1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I do miss seeing Naanya as idol, singing and performing, but it looks like she now loves acting more, which is surprising because when she debuted and act in Sailor Zombie as lead, she said she doesn't like acting and she prefers performing, then a few years later it's the opposite now XD but well I still hope to hear Naanya singing again someday, because I love her voice. Anyway, for now it would be great if she can do well in acting! and yes Naanya really has loyal fans, from Japan, Korea, China, Thailand, her fans are all still active and still supporting her, it's great to see <3

Updates!

2017/12/02

007.jpg 008.jpg

(Photo 01) "I'm not wearing hair extensions〜"

(Photo 02) "My favorite lipstick today *lips emoji*
    I'm using Revlon's brown"

2017/12/03

009.jpg

"Sparkling things are nice〜
    I love illuminations so much❤︎❤︎"

2017/12/05

010.jpg 011.jpg

"At CanSupa's exhibition
    I tagged my clothes brand on the second photo, take a look"

2017/12/06

012.jpg 013.jpg

"Tomorrow is the first day of the stage play 『Shiro to Kuro no Bounenkai〜Osamete Hajimete Shigoto-hen〜』!
    The atmosphere is really different than a musical, it's fun to play☺️
    There are many goods too, make sure to check it
    Off-shots with Ayaka-san, we're having fun。 LOL"

2017/12/07

"Although I was a bit worried during the training period,
    the first day of the stage play ended safely! I'm relieved, fuuuuー
    I'm really happy to receive letters, flowers and gifts。 Thank you。
    Yoshー I'll do my best tomorrow too
    ((I forgot to take a photo))"

2017/12/08

016.jpg 017.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

(Photo 01-02) "Black and pink outfit, it's been a while❤︎"

(Photo 03-04) "Thank you for today too! Photo with the flowers"

Sources:

[Translation by Mana @ stage48]

Can I just say, those photos from 2 December, Naanya looks SO much better with light make-up or without make-up than with the heavy make-up XD She doesn't suit the dark heavy make-up at all, at least not the one she used on that photo. She's so much prettier on the first photo without the make-up LOL.

Also I really love illuminations too so I can relate with Naanya [hehe]

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Naanya looks adorable on these videos <3 I still don't know what to think of this show (I'll wait to see it to understand XD) but just one thing I noticed, Naanya got more new followers on Twitter since the announcement of being in this show. Not sure if it's related? She took 4 months to go from 100k to 103k followers between September and December, and now she has almost 104k and the year just started.

Btw her photoshoot has been released :blush: I'm waiting to find good scans of the whole photoshoot to post it here!

Social media updates!

2017/12/09

001.jpg

"On my break"

2017/12/10

002.jpg 003.jpg

"It was the last day of 『Shiro to Kuro no Bounenkai』 stage play。
    This was my last stage for this year, it's a good closing!
    The lessons for the next stage play will start soon...
    But for now I will go to sleep and take a good rest LOL
    For everyone who came to see us
    I'm really thankful!"

+ Miyabi's reply: "Owada-sama is too cute *heart eye emoji*"
    + Naanya's reply: "Happy *smiling emoji*"

2017/12/11

004.jpg

"Practice starts from today!
    There are a lot of difficult words, I started by reading the kana first... I will do my best。"
    (Note: the photo shows the script for her January stage play, it's a play about lawyers)

2017/12/12

005.jpg 006.jpg

"Christmas〜"

Sources:

Nice to see a photo of Naanya and Miyabi together, I like these two ^^/

Naanya's stage play for this January looks quite difficult, I hope she will manage to learn it well... This is a serious stage play. and I saw on a photo from her Twitter that the english title of the stage play is "The Witness for the Prosecution and Other Stories".

Btw the outfit she's wearing on 10 December photos is the same as the profile photo used in the Ookami-kun show, I guess she took the photo on that day!

4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Is Ookamikun like a dating show kind of like Ainori?

5. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

sort of but the main mission is to not get the wolf who is one of the boys

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. chiuchimu

Ooooo Cho Yabai!!!! :nosebleed:

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Not sure when it happened but Naanya has almost 105k followers on Twitter now LOL she needs less than 100 followers to pass it. I guess it's a mix of all her new activities that made more people follow her... and the gravure photoshoot :fear:

Mid-December updates!

2017/12/14

001.jpg

"I went to Model Press!
    I will reveal the reason later, look forward to it〜☺️"

2017/12/15

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

(Photo 01) "Good morning, it's cold〜
    I will do an instalive in the evening!
    I announce it! Please come!"

