1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

What do you think these pictures are about ?

20180203_061752.png 20180203_061835.png

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@starfast I checked Naanya's IG/Twitter/Blog and I see nothing about this, where are the photos from? The only new thing Naanya announced is that she will appear on a show on AbemaTv (another show than Ookami-kun LOL, this one is just a one-time thing). Nothing about Hulu... Hulu is for Tv shows & movies, I wonder why Naanya took these photos there O_O maybe it's a hint that she's getting a new project, or maybe this is just random LOL

3. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

These are not pictures from her. It's from the producer of Hulu. He mainly did Akbingo.

4. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

5. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

A masterpierce made by the great artist. Owada Sensei.

20180204_000102.png

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

7. Jugodai

Jugodai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Idk about chubbier but she's look mad sexy and beautiful everyday and she getting a lot of screen time in tv shows which is pretty good. I'm glad she becoming more active a lot more these days.

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Finally I'm taking some time to translate the infos & storyline of Naanya's stage play from December! I'll do the same for her January stage play later, LOL.

#4 Naanya's 4th stage play: "Shiro to Kuro no Bounenkai〜Osamete Hajimete Shigoto-hen" from 7 to 10 December 2017 at Shinjuku-Mura Hall
    Official website for the stage play: http://dp-isr.com/shirokuro2/

- This stage was performed for a total of 7 times in 4 days: 7 December (1 time), 8 December (2 times), 9 December (2 times), 10 December (2 times).
    - It's the same venue as the first "Shiro to Kuro" stage play, the capacity is 225 seats!
    - The lead roles are former AKB members Iino Miyabi, Owada Nana, Yokoshima Aeri, and Hiraguchi Miyuki (from Palet). and there are 18 other girls in the cast including another former AKB member Okada Ayaka.
    - Miyabi is listed first, so I guess she plays the lead role this time (the previous Shiro to Kuro stage, Ryoka was listed first). The story this time also have some points in common with the first one (story of having to attend 2 events on the same day, one happy and one not happy). These are comedy stage plays btw!

Storyline:

Mitsuki (21 years old) who was hired in a cosmetic agency in April, is thinking of giving up this job。
    When she was a student, she admired this kind of job with a beautiful atmosphere and wished to work here。
    However, the reality of this job is competition between women and working overtime everyday。 It was a dark situation。
    She is exhausted everyday, looking at her face in the mirror, she thought 「……Let's quit」。
    She wrote a resignation letter。 She just needs the right timing to give it to the president。
    Since she wants to leave without problem, she decided to give the letter at the end of the year's party。

While preparing herself to quit, of course, she also wish to look for a new job。
    This time she does not care about the appearance。 What is important is being able to go back home on time and working in a good environment。
    Mitsuki, who likes cooking, was interested in a bento restaurant in the city。
    This food place was getting popular as a lunch place where OL (office ladies) go。
    The working hours are clear and there is no overtime。
    Mitsuki took a job interview secretly, and she was hired。
    The discussion continued, and it was decided that she would need to attend the end of the year party to meet the president and other employees。

2017 will be over soon。
    「it will all come good in the end」
    Mitsuki knows that these words are lies。
    Because the two events that she has to attend end up being on the same day。
    「A year-end party of a cosmetic agency that I will quit」 and 「A year-end party of a restaurant that hired me」。
    Same date, same time, same shop。 The place is Dining Izakaya Blue Mint。 Ahh, a double-booking once again。

The second story of the Shiro to Kuro series at the end of this year is a working comedy dedicated to everyone who works。

[Translation by Mana @ stage48]

These stage plays have interesting storylines LOL. I wish we could have the DVD's, but I think they only sell them in Japan and it's not easy to get ._. I really want to watch all of these stage plays that she did T_T especially since it's often with other cast that we also know. it seems fun!

9. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

You mean like this?:nosebleed:
    [​IMG]
    I still think she looks thinner here but she looks hot chubbier also.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

episode 2

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Naanya was on a line live

Screenshot_2018-02-09-19-31-20.png Screenshot_2018-02-09-19-48-22.png

12. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    What's with that show :cute:
    Naanya's my favorite [hehe]
    Do you guys know when it was recorded?

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Shirase Miyuki I'm not sure when they recorded the show, but I tried to guess it from Naanya's hairstyles: she first had short hair for the teasers and first episode, then long hair after that. From what I saw on her social medias, she had short hair in early October and then long hair in late October, then short hair again in November until mid-December, then long hair after mid-December. So if they started recording it not long ago, it's probably in December! but who knows if they recorded the show earlier, it could have started back in October. but I would say December probably since I think they still record now.

and yes Naanya is my favorite too, of course <3

I just watched episode 2! This episode was shorter than the first one, only 30 minutes. They first divide in 2 groups to go on date, Naanya's group went to do trampoline. Naanya looked so pretty & cute there <3 then the 4 girls met and had to pick a boy to go on date, for the order to pick, they decide to choose from cards. I found it funny how Naanya mixed the cards fast while the other girls were slow at it XD anyway Naanya picked the 3 card and was the second one to decide which boy she wants to go on date, and she picked the boy she likes. We saw a bit of them going on date in the end, and talking. Naanya couldn't stop smiling LOL she's so obvious XD then for the next episode preview, Naanya in twintails! adorableee <3 but it looks like she'll cry? She looks sad at one part ;w;

Looking forward to next episode! I wonder how many episodes this show will have?

14. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Episode 3 is now out

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Episode 3 is out already :O I forgot it's on Sunday LOL waiting for the Youtube upload <3

Alright, here is the translation and informations about Naanya's stage play that she did in January! Her 5th and latest stage play after graduation. Unlike the "Shiro to Kuro" series where she wasn't the lead and we didn't know what roles she plays in the storyline, here Naanya has a lead role ^^

#5 Naanya's 5th stage play: "Gikyoku Houtei" / "The Witness for the Prosecution and Other Stories" from 6 to 8 January at Hino Renga Small Hall
    Official website for the stage play: http://sayumimskz.crayonsite.com/p/13/

- This stage was performed for a total of 5 times in 3 days: 6 January (1 time), 7 January (2 times), 8 January (2 times).
    - The venue is Hino Renga Small Hall. I searched for informations, this venue has 208 seats! Around the same as the Shiro to Kuro stages venues.
    - Naanya is listed first on the cast page! The other roles are mostly girls, there is only one boy in the end of the page LOL

Storyline:

Accused on a murder case, Nikaido Hiragi visits the Kamiyama law firm to seek for help。
    The female lawyers, who were once called experts of false accusations, Fuyuki Hana and Natsuki Hana immediately listen to the story, however……
    The testimony and evidences all point to Hiragi being the criminal。
    The only person who can give an alibi to Hiragi is his lover Saegusa Kaoru, but Kaoru is not being cooperative…… She seems to hide something……

[Translation by Mana @ stage48]

This was a short summary for the storyline XD But it's an interesting story. I guess it's a double lead role story (the 2 female lawyers) and Naanya is one of them! Naanya said that this stage play was difficult to learn because of the words being complicated. I think the few seconds we see of Naanya acting on a stage play in her intro on Ookami-kun's first episode are from this stage play. it's kind of a serious story. I really wish we could watch them T_T ah well at least we get to know the stories haha. Naanya worked hard with stage plays and now she works hard on shows, let's support her ^^/

16. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

It's already on youtube

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh, it is! not sure why I couldn't find it when using the search bar, but I found it on the channel. Before that I saw a longer preview of the episode 3, I'll post it here too even though the episode aired, because I want to say I checked out the comments under the video of the preview & it had a good amount of positive comments for Naanya, they called her cute (the twintails <3) and there's lots of support for the Nana+Taizou couple (he's the boy that she likes) it's nice to see good comments for Naanya! I haven't watched episode 3 yet (or read the comments) so I'll talk about that later, here are the links:

Mafuyu no Ookami-kun ni wa Damasarenai #3: Long Preview

2018/02/11 Mafuyu no Ookami-kun ni wa Damasarenai #3

Naanya is on both thumbnails [hehe]

18. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

P/S there's a side story on the official website, ep 3.5. It's all about Naanya. It showed little parts of her stageplay. I don't know if it will be on youtube since 1.5 is on it while 2.5 is only available on the website. There's also some Ryonya in it.

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh really :eek: I'll wait to see if that 3.5 video is uploaded on Youtube later, if not then I'll have to install VPN... again... LOL.

I just watched episode 3 and it was fun! They went on a snowboard date with 2 girls (Naanya included) and 3 boys (Taizou included). Naanya was so cute. <3 it had a lot of moment between Naanya & Taizou LOL but then it looks like he became interested with the mixed girl (Aya?). Poor Naanya ;w; Besides, Aya also likes Taizou so if they both like each other, it's over for Naanya ;w; She looks so cute and happy when she's with him LOL it's sad. in the next episode preview, Naanya goes on a date with someone else, while Aya+Taizou go on date together :fear: This show is like watching a romance drama LOL

I checked the comments under the video and lots of positivity about Naanya, people feel sad for her (since the boy she likes is being interested with someone else), a lot of people liked her couple with him, so yeah ;w; Also I can kinda guess when the comments are from fans or not since fans use "Naanya" (なーにゃ) while others (those who maybe didn't know her before) use "Nana" (なな) since she is only called Nana in the show. I kinda like "Nana" too, it sounds nice ^^

and random note but Taizou is really popular, his name is all over the comments LOL Naanya is also the most talkative between the girls there so she's getting good screentime and attention! There's one top comment about Naanya with +61 upvotes and it says "Nana-chan, she is always smiling, talking happily, she's cute, I really like this kind of girl" <3 This show is definitely bringing new fans for Naanya, that's great >.<

20. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    This part is the most I like from ep. 2 :)
    [​IMG]