1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

In the previous page, I gave informations about Naanya's first stage play after graduation "Pinsupo!", now I searched about her 2 upcoming stage plays and I found informations about them as well. This will only have general informations and storylines, no photos, etc. since they didn't happen yet. LOL.

#2 Naanya's second stage play: "Shiro to Kuro no Dousoukai〜Masaka no Double Booking-hen" from 12 to 15 October 2017 at Shinjuku-Mura Hall
    Official website for the stage play: http://dp-isr.com/shirokuro/

- This stage play will be performed for a total of 7 times in 4 days: 12 October (1 time), 13 October (2 times), 14 October (2 times), 15 October (2 times).
    - This time the venue is Shinjuku-Mura Hall, I tried to find informations, and the capacity of this venue is apparently 225 seats. Kinda similar with Pinsupo!
    - The lead roles are all former AKB members (again): Oshima Ryoka, Owada Nana, Yokoshima Aeri, Hashimoto Hikari. There are 18 other girls in the cast.
    - Ryoka plays the role of Erina, and I guess Naanya plays one of the classmates roles?
    - This is the stage play that the 4 of them promoted some time ago (I wrote about it).

Storyline:

When Erina returned home, she saw two postcards in her mailbox。
    They were invitations for a classmate reunions of middle school and high school。
    「…Both at the same time」
    She took a closer look and noticed that the date, hour and location of both reunions are all exactly the same。
    She immediately suspected that someone planned this, but there is no one that she was together with for both middle school and high school。
    It can't be that。
    At the times of middle school, she just wanted to run away from the class。
    At the times of high school, she was popular and an important person in the class。
    The hidden face of a totally different person came out。
    Despite being attracted to the high school reunion, she was afraid to meet classmates from the junior high school reunion that happens under the same roof。
    She was thinking of refusing both inviations, when two phone calls came in。
    One is from a girl who was a leader of delinquent in middle school。 The other one is from a good friend from high school。
    Both of them are secretaries for each reunion。
    Erina could not decide which one to go, so she decided to participate in both reunions。
    The worst night for Erina, "Double-Booking Reunion" is unveiling―。

[Translation by Mana @ stage48]
    Note: I forgot to put credits in the Pinsupo! translations but it was done by me too XD

#3 Naanya's third stage play: "Happy Market" from 22 to 26 November 2017 at Zenrosai Hall
    Official website for the stage play: http://solid-star.net/happymarket/

- This stage play will be performed for a total of 8 times in 5 days: 22 Nov (1 time), 23 Nov (2 times), 24 Nov (1 time), 25 Nov (2 times), 26 Nov (2 times).
    - The venue here is Zenrosai Hall, I searched and the capacity seems to be 584 seats. wow if this is true, this is the double of her other stage plays O_O
    - The lead roles are: Kamakari Kenta and Hatakeyama Ryo (boys) + Naruse Eimi (of Dempagumi.inc) and Owada Nana. I count 19 other people in the cast!
    - Former SKE member Isohara Kyoka is indeed part of the cast, but as a second role.
    - The first Naanya stage play with other leads that are not former AKB members. and with boys. LOL. it makes me curious about it. This is also her first stage play since she is signed! This kind of look like a real stage play. Maybe this explains the bigger audience (if my information about the capacity is correct).
    - This is produced by "Solid Star" which apparently produce musicals, and the page mentions "musical"... So this might actually have singing parts and all?

Storyline:

A supermaket in a town。
    In there, a working employee Ito and a regular customer university student Kato。
    Both of them are bored with the daily routine。
    Then someday, in front of these two people, 「Supermaket Fairies」 Suu and Paa appeared。
    「I am a fairy who lives in the supermarket。 Because I came, everything will be alrightー。
    Because! this supermarket!! looks fun!!」。
    After that, things inside the store that they have not seen until now started to be visible。
    The irresponsible shop manager and the troubled assistant manager。
    The oasis of regular customers, the madonna cash register。
    Normal people who turn into hyenas on special days for lower prices of side dishes。
    The feared supervisor who comes from headquarters。
    The supermarket's biggest enemy, the shoplifter。
    In this common place, these two people will discover small dramas one after the other。
    And both of them will find the first 「love」 of their life。
    At the time when things started to change a little, suddenly the supermaket is closed!!
    People decide to stand up to let this supermarket survive。
    Will the supermarket really close down?
    How about the first love of these two people?
    And what about the fairies' 「Fun supermaket!!」…!?

