1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@kl9391 I think Momo looks more alike to Acchan (who's also my kami-oshi XD) but yes both Momo and Naanya are compared to raccoon (tanuki) because of their faces so they do look alike sometimes LOL I love all of them <3

2017/11/15

001.jpg

"The season of illuminations... it's the best"

2017/11/17

002.jpg

"Eh... what?"

Sources:

[Translation by Mana @ stage48]

Naanya also posted a video on 17 November, taken at the same time as those photos!

if the video does not show watch the video here

it's a short video and she's using one of the filter / Snow app thing. She's so cute ^^/

Btw about her post about Christmas illuminations, I really love illuminations too :cute: <3

2. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    https://twitter.com/nana_owada728/status/881843806202601472

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@kl9391 Oh, I don't remember seeing that photo before! :eek: They do look alike when seeing it like that XD A lot of the comments under the tweet are saying that they both look alike, Naanya replied to one of them being all happy and thanking them. LOL

2017/11/18

001.jpg 002.jpg

"It's been a whileーーー Best friendーー *kiss face emoji*"

2017/11/21

Naanya posted a video in her Twitter along with this post:

"☆11/23 19 o'clock〜 I will be on LINE LIVE SNOW SP!
    I will introduce a retro filter✿ Please make sure to watch!
    Here is an off-shot video, it's this kind of filterー"

003.jpg

"Finally tomorrow is the first day of the stage 『Happy Market』!
    It's been a while since my last musical, I'm nervous but I will do my best
    Are you coming to see meー?

This isn't related, but I suddenly found this photo with illuminations"

Sources:

Here is a Youtube upload of the video that Naanya posted on Twitter:

4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Does Nana live at home or on her own?

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@chiuchimu No idea, I don't remember Naanya talking about this (well, obviously she wouldn't XD). I just know she went on vacation with her family not long ago (around September). I don't think she would need to live alone, unless her family lives far from where she works? I don't know... she's still young, and it's not like AKB members were they have those dorms where the girls can have their own rooms and live in the same building. if Naanya leaves alone then it's in some random building probably and she seems young for that.

6. chiuchimu

^Oh, I forgot she was only 18. I thought she was like 20 because how she handles work life so easily - plus, Party is Over seems like so long ago.

Infact I looked back on this thread, many of us including you and me were talking about Naanya since 2013.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...m-a-owada-nana-naanya.6193/page-6#post-788739

Four years later, even though she has left AKB, we are still talking about her!:^^;:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@chiuchimu LOL it's so weird to look back at that, it was so long ago... :eek: and I find it funny our posts are one after another. it's like nothing changed. [hehe] I guess Naanya has something special that made us stay interested in her even after all this time LOL I always checked her news since her debut. I also posted her news all the time here since debut but around the end of 2015 I became less active, then now I'm back to being more active here. I don't know why but I still want to share Naanya news with everyone and talk about her, and I'm glad to see some people are still interested in her too! I miss the old times ;_;

Solid Star uploaded a video on their official Youtube channel about the musical Happy Market! Btw the musical ended by now, they performed it in the end of November, I'll post Naanya's tweets about it later. ^^/ in this short video you can see a bit of them dancing/singing in rehearsal, and then the different actors talking to the camera LOL Naanya's colorful outfit there XD I guess she plays one of the fairies roles as I expected, she's one of the leads after all. I translated earlier the storyline of the musical, here. This musical is definitely a bigger project than her previous stage plays who were just with former AKB members.

8. chiuchimu

^It's good she is reachin out beyond her AKB network and getting jobs by her skills alone. It seems she does a lot of plays. I hope she gets CM or TV chances too. A part in a good movie could really popularize her.

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

From Asia Promotion's Twitter:

001.png 002.png

Official poster & cast info of Happy Market!
    Naanya is one of the leads so she's on the poster ^^/

Here's a look at the photo sets of Happy Market!
    I like the ones in the black outfit, Naanya is so pretty!

003.jpg
    (Source)

Photos of Naanya during the stage play ^^/
    These are taken from articles / news about the stage.

001.jpg 002.jpg
    (Source 01 / 02)

Just a reminder that this was all from late November!
    I'm posting them now (late XD) but they finished performing this stage.
    I'll post more photos and Naanya's tweets about the stage soon.

