1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Graduated Team A - Owada Nana (Naanya)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

They can just continue their relationship of they want on the real world,so its not a big deal for me. Although its true that they won't be able to appear ini ookami-kun together again.

Btw, I see on the PV for the next video that Asaya and Naanya Will go on date. Anyone know if they cancel choose their date or the show producer decided it?

2. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

The male members will call the girls that they want to go on a date with. If there's a group date then the director will choose

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Upcoming Girls

4. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

Which means Asaya wanted to go on date with Naanya huh? Good pick, I have to say.

So the girls cannot choose their date huh. Pretty disappponting. Btw that Abe girl, which Boys she likes? I believe Rinne-Sora, Asaya-Aya and Naanya-Taizou right? I dnt have any idea about Abe, although I knew she Will have double date with Sora and rinne. Makes me wonder where Kisa and that surfer guy went.

5. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

@Leozz looks like Kisa went to Taizou. He is so sweet, he wanted to give up his chance for Naanya to be happy. Even if he doesn't end up with her, they could still be friends, not every love is forever, there's still a chance. Both of them are really the loyal type, Kisa wants Naanya to be happy, Naanya still can't forget Taizou.

Next week is the final episode, we shall see whether or not Taizou is who everyone suspects him to be

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I wanted a copy to keep forever. But at least I can watch it, Thanks!

7. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

You mean Kisa sacrificed his position for Taizou? Thats really.. Well, idk what to say anymore. I just hope that nobody forced him to do that though.

Looks like Naanya and Taizou might go out for real after this show ends. Judging from how sad she looked from the pv and how itu seemed that Taizou guy do have a thing for her. Although perhaps they Will do backstreet if they really become lovers, I think Theres still quite many of her fans that still viewed her as an idol

8. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

9. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I want to ask here. Is she Owada Nana featuring this video below.

10. chiuchimu

^No

Taizo is the Ookami. Either that or he is a player. The other possibility is Sora but I think he is more of a player than the Ookami. Taizo is too smooth to talkative without talking about himself and he says things to others just to make the show more interesting. As the Ookami he knows his job in the show is to make it interesting so he does everything to make it interesting. His ring is symbolic - notice he always has it on? Although I'm a Nana fan I think she's naive and easily fooled. I actually like Oto the best. I like her looks and personality. Poor Surfer dude - he was shut out before the party started.

11. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

I think he bought the ring with Asaya (Gucci) but idk whether it's before or after the show started. It's weird that they always zoom in on it. Taizou is actually a party boy, if you look at his instagram you can see that he's wild by personality. I wonder if Naanya's the jealous type, Taizou is pretty open with fanservice.

About Naanya being naive and easily fooled, this is her first time being in love and knowing a guy deeply. She's a girl in love and to stop it you need evidence. I like all the girls. At first I kinda disliked Oto, she seems like the popular girl in school but as the show goes on, it's part of her charm and who she is. I still like Naanya's personality towards the girls, her elder sister attitude and advice giving to Rinne and Aya.

12. chiuchimu

^I think he changes all his accessories like ear rings and glasses but not the Ookami ring. I agree, at first I thought Oto was Miss Popular but change my view of her when she gave up dating Sora first to Rinne. Then I noticed how considerate she is to others and how insecure she is - no super insecure but way more than a miss popular would be - so she currently is my oshi for the show. I wish she was 48G!

Yes, Naanya is foolish and naive because it is her first time. I'm kind of glad of that. It's proof she wasn't fooling around while in AKB. Of the guys, I like Asaya. He's the type of guy you want as a buddy. I like how he focuses on one girl and doesn't play around. I would be surprised if he was the Ookami.

13. Ohoho Naanyan

Ohoho Naanyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    I agree with @chiuchimu . As much as I root for Taizou and Naanyan, I can't help but feel suspicious of him. :|:|
    As for now, I think Sora or Taizou could be the Ookami-kun. I can't really tell why Sora makes me feel that he is the Ookami, but he exudes the aura of Ookami. LOL :^O^::^O^: I don't know if what I said make sense. I'm going crazy.:^^;::^^;:
    Taizou on the other note, shows so many mysterious clues. The ring, and fact that he's coming back. Just to stay a little longer to fool the girls, maybe?

Oh, my heart goes for Kisa. He must've liked Naanyan so much that he sacrificed his spot so that Naanyan can be happy with the one she prefers. :cry::cry::cry: I hope Taizou is not the Ookami tho. :/

I was wary of Asaya in the first few episodes because he seemed to be quite aggressive in approaching Aya, but afterwards, I think it's just his style. LOL. He seems to be persistent and doesn't stray from his target.

Takumi.. Hmm, he's the shy type I guess. The one that is easily discourage. [hehe] He gives up every time any of the girls give him the 'not interested' signs. I'm happy to see that he finally gets to show off what he does best. Oto should just give Sora up, and move on with Takumi. He is a decent guy. ;);)

I cant wait for the final episode!! I hope Naanyan won't choose the Ookami-kun.

14. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Today is the day of the revelation of Ookami. truly waiting with bated breath

We still don't know who's the wolf. Guess Nana really did like him and maybe he did too (watch Taizou's part on 9.5)since she doesn't want to know the truth, they respected it and kept it a secret. but guess what, she's gonna have a few work with him and Rinne. I'm sure they already know who it is. Only one couple that was made...

I'm still confused with Sora and Taizou. I hope it's Sora cuz he dared to play with Rinne's soft heart

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  15. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

I see. So Naanya refused to know Who is the wolf. I Think Nana and Taizou might go on to become a couple at this rate. Seems like she really trust himpunan.

But how Come they didnt reveal the wolf yet? Isnt this the Last episode?

16. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

They
    The show wanted to respect Nana's choice of not wanting to know and decided not to reveal who he is. Some speculated that it was Taizou since he removed his wolf ring in the end. I think only the cast will know. Or the show would probably reveal it later. Only 2 people were happy that day.

If Taizou really isn't the wolf, they're really gonna date. She seems serious about him.

Also, Naanya's instagram has surpassed Mion's although just a bit.

17. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

The wolf is revealed. Just check one of the boys instagram. I wont say Who is it.

Btw, it seems Sora and Asaya are going well with Rinne and Aya. They posted their 2 shot picture together.

As for Nana, she only posted their griup poto, guess she want to keep her fans feelings.

18. chiuchimu

Can you PM me who it is?

19. Ohoho Naanyan

Ohoho Naanyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Aww this is killing me.. Im aching to know who's the wolf.. :(
    Can anyone spill the tea?

Edit: nvm. I found it. Lol. I knew it!!

20. Leozz

Leozz Kenkyuusei

Just check their Instagram Man. I dont want to spoil the tea. It would be better if you were to know it yourself.

Btw Nana actually posted her picture with Taizou on her Instagram story. Declaration of love? ROFL. Well, I cant read Japanese so I cant say much.

Edited. Nana actually posted in her Blog that she liked Taizou but she couldnt confess. And the time that they spent together is truly precious. Good for her. I hope they can go on.

• Dislike Dislike x 1