1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i saw Naanya showroom today and she said she like to read manga..she prefer Shojo Manga but also like Shonen Manga
    Naanya love Manga Dragon Ball, One Piece and Detective Conan
    nice taste girl [hehe]

2. Akatsuki100

Akatsuki100 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    I watched but i know little Japanese :( but if what you said is true, it's just wonderful❤️

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

4. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

4 hours and half naanya doing karaoke..such a heaven
    really love when she singing Yume no Route :^O^:

5. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    LOL it's so good makes me wanted to pay for it

6. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

^^
    when she's decide to be in grace.. it's crazy how much she's good in every idol activity. Naanya is like Mozart, LOL she's the Jimi Hendrix of idols or the Jim Morrison [hehe][hehe][hehe]. Back in november/december I saw her demotivated on more than a stage, today she was great!!! <3<3<3<3.

edit rewatching shoroom: she sang Birth around 33 min.! aaaaaaah.. so wonderful!!!!

7. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

So I went on her twitter... She posted about Twice japan debut. TWICE!! ERMAHGERD !!!. My oshimen supports one of my favorite Kpop fandom. I can now not stop smiling for the next 2 hours...

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh, it's been a while I didn't post here... but I still follow Naanya's news! I read some weeks ago about her graduation date, I'm still so sad that she is leaving. It's just too soon T___T I can't believe there is only 20 days left before Naanya will be graduated from AKB... I'll be so sad on that day.

I saw that Naanya did 2 long Showroom, one with talking and one with singing! This is awesome! I will watch them soon~ Can someone confirm if Naanya really said that she will stay in the entertainment industry for acting? This would be awesome! One of the main reasons why I'm so sad about her graduation is that I thought that she will quit and stop her career. I don't want this T___T I hope she keep her SNS (IG / Twitter) open even after grad, and I hope she will try to be actress. Even when she joined AKB I thought she would do good as actress. I will miss her singing if she doesn't sing anymore though. actually I love her voice.

Anyway I really hope she can have a career after AKB and we keep getting her news. I hope she could sign with a great agency!!!

@starfast I've seen on Naanya's Twitter and IG that she is a fan of TWICE, haha. I'm a fan of them too! and I find it amazing that Naanya likes them, because I never expected that XD She seems to really like them, since she posted about them more than once and also follow their Twitter. Naanya has great taste. I picked the right oshis in AKB, hehe. I wonder what is her favorite song or who is her favorite member, maybe one of the japanese members XD Anyway this was a nice thing to see! Maybe she will go to their concert if they have one in Japan, and maybe they could meet, I would love that!

I can't do it right now but I will try to post some of Naanya's news (videos and some of her posts on SNS) later, to keep this thread updated. and btw Naanya's hairstyle changed again, she cut it short on early January and then she cut it shorter again some weeks ago, I don't think it was posted here, I'll post it later!

Those who follow her IG probably saw it already. Her IG: https://www.instagram.com/nanaowada_official/ <3

9. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

10. Rurouni

She will have a solo event at AKB48 Cafe on March 10th -> http://ameblo.jp/akb48cafe/entry-12251739669.html
    Since she doesn't have any other thing planned for her (the 13th gen already have their concert and Miki will have 14th gen stage), so they probably gave her this.

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    No 15th gen stage? It's sad :cry: I feel like it's a last minute booking so that she does get something.

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Good for her lol beggers can't be choosers I'd say.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

13. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    That's not the point. What I meant by saying is that management felt unprepared and just rushed to organize an event like this. Naanya didn't even do showroom just to announce it.

14. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    what i want Naanya get her last stage with Team A, not in special stage
    with all Team A member will better, especially Yokoyama captain

15. Rurouni

She will be on Myao showroom on March 9th, 21:00 JST -> https://www.showroom-live.com/myaoroom
    If you didn't know about Myao's Room, Myao usually ask/confirm facts that she found from wikipedia to the guest and then proceed to ask some question. So basically a q&a session with the guest member.

16. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Imagine when Naanya becomes famous, I wonder what AKS has to say

17. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i doubt AKB48 still exist when that time comes

18. Rurouni

Actually AKS wouldn't mind it at all. They are the one who "found" her and also pushed her a lot to make people noticed her. Probably AKS want everyone that graduates from 48G to be successful regardless of the reason why those member graduated. They still treat her fairly good. Still being involved in theater, still involved her in AKB Kouhaku and RH. After that period of silence from media exposure, she already do a couple of showroom.
    If I'm in AKB management, I definitely prefer to see Naanya having a success outside of AKB vs failing.

19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Johnny'boy again eh? Now that I'm wondering is it true that a lot of girls who try to get into AKB just to date one of Johnny's boys later like J-netizens said...

Anw, why don't she try to become a gravure idol like a lot of ex-AKB members out there? Being an actress might be easy, but being a successful actress is extreme hard. Even Maeda and Yuko are still struggling with their acting careers... She already has a good starting point with the title "ex-AKB member", she also has great visual too, plus, she can do whatever she want with her private like too, she just needs to control her body weight and everything is good.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  20. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

IMHO Naanya can do something better than become a grav idol with all her natural gifts