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  11. takamina<31994

takamina<31994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
  12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1738350
    Synopsis from the 1st season https://special-wolf.abema.tv/pages/1052608/introduction
    It is a reality show about dating. There will be lies, hence the wolf. If you want to see Naanya going out with a boy, then this is the show for you :)

13. takamina<31994

takamina<31994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    @Rurouni: Sounds interesting. Maybe I will watch it. Thanks for the infos :)

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@David61 Thanks for sharing! I'll see if I can translate that interview later... it's kinda random to have one gravure photo in the middle of the other photos XD Actually I saw that gravure photo a few weeks ago on a Twitter post, it was in black & white and tiny on a news paper page. I was thinking maybe Naanya has some photoshoot. it turns out it's an interview along with a photoshoot too! but I don't think this is on a real magazine, probably just online! The photos in the article are all pretty <3

and for the news of Naanya being in a reality show about dating, I didn't expect this O_O She's quite young LOL. but I guess the other people in the show are young as well. I hope this show is nice (and that someone will upload it online so we can see it XD). I wish it was a drama, but it's still nice she got a new job!

Once again I'm super late with posting updates so I'll make bigger updates LOL

2017/11/22

001.jpg

"The first day ended! I will do my best until the last dayー
    The flowers look beautiful..."

2017/11/23

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

(Photo 01-02)"Eehーーー The date has changed, here's some very old twintail photo #HappyTwintailDay"
    (Note: Twintail Day is 22 November, but Naanya was a bit late and posted it just after midnight so it's 23 November LOL. that's why she mentioned about the date changing since she's a bit late. and those photos that she posted look like they're from 2015-2016 >.<)

(Photo 03) "Congratulations on the last day of performance
    Good work☺️"
    (Note: the stage play actually didn't end on that day, so I guess this was just the last performance for Hatanaka Seira, the girl who is on the photo... she's a former Nogi member btw. Naanya congratulate her for the last performance here but the stage play continued for Naanya and others.)

(Photo 04-05) "Friends who came to see me, I'm happy〜 I love you〜♡♡"
    + Naanya also wrote about fans: "Everyone thank you for the letters and presents *crying face* ❤️"

2017/11/24

007.jpg

"Sora came to see me too, thank you〜☺️"

2017/11/26

008.jpg

"The last performance of 『Happy Market』。
    This stage play was full of smiles and I was happy everyday☺️
    Thank you very much to everyone from the cast and the staff!
    There are many photos I want to post, look forward to it"

2017/11/27

009.jpg 010.jpg

Photos from former Nogi member Nagashima Seira's blog post about the stage play! She played a role!

2017/11/28

011.jpg

Photo from former SKE member Isohara Kyoka's Tweet about the stage play! She also played in it ^^/

Sources:

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Says in the MPR interview, first gravure shoot since graduation from AKB48. Will be in the next issue of Young Gangan.

16. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

The show will probably be uploaded by the channel on youtube. It may take a long time, but you can (maybe) watch it on the abematv website.
    i hope nobody bash her for this show. since she used to say she's awkward with guys and since the scandal happened a lot of haters bring that up. saying she was lying.
    imagine if they really fell in love. my heart can't stand watching romantic things, i get so many feelings. hoping for the best and that she doesn't pick the wolf

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@hjr1891 Oh I guess I should have read the article a bit before posting, LOL! So she will really get a photoshoot, that's awesome! I'm looking forward to that. Also I have nothing against gravure but I hope it's not all bikinis (it's not really my thing XD). I like the gravure photoshoots she did while she was in AKB, it always had a mix of different outfits etc. and the photos were pretty. I hope it's something like that! it's great that she will be in a magazine again for the first time after graduation! Stage plays, appear in one variety show, appear in a reality show, now magazine... Step by step, waiting for the day she has a drama!

@starfast I remember the days Naanya said she is awkward with boys or have no interest with boys. But she was really young though so it's not weird if she feels different now, if people bash her for this, it's stupid... but Naanya's antis (especially in Japan -_-) always say stupid things so I wouldn't be surprised >.> the "scandal" didn't even have any photo of her interacting with a boy though LOL. It will be weird to see her in a dating show since this will probably be the first time to see her interacting with young boys LOL. I hope the show goes well, and imo it's better if she doesn't end up dating anyone because she's just starting her career and this wouldn't be good for her XD but yeah I hope we'll get to watch it online!