I am... slightly confused by the storyline of the last stage play. LOL. I tried my best to translate the story but I don't really understand what's the point with the fairies. and I guess Naanya and the other lead girl might play the role of these fairies. I don't know if the ones involved in the first love are the fairies or not... I don't know if we will ever get more informations about all of this XD but anyway, it's great that Naanya was picked as one of the leads! <3

Random site-note... the official pages for those stage plays actually look nice and cute, they go with the themes of the stories. LOL

Let me end this post with a super cute gif of Naanya <3

[​IMG]
    Source: https://twitter.com/_threesix

:cute::cute::cute:

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Here's a nice 5-minutes compilation of Kojimako & Naanya moments!
    All from when they played Kamisori and Zombie in Majisuka dramas and musicals.
    This video also includes moments from the makings. These are my favs! cutest <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

5:15 (the bonus part) they are so adorable!!! :cute: I really miss those times T___T

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm continuing the updates from September! <3

2017/09/08

001.jpg

"I went to the exhibition of PEACH JOHN ❤"

2017/09/10

002.jpg

"Autumn clothes already〜
    Blouse is from 17Kg
    This cute shape is my favorite。"

2017/09/11

003.jpg 004.jpg

"Off-shots from the photoshoot for the stage play。 I really laughed a lot, it was so fun *laugh emoji*
    Look forward to it〜"

2017/09/12

Instagram Story video: Cute puppy Naanya

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

(Photo 01) "Yellow Man *honeybee emoji*"

(Photo 02-03) "Today I'm a yellow man
    I like that I can wear it like a one-piece, easy"

(Photo 04) "At the exhibition of Candy Stripper"

(Photo 05) "Photo with an annoying expression, please use it to stir up your friends☺"

2017/09/14

019.jpg 020.jpg

(Photo 01) "My friends took this〜 Pretty"
    (Note: she probably says this as a joke XD)

(Photo 02) "I took a proper one too"

2017/09/15

Twitter video: Naanya's birthday celebration

"I am 18 years old now!
    A video of my celebration with Hirari, Ryoka, Hikari and Aeri... I am happy☺️
    Everyone say hello to the 18 years old Owada Nana in the next year〜〜! One step closer to being an adult"

010.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 011.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg

(Photo 01) From Aeri's Twitter
    "Congratulations my best friend ❤ I love you *kiss emoji*"
    + Naanya's reply: "Thank you✿ I'm glad we could spend this year together"

(Photo 02) From Ryoka's Twitter
    "Nana-chan Happy Birthday♡
    It's the 4th year that I celebrate Nana's birthday〜! You became an adult!
    I guess I'll be there to celebrate next year too〜LOL
    You are really the cutest in the world *heart eye emoji*
    Let's make a lot of memories from now on!! I love you!"
    + Naanya's reply: "Thank you for the surprises every year... I am happy *crying emoji* I love you"

(Photo 03) From Naanya
    "Everyone prepared a surprise celebration while we were practicing *crying emoji*♡
    I really love my first job after turning 18 years old。"

(Photo 04) From Naanya
    "I celebrated with my family too〜!
    She came to my house earlier, Yokoshi☺️"

(Photo 05-06-07-08) Pics from Twitters of the girls who will be in Naanya's stage play.
    There are more photos but I only picked some of them!

Miyabi's Twitter
    "Ome!!!de!!!to!!!!" (= Congratulations)
    + Naanya's reply: "Thank you" (she wrote "sankyu" in japanese XD)

Megu's Twitter
    "Naanya Happy Birthday!!!
    For a little while we have the same age *kissing emoji* I want to meet you!!
    Have a wonderful 18 years old✨✨"
    + Naanya's reply: "Thank you! Let's meet☺️!"

Kojimako's Twitter
    "Naanya-chan HBD *baby chick emoji*❤
    You are just 18 years old...
    I wish you to have a year full of fun〜 ❤"
    + Naanya's reply: "Thank you *kissing face x2*"

Sahho's Twitter
    "Congratulations〜
    You're as cute as ever *baby chick emoji*❤"
    + Naanya's reply: "Eehー I am happyー♡ I want to meet Yahho-san"

Seichan's Twitter
    "Congratulations✨✨
    I wish you a wonderful 18 years old~"
    + Naanya's reply: "Seichan thank you〜☺️"

Naanya also received birthday wishes from:
    Kayoyon, Ayanan, Hirari, Komiharu, Michelle from JKT48, and more.
    They are all pretty much saying "congratulations" ^^/

Sources:

I just want to say, first of all those off-shots for the stage play look nice! I wonder if Naanya's role will be the middle school friend (mean one?) or the high school friend (nice one?) but Naanya and Ryoka look close on the photos, so maybe Naanya plays the high school friend? I wonder XD

Also Naanya is super cute in that yellow outfit <3

And lastly, I'm really happy to see Naanya getting so many birthday wishes from former and current AKB members. She really made so many friends in the group! it's so nice! I don't know about all the girls, but I know Naanya also wished a happy birthday to Kojimako and Komiharu earlier this year.

