1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Like a solo artist? That's even harder though... With her visual, she can also become an exclusive model like Nogi's members, but maintaining weight is a really important thing for a model... Or becomes someone like Sashihara? But I hardly see her talk on variety shows. Hm...

2. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I don't want to say that would be easy, but I see more her doing voice actress or yes continue like a solo artist. She anyway in the past centered an akb48 single. Akb48 is not maybe in the golden era but to let such a popular member go that way seems a very bad pr.

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I really hope Naanya can find a good agency after graduation. I don't want her to become gravure idol because she has potential for so much more than this. She has great visuals and a really nice voice as well. She does need to control her weight but I'm sure if she gets into a good agency, they will help her (unlike in AKB, where there are too many girls for management to care or to give a proper coach to the girls for their self-care, singing, acting or anything else).

Naanya could do great for fashion magazines, she could do well with voice acting (seiyuu), I remember her narrating a video some years ago. But especially I want her to be actress or singer. I don't know what interests her the most. when she joined, she said she likes being idol (singer/performer) more than actress. but now she said she likes acting, right? I also remember Naanya really enjoy doing musicals back when she did AKB49, maybe she wants to do this... Anyway I'd love to see her being actress in dramas/movies, or being a singer (she has such a nice voice and her singing keep getting better), or being on fashion magazines, or voice acting. Musical are nice too, and doing gravure from time to time is ok as well. There's so many things she can do, as long as she would get in a good agency that will take good care of her... She's still so young too, only 17. If Naanya wants a career after AKB, it would be great. I hope she will try her best & I will definitely support her!

4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She has great looks, decent acting( comparable to most teen actresses in Japan), and she has a very pretty natural singing voice that will get even better with training and practice. As long as she doesn't relapse into fat and she keeps her focus on looking amazing, then she has a great chance at landing roles.

5. LastTwoThiRD

LastTwoThiRD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I want her to take Sasshi's path, because it will be interesting for a girl like her to be like Sasshi.
    I know it's the most impossible from all the possible career she could take, but whatever she choose for the next step i hope it will be a lot more successful than now.

6. chiuchimu

she's not cut out for variety MC but as the pretty assistant she'd do just fine!

7. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    if she wanna continue, better still in idol path..
    acting also promising but after i saw her acting in Sailor Zombie, well she need more practice for that

8. kayachann

kayachann Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyama yui
    Guys, I was watching videos on youtube and on the recommendations there was a video of an "ikemen competition" that was held on Tokyo and the winner looks EXACTLY like Naanya.

280px-OwadaNana2016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@kayachann LOL He does look like Naanya XD the way his lips look like when he finished talking at 6:30 reminds me of Naanya, she sometimes do this~ He's the male version XD He looks cute, haha. I don't think Naanya ever did danso but it's confirmed now that a male version of Naanya = ikemen, someone cute & pretty like her would look good as a boy too XD

10. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Wait,wait,wait... I sort of want them both to act as twins in a drama or a movie ! Yabai, I'm already imagining it.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12255735156.html

Lineup for her Graduation Performance (Night Show)
    Owada Nana, Iriyama Anna, Kojima Natsuki, Sasaki Yukari, Takita Kayoko, Nakanishi Chiyori, Nakamura Mariko, Hiwatashi Yui, Miyazaki Miho, Yamada Nanami, Ichikawa Manami, Shinobu Mogi, Tatsuya Makiho, Yokoshima Aeri, Murayama Yuiri, Yamabe Ayu

12. chiuchimu

^How does it work? For graduation, do you get to pick the members in the show or are they the usual team members?

13. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Oh thank God Naanya last stage will be with Team A
    And Yamada also on the list :banana: last ride for WNana in akb48

14. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think you can't pick but because most of the members did A7 already, only a handful need to rehearse the stage.

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Less than a day before Naanya's graduation T_T This is so sad to think her career as idol/AKB is ending ;_;
    I saw the line-up of her graduation stage! I like it ^^/ I like that there's Yuiri and Nanamichan! I like Naanya-Yuiri & Naanya-Nanami moments!
    also it's nice to see Annin on the line-up and other girls too, I hope this will be a nice stage and maybe Naanya can perform a special song (solo).
    I'm kinda sad she never got to perform a solo song or solo stage ever... I wish this can happen in her grad stage even though I doubt it ._.

Here are some informations about Naanya's last performances for each stage:

2017/03/16 Boku no Taiyou: Naanya's last time performing this stage. I really love this stage, I'll make sure to see the last performance of Naanya!
    2017/03/17 Seishun wa Mada Owaranai: Last time for Naanya to perform this special stage that started almost 2 years ago. That day is Nattsun's Birthday Lod.
    2017/03/18 M.T. ni Sasagu (A7): There are 2 performances that day and Naanya will appear on both, her graduation is the second performance ;_;

So here it is, Naanya's "last time" performing the stages that she's a part of... I will make sure to watch all of these 4 stages (even though the Seishun wa Mada Owaranai one is Nattsun's Birthday Lod so there probably won't be much Naanya but maybe I'll watch it LOL) if anyone has a good streaming link for 18 March's performance (the grad stage) please send me a pm, thanks!

[​IMG]

16. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    15th gen showed up, they performed Party is Over, and then Naanya, Aerin and Ryoka did a song that I don't know what it was (edit: apparently Saisho no ai no monogatari, from Koko ga Rhodes album), then everybody did Kinou Yori Motto Suki. No tears from Naanya, she was very smiley and happy. She got flowers and a photo/message book from the 15th gens. Congrats Naanya!

17. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    her graduation stage just ended, she sang Party is over with the rest of the 15th gen, then Saisho no ai no monogatari with aeri and ryoka, and finally Kinou yori motto suki with everybody, it was a pretty nice upbeat send off, i was never a big fan of her, but will definitely miss her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

She stated that she want to be an actress. Also if I hear correctly, she doesn't like acting when she did Sailor Zombie but start to like it when she did AKB49.
    Hopefully she will get there.

19. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

this is beautiful send off for Naanya, no single tear drop only smile from her
    and there still hope for her future in showbiz , Naanya said she enjoying acting like in AKB49 so maybe we can see her became actress in the future
    i'm gonna miss her

when i hear Saisho no ai no monogatari music, i thought Kawaei will appear on there lol

20. takamina<31994

takamina<31994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    I'm happy that she left with a smile. Congrats on your graduation Naanya :)