1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Graduated Team A - Owada Nana (Naanya)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Way to go Naanya!
    New she was special since Party is Over.

2. Mana

Mana Upcoming Girls

2018/02/16 Geinou Gijuku Daigaku #24

I was on AbemaTv's channel and noticed this video with Naanya on the thumbnail, so I checked it out! She's appearing in quite a lot of AbemaTv shows since 2018 started LOL I wasn't aware of this one (she probably said it on Twitter but I'm not updated >.<). This is a short video, around 10 minutes long (it doesn't seem to be the full show). The guests are all young girls, and it's kind of like a class, the Mc is like a teacher and giving infos etc. Here they talk about animals and he told them infos about the sloth. The girls look surprised a lot of times LOL. Some screenshots of Naanya:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

:blush::blush::blush:

3. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

^ She's also in another episode. She shows a lot more reaction and is a lot more active in that one. She even did tsukkomi.

4. Mana

Mana Upcoming Girls

Oh really :p I'll search for it and see later if it's uploaded on Youtube :>

I found full scans for Naanya's photoshoot for Young Gangan 2018 No.2!

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

I'm putting these under spoiler because they're close-up versions of photos that are already in the scans above. + off-shots!

001.jpg 002.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 003.jpg

Although I'm not into gravure, but this is a nice photoshoot! and these photos look really good. it's also nice to see Naanya doing a photoshoot again after so long! I hope she can get more! I found the good quality scans on Naanya's Baidu Bar btw. Naanya's chinese fans are dedicated and always post new content.

5. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

My OTP :cry::cry:. It's really sad, especially knowing that Naanya was trying to hold back her tears. She lets it out a little in the end. In the previews, Naanya is having a date with Asaya also it seems that Taizou is also in the next episode. There's a voice either Sora's or Taizou's saying something about Naanya. It's too quiet for me to decipher it.

This show makes me think, after it ends you can choose whether to date or not. Does that include Taizou too? Because Naanya seems really happy with him.

6. chiuchimu

I doubt she would. I think her fans are still mostly AKB fans and think of her as an Idol.

7. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

As long as she is happy. I don't care if she's dating or not. Everyone goes through it one day, we just need to be ready and supportive of her. It could also benefit her acting because there are some scenes that are hard to learn but is easier when they experienced it themselves. The fans needs be ready and accept her as an actress now or the title of an idol will stick on her forever and people would never see her acting skills.

8. Ohoho Naanyan

Ohoho Naanyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Hi, I'm new here. :^^;:
    I just recently start watching Akbingo. And I came across this adorable human that I never knew existed before. A little too late for me, she has graduated from AKB48..:cry::cry: I've missed a lot :/ lol

But, I'm so glad I found this forum!! I'm here now, looking forward to see her grow in the future. I hope it is still not too late to join this fandom.:^^;::^^;:

Anywho, who decides on who's getting eliminated? The girls or viewers' vote?

9. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

@Ohoho Naanyan first of all, welcome to this adorable human's forum we hope you'll find yourself comfortable here. Second of all, it's not too late to join this fandom.

To answer your question, it's the viewers' and the girls' votes that are counted. Though the girls' votes doesn't change much.

10. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

Anyone know about who got eliminated from the show? I didnt watch ookami-kun because I don't understand Japanese so well you know I have no ideal what's Goong on. ROFL.

Btw, this is my first post on this forum. Best Regards to all of you.

11. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

@Leozz the one who got eliminated was Taizou or his full name is Wakamaki Taishiro. He is currently a model and got his start when he won a competition in high school. He is friends with Asaya (the halfie) who is also a model. He is popular among the fans and him and Naanya are the most popular ship on the show. Reason why he got eliminated was that he got the most votes by the audience for suspicion of being a wolf. He'll probably still be on the show because of Naanya (he said something about Naanya in the preview)

12. Ohoho Naanyan

Ohoho Naanyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Hmm is it just me, or Abema TV stopped posting full episodes of Ookami on their official YT channel? :/

Btw, this is so sad. I shipped Taizou and Nana so hard. But, somewhere along the episodes, I feel bad for Kisa since he tried so hard to get Nana's attention. :^^;: So, I kinda lowkey shipped Kisa and Nana. But Nana seems happier when Taizou around. :/ :(:(
    I wonder how will next episode go.

On the other hand, if Taizou is the real Ookami-kun at the end of the show, I guess it is fair to say that the audience save Nana then. :lol:

13. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

@Ohoho Naanyan if Abema doesn't upload it on sunday, they usually would post it on wednesday or thursday.
    I'm on the same side as you are. Taizou-Naanya are OTP for me, but Kisa worked really hard for her. Plus she's the only girl that he interacts with.

Somehow, I want her to stay loyal to Taizou and even if they're not dating. I wouldn't mind them staying friends

14. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

Did Kisa confess his love to Naanya? If yes, that easy quite a bold move. I didnt expect of they are actually trying to establish a serious relationship since they have many fans who perhaps dislike having their idol dating.

By the way, I read from a few post on this thread that Taizou actually likes Aya raher than Naanya. But I Van see from Ookami-kun Instagram that he is closer to Naanya. I never Saw his photo with Aya alone.

15. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

@Leozz Kisa actually did confess his love to her but Naanya didn't have confidence on the concept of like towards other guys other than Taizou. A lot of the participants are still dating after the show, there's no idols but mostly are models. P/S Aya did debuted as an idol before but I can't remember the name of the group.

Taizou was interested in Aya before, then he was conflicted between Aya and Naanya. In the end he chose Naanya and was confident that she's the one. He knew it the moment she said that she trusts him.

Taizou-Naanya is more of a close senpai-kouhai (main lead)that went on to like each other as times goes by. Meanwhile Kisa-Naanya is the underdog relationship or the second lead syndrome, even though the second lead likes the girl in the end the main lead gets her. Taizou is probably closer to her since she's active like him, they're both the type to lead in a group conversations

16. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Abema Tv's youtube channel is currently deleting it's former episodes except 1 and the recent episodes. I think after the show ends, the full episodes will he deleted. So always watch it upon release or if you want it the hard way (VPN + Abema website)

17. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    The first 6 episodes are still in YouTube. Episode 7 onwards will be on the website itself.

18. Ohoho Naanyan

Ohoho Naanyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Nooo. This sucks. :/ It's time to get VPN then :gavel::gavel:

19. chiuchimu

I cant see it on their website. Any other sources? PM me please.:worthy:

20. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami