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story says Mom.

7. best48fan

best48fan Kenkyuusei

I KNEW there was a reason I have you on Ignore.....

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Imaizumi Yui is having an even worse choice than Acchan.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I also hope the dad will stick around for the child's sake and be a decent father. My parents also split when I was 6 but luckily, my parents both wanted to stay heavily involved in our lives (mine and my sister's) and I have a very good relationship with both of them. We grew up living with our dad, which I think is fairly uncommon. I don't know how old Acchan's child is (2? 3?) but I'm sure it'll have a strong impact on his development if Ryo decides to dip.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. SayaneeOshi

SayaneeOshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I don’t want to judge Acchan’s life choices (or any (former) idol who make similar choices). None of my business anyway but I’ve always been surprised when I read on the news that someone famous get married after only a few months of dating, when there’s a child on the way I’m even more astounded. I really wonder from the beginning if said relationship is going to last. I do question “is it a matter of cultural difference?” or “am I too suspicious for my own good?”. :confused::^^;:
    I’ve made lots of mistakes in my life, but I’m glad not a single one of my former relationships has resulted in a kid :p

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    With idols, it's hard to say how much dating experience they had in their youth, particularly teenage years. For Acchan especially it was probably really hard if not impossible to date anyone while in AKB48. We all know that many idols have secret relationships, but being the center/face of AKB48 during its peak is still different than being a third row senbatsu or even undergirls member.

When you're a teenage girl, it's easier not to jump into things, as ironic as it may sound. You know you're too young and not ready for a baby, you most likely still live with your parents who won't let you stay over at your boyfriend's place. But when you're an adult, these rules and restrictions are lifted. No matter your age, it's easy to think "I will love this person for the rest of my life", but as a teenager, there are other matters that stop you from overdoing it.

If you don't make those experiences as a teenager, having to hold back and limit your feelings, passion, or maybe just lust, it's probably hard to do it as an adult. I understand why idols get married quickly. I was personally a late bloomer and had my first relationship at 19, and I already pictured myself getting married to the guy after maybe 3 months together or so. We've long since split up and now I'm one and a half years into my third relationship and still want to wait many more months (if not years) to get married, even if I don't think we're going to break up. It's all about experience, and many idols probably lack this experience.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. Agito

Agito Kenkyuusei

Either she "forgot" to take her birth control or the guy doesn't know how to use a condom, most likely the former.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Your reply made me worry about Matsui Jurina. Jurina has been an idol since she was a child, unlike Acchan who was at least a teenager already. The time she spent as an idol is now longer than the time she grew up before and almost x2 the length of Acchan's idol career.
    Also remind me of a comment on AramaJapan
    And Sayashi Riho was even older than Jurina when she became an idol.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    [HIDE]
    I'm worried about Jurina too, and have been for a long time now. I've also read/seen reports of wota who have said Jurina is the most authentic idol, because she has never developed a personality besides her idol personality. I think most idols who join a bit later in life will have a private face and then an exaggerated version of themselves for TV. Jurina never really learned how to be herself off TV.

As far as I know, Jurina wants to continue being an idol outside of SKE? The way I understand it she wants to keep singing and performing, but not the same way as Takamina or Sayanee. Maybe more like Yukirin, who's doing it while being part of AKB. Takamina and Sayanee's solo music is more serious, Yukirin's is very idol-like. I wonder what her personal relationships will be like when she decides to start dating.

She also strikes me as the most... obsessed, for lack of a better word. I genuinely feel like she would give her life for SKE, and maybe she kind of already has. I see many people make jokes about that "the ones we need to beat are not AKB48 but Nogizaka46" scene, or her breakdown and little feud (?) at the 2018 sousenkyo with Sakura, but it scares and worries me. It seems to me like she's the only one who takes the decline of 48g seriously, maybe too seriously, and it's affecting her a lot personally. Her planned graduation makes me sad but also hopeful that she can relax more in the future.
    [/HIDE]

• Agree Agree x 6
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    New website

https://maedaatsuko.com/

Story:
    Actress Atsuko Maeda (29) updated her Instagram on the 1st. She reported that she had opened her own official website.

When I wrote out "The official site of" Office MAEDA ATSUKO "opened today!", I posted a super-dup shot with a shortcut. "It was a fumbling (手探り) start, but I was able to reach this point with the cooperation of many people. Thank you very much!" She also wrote, "It's really fun to make something!"

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2021/02/01/kiji/20210201s00041000316000c.html

Her instagram

144153137_736324590350065_6883625245276028866_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKuv3hVgHc6/

This is also her profile pic on the website.
    https://maedaatsuko.com/profile

• Like Like x 1
  16. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Can't cut out the relevant parts but: No to both. Jurina pretty much doesn't know what she wants. At all. She keeps saying random stuff every time she's asked.
    There was also no feud or anything with the plastic monster [mayuyu's words, btw]. Her (sakura) fans are just toxic as hell, and immediately started saying shit about Jurina. As for her personality, she is what you see, pretty much. :)

As for Acchan and the husband... The guy is kind of a douche, but that comes from sources that like Acchan since forever, so take it with a grain of something.

17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This English-language article has been making rounds on twitter today: https://aramajapan.com/news/gossip/...eing-atsuko-maedas-husband-any-longer/111697/

"Finally Freedom – The Story of the Angry Man who Couldn't Stand Being Atsuko Maeda's Husband Any Longer"

My favourite highlights of this article (sarcasm):
    • "The couple soon prepared a place for [Acchan's] parents to stay with them. This was Ryo's idea [...]. But this plan backfired on Ryo. He soon felt isolated in his own home."
    • "When Atsuko returned to work [...], Ryo was taking care of their child when she was away for a filming shoot for three days, with his parents complaining about the situation."
    • "Ryo seems to be harboring an inferiority complex, as he compared his own career with that of his wife's."
    • "To the world, Ryo is still referred to as 'Atsuko Maeda's husband'. He really can't stand this."
    So basically he's an immature, insecure jerk who can't stand the fact that his wife is more successful than him. Not to mention that he doesn't want anything to do with their child or her parents, apparently. Can't even take care of his own son for 3 days and then has HIS PARENTS complain for him?

I'm glad she's no longer putting up with it. I also hope that she won't have to face much criticism. I don't know how bad this is in Japan, but I feel like divorced women are often treated like damaged goods.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The source is Bunshun.
    https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/43183

The translation is not totally accurate: even I know the difference between mother and parents (who complained)

勝地さんのお母さんは

19. junjou19

junjou19 Member

funnily enough, I said something similar earlier in this thread lol in not saying that to brag, just that I feel validated that others are thinking the same thing as me

I pretty much assumed that their marriage was a shotgun and not something based on actual love and desire to be a family, so the fact that they're splitting is no surprise to me. I'm actually really glad that they're breaking it off instead of staying miserable together, and I hope Acchan is able to fall in love and build a family with someone for real in the future if that's what she wants! I'm crossing my fingers that she doesn't do what a lot of celebrities do, which is hop from relationship to relationship and have several marriages that only last a few years.

Also, big yikes that Katsuji was jealous of her success and didn't want to be stuck at home taking care of their kid :v

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Kurenazume" preview

if the video does not show watch the video here

https://kurenazume.com/

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021