2017/05/30 Naanya's birthday post for Kojimako
    "Mako-san congratulations for your 20th birthday!
    We had a lot of works as a pairing, and you were a big support for me... I really love you♡
    I want to meet and have fun again〜☺️
    This photo is the oldest 2-shot that I have of us, when I was 15 and you were 18。。"

2017/09/12 Naanya's birthday post for Komiharu
    "Congratulations! *birthday cake emoji* *kiss emoji*"

She probably also wished for Ryoka and Aeri but it's no surprise since they're best friends!
    She wrote something for Miyabi too some days ago but I will post that later!

That was a long post XD

4. Sapporo

Sapporo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
  5. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

@Sapporo Don't forget to mention her level and weapon. This is also why she is my all time Oshimen. Some people might think she's an amateur in gaming judging by her looks, but under all that smile is competitiveness

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I remember Naanya talking about games since long ago when she was still new in AKB. She often wrote about it on mobame. ^-^

2017/09/22

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

(Photo 01) From the Twitter of a cast member of Naanya's "Shiro to Kuro" stage play.
    She posted about them practicing for the stage play.

(Photo 02) "Good morning
    Today again I will do my best
    The photo is from when we did the brochure's photoshoot"

(Photo 03) "Oshima-san without make-up, she's cute, right?"

2017/09/23

004.jpg 006.jpg 005.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

(Photo 01) From AKB member Yamabe Ayu's Twitter.
    She went to the Honey Cinnamon exhibition and met Naanya and Aeri.

(Photo 02) From Hiramatsu Kanako's Twitter, former SKE member & creator of Honey Cinnamon.

(Photo 03) "At the exhibition of Honey Cinnamon
    I took a photo with KanaKana-san, cute as always❤
    I posted photos of the clothes I bought on Insta〜"

(Photo 04-05) "At Honey Cinnamon's exhibition
    I asked for this cute MA_1 jacket✿"

(Photo 06) "Today we also practiced, it was fun。
    At the end of the lesson, Ryoka-san bought this for us, so kindー"

Sources:

Naanya looking beautiful on all these photos <3
    My fav ones are the one with the white outfit from the brochure's photoshoot
    and the 2 photos from IG when she show the jacket that she bought. Cute!!!

Btw Naanya's "Shiro to Kuro" stage play started 2 days ago!!! >.<

7. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

8. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Wait, isn't Last Idol produced by Akimoto Yasushi?

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Merlin54 @starfast

Thanks Merlin for posting about this! I actually saw the news yesterday, I think this is the first time that Naanya appears on Tv since her graduation ;_; I tried watching it today with live streaming sites of Tv Asahi but none of the sites worked ._. so I couldn't see her. and I don't think anyone recorded. ;_; I wonder if she got to talk there or maybe she was just part of the panel. no idea. but this is such a great news, seeing her on Tv again! So happy for her! <3

About the program, it's actually not Last Idol. According to Naanya's Twitter, the program is "Ore no Jiron" (which means "My Opinion") and it airs on Tv Asahi around 0:30 and it's a 30-minutes long show. This is what I understood! I clicked on the source link by Merlin and it does mention Last Idol, but I think it's the post on 2ch that mentions the show. From what I understand, the title of the 2ch thread is something like: "After I watched the Last Idol show on Tv Asashi, Owada Nana appeared LOL". so I just checked and indeed, at 0:05 Last Idol aired on Tv Asahi, and just after at 0:30 Ore no Jiron aired with Naanya on it. The 2ch users probably found it funny to see a former AKB member on Tv right after a program by Aki-P aired, on the same channel, LOL.

Some of the comments in the 2ch thread, only translating when I understand:

- "who is this cute girl?"

[​IMG]

- "I realized it after watching
    AKB→No jobs
    People who quit→Jobs
    It's a huge success to leave
    What is management doing?"

- "Naanya's great victory"

- "When a girl like this did not become center, AKB really is in deep darkness"

- "What's with this tanuki? Cuteee"

Source: http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1067999021.html#more

One of the 2ch user also compiled the Twitter reactions about Naanya on the show. I'm translating some ;D

"Everyone understands so is it ok to say it? As expected Owada Nana is cute!!"
    "This talent girl Owada Nana is super cute" (Note: in Japan they usually call celebrities as "talent")
    "Owada Nana appeared on Ore no Jiron, as expected even when just sitting, she's cute。"
    "Owada Nana is getting even prettier than before...。"
    "I noticed a very cute girl and it turns out it's Owada Nana-san"
    "Isn't Owada Nana too cute?"
    "Eh? Owada Nana? I thought soー。 As expected she's cute(´・×・`)"
    "I found the girl in Ore no Jiron cute, seems like it's Owada Nana。"
    "I saw a cute girl on Tv and it turns out it's Owada Nana with short hair w I had no idea she changed her hairstyle w"
    "Owada Nana was on Ore no Jiron! Her bob hairstyle is cute!"
    "It was fun seeing Naanya in Ore no Jiron☺ and she looks cute"
    "I saw Naanya on Tv after a long time, she's cute as always✨"
    "Looking at Tv, I wonder who is this cute girl, and it's Naanya..."
    "Wait! Naanya was on Tv Asahi!!! Lovely as always~╰(*´︶`*)╯♡"
    "It's been a while since I saw Naanya, cute as usual☺"
    "Someone that looked like Naanya appeared on Tv, but it's actually really Naanya。 Short hair Naanya is cute。"
    "I was watching Tv and my graduated oshi appeared, she looks cute as ever"

it had more comments but they are pretty much all calling her cute, LOL
    and the "cute" word appear 9786879 times in all the reactions XD well yes she is CUTE <3

[​IMG]

if a little Tv appearance like this brings so much positive response,
    it just shows the potential she has if she got more jobs & bigger ones.
    I'm glad she got to appear on Tv again, it's a good start!!! Let's go!!!

10. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

@Mana

Thanks for correcting my interpretation that Naanya appeared on "Last Idol" rather than commenting about it on a following show...the perils of machine translation!

Very pleased that her career seems to be taking off again, after all, she's young, very pretty and...err...cute!

11. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Naanya just landed a new leading role for the stage play 'The Witness for the Prosecution'. She's going to play as an attorney. Which I find quite funny, she's still a teenager. I think it's because she looks mature and I agree with their choice.

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow This is already her 4th stage play after graduation :O amazing! This time it's for early January 2018. I was also surprised that it's a role of attorney. But I like that she is trying other roles! if only we could get to see those stage plays LOL ;_; and yes it looks like she is the lead role, again, which is awesome!

Naanya's latest tweet got my interest, she said the ticket sales have started for "Shiro to Kuro" from 6 December to 10 December... So they are going to play this stage play again in December? it's not just now in October? I wonder if the sales were successful so they decided to perform it more? that's nice!

It means that Naanya has stage plays every month until January! "Shiro to Kuro" in October, "Happy Market" in November, "Shiro to Kuro" again in December, and finally the stage play that was announced now, "Gikyoku Houtei" in January. Meanwhile she also does other things on the side (mostly online). Great!

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

AKB48 - Risuke LIVE (Maeda Ami, Owada Nana)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Naanya's version of Risuke ^^/ it's old but someone uploaded it recently!
    Both girls are graduated of AKB. it's nice to rewatch this, I like the live. <3

14. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She remains one of the prettiest AKB girls ever.

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@chiuchimu Yes she really is. even right now, Naanya is still as pretty as ever <3
    She always gets praised for her face. many 48G members said they envy her. LOL

More updates from back in September!
    Naanya appeared in a show online >.<

2017/09/27

001.jpg

"AbemaTVFRESH! 『Shujin Ogiri』
    it was my first time... how was it?
    Morita Masanori-san gave me a picture book! with a drawing and signature...✨
    We took a photo in prison costumes。。
    It was really fun! Thank you!"
    (Source)

002.jpg 003.jpg
    (Source)

You can watch the full show, it's on replay!
    Here: https://freshlive.tv/toloveit/155529