More updates:

2017/11/28

001.jpg 002.jpg

"I had a practice for 『Shiro to Kuro no Bounenkai』, please make sure to come
    Go here for the tickets↓
    http://dp-isr.com/shirokuro2/
    Here are some off-shots from the pamphlet/goods photoshoot"

2017/11/29

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

(Photo 01-02) "A while ago, I went to see the autumn leaves together with Aeri
    Although it was raining, but it was still good"

(Photo 03) "Since I had a shooting, I did fasting for the 2 days before〜
    I used Ojou-sama Kouso Jewel❤︎
    There is tapioca in it so I feel full after drinking〜 I drank it together with carbonated water
    The effects immediately shows, so I will use this before important days"

2017/11/30

006.jpg

"New pajamas from GU and Disney collaboration〜 Cute
    it's so soft and fluffy, it feels nice☺️
    I will go to bed with these pajamas〜 but first I have to go practice"

Sources:

I know the cast for the Shiro to Kuro stage that they performed in December is a different cast than the first one in October, but even the title is different... I guess I'll check later if the story is different too then I'll try to translate the storyline of the new one too LOL. The cast still has former AKB members, but they changed some of it. The one in October had Naanya, Ryoka, Aeri, Hikari. This time it's Naanya, Aeri, Miyabi (who seems to be the lead, I think Ryoka was the lead in the first one), and lastly Hiraguchi Miyuki from the idol group Palet. Former AKB 13th gen Okada Ayaka also has a role in the second version.

18. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

I think Naanya's career is gonna be impressive. 2018 is gonna be Naanya's year. It's only January, she already has a photoshoot coming out, main lead in a serious stageplay, going on a reality show. still January people...

I hope those antis are gonna see that she is not a failed push or a next gen ace gone bad. she just needed a little motivation to get her fired up.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm also impressed by the amount of jobs Naanya is getting already just in January, I hope this will be a great year for Naanya! as for her antis, I don't think anything will change :S Better ignore them. Yesterday I checked the japanese comments about the preview of the reality show, and just on first day after the announcement, I could already find japanese comments bashing Naanya -_- I'm not sure what she did to them but she's out of AKB now so I don't know why antis still care -_- Thankfully it had more positive comments supporting her ^^/ that's what matters! I hope she prove them all wrong and find success!

Also, random side-note, but with international AKB fans too she is hated, in 2016 she ranked last between ALL 48/46 members in the stage48 election LOL I have no idea why people here are so hateful but stage48 users have been bashing Naanya since her debut when she got her push, so I'm not surprised. I just hope Naanya can get more new fans and more support and for this she needs to have more jobs so it's good that she has more projects now!

A few things about Happy Market stage play that I didn't see before, I found these on tumblr so they are not my translations.

2017/11/25

001.jpg

Former SKE member Isohara Kyoka's Instagram post:

"Nana-chan *tomato emoji*
    Her affable smile is cute *heart eye emoji*
    Today there’s gonna be 2 stages!!
    #Owada Nana #Isohara Kyoka #Happy Market"

002.jpg

Former AKB member Umeta Ayano's Tweet:

"I went to watch “Happy Market”!
    It’s so fun\(^o^)/
    Many people who had co-starred with me appeared in this play✨
    Naanya and Kyoka-san, I haven’t seen them for a long time!
    Break a leg for the final day!!"

Former AKB/HKT member Ota Aika's Tweet:

"I just watched the play “Happy Market” for tomorrow will be its final day❤︎
    I went to meet my homie Yurinu www
    It’s fun in many ways seeing those who co-starred✨
    Although we already knew each other’s face, it’s the first time I had the chance to talk to Naanya *laughing emoji*
    First interaction after our graduation wwwww"

Sources:

On the photo you can see Umeta Ayano and also Aigasa Moe, I wonder if both of them went to see the stage play for Naanya? Because usually they went to Naanya's stage plays but there was also 13th gen there so I thought they come for their friends, but Naanya was also close to these two in AKB so I think they might still be friends and they came to support her, that's really nice! and Lovetan came for her friend but she got to meet Naanya and talk for the first time, haha Nice XD Naanya got to interact with a lot of former Nogi/48G members for the first time thanks to this stage LOL

20. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Even though she has antis, she also has one more thing. Loyal fans. seeing Naanya antis reminds me of T-ara's haters. Both of them had baseless rumors about them. But after that their career skyrocketed. For T-ara, they're the only kpop artist allowed in china and has the strongest fanbase. While Naanya, she achieved more things than she could have if she stayed in Akb.