1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Morikawa Ayaka (Aaya) / 11th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 10, 2010.

1. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

2. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Racking up the points for her, voting on both sites on various devices...

Another DVD!! :D Absolutely brilliant. 'Ayakano' CDJapan have it listed as. I know what I'm spending my Christmas money on!! ♡

3. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Not to mention she tweeted it several times but I take it most people bar myself and yourself don't bother with her twitter...

4. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oh, I look at her Twitter. Let's not forget that there are a lot of fans of Japanese Celebs who can't actually read or speak Japanese. We use sites like Stage48 and rely on the people who are Japanese proficient to spread the interesting news.

Fandom isn't restricted to those who understand the native language.

5. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

That's why I take the time and "try" to learn the language... So I can enjoy my fandom better. :awesome:

6. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

You could also use google translate? While not being the best option, it still works. I'm not anywhere near being proficient at speaking or reading but make the effort still.

7. Verbal

Verbal Kenkyuusei

Aaya made he return to MayoBaka. She said that due to her other work wasn't able to come to the last taping. I guess they film like 4 or 5 episodes in one day because she was off the show for maybe a month or so.

2:20 to see her being reintroduced and getting a hard time about "abandoning" the show :lol:

8. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Aaya's Twitter is on 21.5k followers at the moment :)
    Her FB fanpage has broken 500 likes (526), with some active followers on there too.
    ^ My main hope is that they're voting for her, on Twitter and FB. I keep voting for her daily! :D Obviously it won't be everyone but as many as possible.

Aaya's Twitter is currently full of promo for her 2nd DVD. Some seriously good shots there.
    For those that haven't seen, the cover:

[​IMG]

Also she has just had another magazine spread in Young Animal 2015 No. 23 (I will upload the pics to her galley this evening, I am at work and NSFW :p)

9. Verbal

Verbal Kenkyuusei

10. LNK_Tomu

Aaya does a fashion shoot:
    http://mensfashion.cc/41109
    And there is an interview (with many more pictures) linked from the bikini picture at the bottom.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  11. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

So I happened to be in Tokyo while Aaya had her 2nd dvd release event @ Sofmap Akiba on 9th Jan (shoutout to @memorybreak for letting me know). Managed to bag myself a decent amount of swag including a photobook only won in lottery so far (myself and five others), two 2shot chekis (including one signed), photo and three signed dvd covers. Also, opportunity for those with cameras (no phone cameras allowed - which is fair tbh) to take photos during photos sessions with her wearing a Kimono and bikini.

12557664_10153700486470380_575130294_o.jpg 12510690_10153700486355380_1718579434_o.jpg 12557825_10153700486380380_476915233_o.jpg 12511292_10153700486420380_477608560_o.jpg

Also, in other news, straight from Aaya in person at the event, she announced her 3rd dvd (and Blu-ray this time) which will be released in March.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Thank you so much for the report, and serious congratulations on the swag!! That is some serious swag.

DVDs seem to be going well for her and she is enjoying it so MUCH EXCITEMENT!!! My own (unsigned, sob) copy of her 2nd DVD arrived last night and I can't wait to watch it :D

If anyone hasn't seen the photos of Aaya in her kimono and bikini they are on the Facebook page. So are photos of her in her kimono for her coming of age ceremony! Did that really just happen? Seem so soon ♡

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

13. iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    iamcrazymike
    I don't know if this was an accident or intentional, but I was looking at my Twitter profile and e-mail this morning and noticed this :shock: . . .

[​IMG]

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i bet this is better than winning the lottery [hehe]

15. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Whoa. Maybe she is a deadpool fan? LOL. So lucky!

16. iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    iamcrazymike
    Yeah I only started using the Deadpool avatar the other day because the movie is coming out this week, so I just drew a Deadpool mask over my face. I'm still shocked and confused to why see followed me. I mean I don't know if she followed by accident, because I was liking and retweeting some of her photos, because of Deadpool, because I have a robot in my header (looks like a Gundam), or what. I have no idea, at first I thought it was just a spam fan account of hers following me but then I realized it was actually her. Also sorry if I'm being too chatty, but honestly I felt like this would be one of the best places to help me process what's going on . . .

17. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Wow serious congratulations! :O
    Please keep us updated :D quite possibly because of the robot, might have intrigued her...

18. iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    iamcrazymike
    Well it's over, she unfollowed me :rolleyes: . . .

19. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ It's okay... at least for a day you were living the dream. [​IMG]

20. LNK_Tomu

Wait, does Aaya have 2 DVDs coming out on March 20th? CDJapan is listing 2 for her - any idea of the difference, apart from the cover?