The show is 1h30 long and it airs online. They are all dressed in the prison costumes and they have boards, then they have different themes and have to give their ideas (drawings or text). I watched it all and this is what I understood haha. I barely understood anything of what they said, but it looks like they were having fun. There was only Naanya and another woman, the rest were all boys. And all of them are older, only Naanya is young XD They were a bit surprised when she said she is 18 XD They were also surprised when she said her mom is 39 and her dad is 40 (if I understood well) LOL

After each theme, they asked people online to vote for their favorite. and guess who won all of the surveys XD Naanya won all 5 times LOL of course! The prize was chocolate so she's the only one who ate. but then they learned that she actually doesn't like chocolate, but the fans still voted for her and she happily ate it and said that it tastes good. Cute ^^/ She did her best in the show to participate and she was always laughing and giving reactions. but still, I personally think that a program with younger people would suit her better. But it's always nice to see her in a show ^^/ Besides, she looks sooo adorable in that costume! <3

Screenshots...

008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
    011.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg
    (Source)

Photo-montage!

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg
    (Source)

SHE'S SO CUTE <3

16. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

After watching the show. I can conclude they have fallen for Naanya's charm

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2017/09/22

001.jpg

This is a cute edit made by this artist.
    This fan made Naanya drawings before,
    and Naanya often gave it "likes" on IG!

The last updates of September...
    including the birthday post for Miyabi!

2017/09/29

"Happy 20th birthday Miyabi〜*birthday cake emoji*
    I wanted to be the first one to send it on Line
    so I made a countdown and end up sending it at 0:59. hehe
    I wish you a happy year!
    No matter how much I searched for a 2-shot of us, I can't find it
    if someone can post in replies, please do。 LOL
    Congratulations again〜〜*kiss emoji*"

+ Miyabi's reply:
    "Oh? No 2-shot!? LOL
    Either way thank you
    I was happy to get the early birthday message♪
    Let's go out to eat soon〜〜!!"

+ Fans in the replies posted 2-shots of them <3

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

You can find more if you go to the tweet. I also like this one!

2017/09/30

002.jpg

The tweet is just doing promo for "Shiro to Kuro" stage play.

Sources:

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2017/10/01

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

(Photo 01-02) "I got some pink highlights in my hair
    You might see it better on insta photos!
    Two photos of my side-profile"

(Photo 03-04) "Pink roomーー"

(Photo 05) "I got pink highlights and cut my bangs!"

+ I'm translating one of her text tweets of that day!
    it's about the graduation announcement of Miyabi.

"Miyabi made her graduation announcement, right
    For all the things you wish to do, not only as idol, I hope you can work hard for it!
    Really good work☺️ Enjoy the remaining time and have fun!
    (And I still don't have a 2-shot)"

Sources:

19. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Naanya really busy, looks like her career after AKB more successful than her entire career in AKB48
    thank to her agency who work fast and didn't let Naanya rotten in the dark

[​IMG]
    close enough

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@rendizzz LOL Those are the same outfits XD I really wish to see Naanya & Nanamichan meet again >.<
    and yes Naanya's agency is doing a good job giving her stage plays, hope she can get other type of jobs too!

2017/10/02

Naanya went to Elena beauty salon.

001.jpg
    Instagram Video

2017/10/03

Instagram Story: Puppy Naanya

2017/10/04

The second photo is posted by Raviy nail salon.

003.jpg 004.jpg

"Because I was free today
    I went to the clinic to get vitamins, I got my nails done, went shopping... I'm fulfilled〜☺️
    Let's practice again from tomorrow。
    Before that, at 21 o'clock I will be on 『Pococha』! Please come
    I posed with my natural nails LOL"

2017/10/06

Instagram Story: Bunny Naanya

Naanya went to Risel hair salon.
    This post is written by them!

005.jpg

"Owada Nana-chan✨
    To have a fighting spirit before her stage play starts, she got her hair dyed
    The stage play starts on the 12th, make sure to check it♪"

2017/10/07

006.jpg 007.jpg

"The clothes are identical
    Practicing everyday is fun☺️
    5 days before it starts!"

Naanya also went shopping at mememi.

002.jpg

Sources:

These are a bit late so the stage plays actually already happened and ended LOL I will post about it in next updates, there are lots of photos! Also, when Naanya said she will be on Pococha, it's some kind of app on phone apparently. I guess she did a live streaming there? Looks like no one recorded it or upload it though *sad* How I wish Naanya could have an official streaming channel where we can rewatch videos, like Youtube... or like Ryoka has on "LiveShop". It would be so much easier ;_; Let's hope she does it soon instead of using those phone app.