(Photo 02) "☆ January 5th Young Gangan
    At the end of the book, I will have 6 pages of gravure!
    It's my first gravure after I graduated from the group✨
    Please check it out!
    I will post off-shots little by little"

(Photo 03) "Information lifted〜
    January 5th Young Gangan
    6 pages of gravure!
    Make sure to check it out✿"

(Note: both posts say the same thing but one is from Twitter and one from IG with different photos)

2017/12/16

005.jpg 006.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 007.jpg

(Photo 01-02) "Yesterday with Miki-chan, I went to watch 『Chiisana Kekkon-shiki』
    Ito Nene, who's from the same agency as me, is playing in it!
    I already went to see it before, but this time again I was very moved。。
    The wedding dress was beautiful〜☺️"

(Photo 03-04) Naanya went to some kind of eyes beauty salon and posted about it.

(Photo 05) "Since I could see Aeri in the reflection of my eye, I tagged her。 LOL"

2017/12/17

008.jpg

"Happy Birthday❤️
    This year again we spend it together"

(Note: this is for Aeri's birthday, Naanya posted this right after midnight)

Sources:

So it turns out Naanya announced the gravure photoshoot almost a month ago LOL but we didn't know until now XD If I posted the updates in time, it wouldn't have been a surprise ^^; She also talked about Model Press back then but she didn't say about the interview yet. well, now we know LOL.

Ito Nene is a former Nogi member who is under Asia Promotion like Naanya. One more former Nogi member that Naanya gets to know after grad XD it's nice to see Naanya and Mikichan together again after grad! and the trio Naanya-Ryoka-Aeri together again to celebrate Aeri's birthday, sweet ^^/

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2017/12/15 Owada Nana - Instagram Live

if the video does not show watch the video here

This is the instalive that Naanya announced on Twitter (on my previous post).
    She used to do a lot of instalive before but after signing to an agency, she has less time ^^;
    but it's nice to see her do it again! it's not very long, this is 20-minutes long~

- Naanya said she is not wearing make-up at all, she just put some lipstick at the beginning, but she wears nothing else. She looks so tired but she still looks pretty <3 She often shows her "no make-up" face before too. Btw she apparently did this instalive late in the day, so that's probably why she looks tired.
    - She talks about the announcement of the gravure photoshoot. She said she's happy to get a photoshoot again after all this time, and it's her first one since graduation, so it feels different to do it without being "AKB".
    - She mentions (more than once) that she see a lot of english comments, she probably noticed she has a lot of international fans too ^^
    - She talks about her stage play in January and she said the script has a lot of difficult sentences.
    - She thank the fans for always sending flowers, presents and letters and that she's really happy!
    - Someone asked her age, she said she's 18, and then I think they talked about how she was 13 when she debuted? She mentioned about Sailor Zombie etc.
    - Fans asked about handshakes and she said she would like to do fan-events to meet the fans ^^
    - She ends the instalive by doing the promo for her photoshoot and stage play, and she also says "MeriKuri" (Merry Christmas). Cute!

and that's it! Also it's funny how she has a hard time to pronounce "Young Gangan" [hehe]

Here are some screenshots taken from this Twitter:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Here is the original version of this Naanya photo, it was actually her new profile photo on Asia Promotion's site but they changed it already LOL she took this photo on the same day as she did her musical on December (same hair & outfit). This photo is also the one used in her videos for the Ookami-kun show!

[​IMG]
    (Click for a bigger version)

Pretty <3

11. chiuchimu

Nana and Chihiro are two girls that look better now than they did when they were AKB.

12. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Screenshot_2018-01-21-23-12-28.png Screenshot_2018-01-21-23-06-58.png Screenshot_2018-01-21-23-11-05.png Screenshot_2018-01-21-23-07-55.png Screenshot_2018-01-21-23-11-30.png Screenshot_2018-01-21-23-11-53.png Screenshot_2018-01-21-23-13-22.png

Attached Files:

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

More videos of the Ookami-kun show from Abema Tv's channel.

This is actually the first video that was uploaded, it's when they announced the cast for this season!

and then they uploaded individual videos (the 2 videos of Naanya have been posted here already).

and now they uploaded a video of the preview for the show! The show is starting on 28 January :>

14. chiuchimu

^I don't think I want to see Naanya really flirting with some guy,,,, but at the same time I'm curious.:p

15. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i saw Naanya posted Instastory about Yamada last night, anyone know what she write? because Yamada replied that on her instastory too :^^;:

really reminds me of Acchan :blush:

16. chiuchimu

^In a way but I think Naanya is way more pretty than Acchan.

17. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

19. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

After watching the first episode of Ookami kun damasarenai. I can't stop smiling. Naanya is really active in this

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Can you please share a link of where to watch the episode? I tried to find it but I couldn't :/ There is a link on the official site, but somehow the video doesn't want to load for me. So maybe you have another link or something >.<