1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    owada nana .... i really like her ... beautiful ... and STRONG AS FFFFFFK!!!!!! GAMBATTE!! I GONNA FOLLOWHER ON TWITTER

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Glad to see she was able to perform one last time with 15th gen. No matter what's rumored about how they don't get along didn't matter for this very special night. I hope she finds success as an actress.

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I couldn't watch Naanya's graduation stage yet ;_; But I will watch it soon!!! I've seen lots of photos of it, though.
    Naanya looks so pretty and cute, like a princess!!! It makes me so sad to think it's over T_T I'll comment about the stage after I watch it!

For now, here are some videos, mostly old ones from either mid-2016 or from some weeks ago.
    I don't remember them being posted in here before so I might as well post them now! Better late than never ^^/

From AKB's official channel in June 2016, a video of AKB members in mermaid outfits!
    Naanya appears at 1:15 and 1:52 on the video!

if the video does not show watch the video here

From AKB's official channel again, uploaded in February 2017, a promo video for the DVD release of M.T. ni Sasagu!
    You can see Naanya quite a lot in the video! <3 I'm glad A7 is being released in DVD. I hope they'll release it in CD.
    But I wonder if they recorded the songs in studio. if this stage get released in CD, I hope it'll have Naanya's voice...

Now here's something from mid-2016, Naanya ranked #19 for "The 4th Female Idol Face Only General Election" held by radio show "RECOMMEN!" on 22 June 2016. it's great for Naanya to rank here (she's the only AKB new gen ranked) it shows that she does have some public recognition. Although some of the ranking from this list are a bit... not really making sense LOL. I would rank Naanya higher (I would change quite a lot of those ranks tbh XD) but yeah, it's nice XD

Here is the full ranking:

【RECOMMEN! The 4th Female Idol Face Only General Election】 2016/06/22               

①Watanabe Mayu(AKB48)
    ②Matsui Jurina(SKE48)
    ③Shimazaki Haruka(AKB48)
    ④Kamata Natsuki(SKE48)
    ⑤Murashige Anna(HKT48)
    ⑥Yokoyama Yui(AKB48)
    ⑦Matsumura Kaori(SKE48)
    ⑧Kato Rena(AKB48)
    ⑨Miyawaki Sakura(HKT48/AKB48)
    ⑩Shiraishi Mai(Nogizaka46)
    ⑪Tomiyoshi Asuka(HKT48)
    ⑫Aoki Shiori(SKE48)
    ⑬Hori Miona(Nogizaka46)
    ⑭Koike Miyu
    ⑮Yamamoto Sayaka(NMB48)
    ⑯Kojima Haruna(AKB48)
    ⑰Nishino Nanase(Nogizaka46)
    ⑱Takeuchi Saki(SKE48)
    ⑲Owada Nana(AKB48)
    ⑳Ego Yuna(SKE48)

http://www.joqr.co.jp/reco/

That's it for now, there are probably more things to post but I'll do that later.
    For now I need to watch her graduation stage and I'll comment about it after T_T

7. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Yamada and Naanya in Kohaku Uta Gassen 2016 Behind the scene
    https://twitter.com/yamadananamixx/status/842754254284640257
    https://twitter.com/yamadananamixx/status/843011031668477954
    https://twitter.com/yamadananamixx/status/843073625120952322
    taking photo together in Photobooth and Yamada talking about Naanya Graduation announcement

Team A theater yesterday
    Show 1 https://www.bilibili.com/video/av9255681/index_1.html
    Show 2 Naanya Graduation Stage https://www.bilibili.com/video/av9256884/index_1.html

credit Uploader
    thank you

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am not the expert, but my understanding of the rules is you shouldn't post what you can (or will be able to) purchase, especially if you post where they can easily be downloaded to a computer, e.g., google drive. I see bilibili like DM or 48videodouga as within the rules.

9. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

I've already watched Naanya's graduation stage, it was beautiful. It was really fun hearing what the members said about her, it's rare to find a character like her. Too bad she can't really show it. I know she didn't cry but I think she's holding it in, and her daijoubu at the end sort of breaks my heart a bit, I don't know why.

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just noticed Naanya changed her Twitter and IG descriptions. She used to have AKB48 on it (and other info), now her Twitter description only has a link to her Instagram account, and her IG description only says that it's Owada Nana's official account. She probably edited it right after graduating. ;_;

https://twitter.com/Nana_Owada728
    https://www.instagram.com/nanaowada_official/

Please follow her if you didn't do it yet, let's show support <3 Now I'm patiently waiting for a news of Naanya joining an agency, hopefully it happens... and a good agency if possible ;_; anyway I finally have her graduation stage now, so I'll make sure to watch it soon >_< I have the 2 team A stages of that day actually LOL and also the previous day stages of Boku no Taiyou & Seishun wa Mada Owaranai which are the last 2 times that Naanya performed those stages. I will watch all!

11. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

GoodBye. I hope to see you in the movies and TV.:approve:

12. Jugodai

Jugodai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    I real deal feel like all this announcement graduation are becoming plan not just one or few people graduating it like the whole squad or others are choosing to graduate. Oshima ryoka saw owada nana graduate now she graduating and you see like all the others graduating like this whole akb business is showing some lack on people who could be the future to lead akb idc if they still got other people for that role it's still look how it going. it weird to me

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Jugodai Yes it's kinda interesting how Naanya graduates, and then Aeri and then Ryoka. I mean, those 3 are so close but I didn't think they would all graduate. Especially Ryoka is kinda unexpected. I think they might have been influenced by each other or talk about it. There are many more new gens who left though, from 13th gen especially (another reason that could have influenced Ryoka) Naanya is also close with Mikichan & she got closer to Moechan too (both graduated) it's like there's some kind of reason behind all this O_O it's weird.

I found a video (fan recorded) of a little karaoke event (from handshake events I guess?) from some months ago!

2017/01/07 Owada Nana and Oshima Ryoka Karaoke

At first they talked about their similar outfits, and then they started singing, the sing 3 songs in total, the setlist:

1) Silent Majority (Keyakizaka46)
    2) Girl's Rule (Nogizaka46)
    3) B Garden (AKB48 Team B)

They performed 2 of my favorite 46 songs OMG :cute: <3 LOL they said "sorry" to Keyaki/Nogi fans after they finished the songs XD and then B Garden, WTH XD the verses are super long haha. They even scream all the names in between, mess XD Naanya was jumping non-stop and she got tired after, haha. They're having so much fun, cuties. RyoNya >_< <3

14. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    just finished watching Naanya last stage
    it was a beautiful send off for her, especially when her songs play on encore..the last Party is Over
    sayonara Naanya :cry2:
    this is gold <3

15. TheDivAngelis

TheDivAngelis Kenkyuusei

15th generation MC @ Naanya graduation stage

16. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

I'm glad that they can solve their internal problem, even though they can't turn back their relationship like before (especialy nanya and komi)

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@TheDivAngelis thanks for the posting the subbed video from Naanya grad stage :)

18. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

What date/number are the graduation stages? are they available for download yet?

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

yes, 170318

20. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Apparently , Ryonya went on a trip to Korea