1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Graduated Team A - Owada Nana (Naanya)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I want to watch the last 2 episodes so much but I can't find them anywhere TT
    Do you know where I can watch them without the need for VPN?

2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Can someone just PM me who is Ookami?
    Or give me the link to the instagram that says who the Ookami is?

3. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

There's a lot of people on twitter who are curious about Taizou-Naanya relationship (I'm also one of them) She mentioned on her blog that her feelings will not change, I wonder if it's the same for him too.

Along with new followers, she did gain a few haters. Who are obviously butthurt fangirls who are jealous that he actually likes her back. I think I'm gonna restart the show, now that I know their feelings in the end.

Can they release the full cinderella time.

Obviously Naanya liked him from the first meeting. I wondered how about Taizou. I think it started from episode 5, she's the only one who trusted him fully and that probably told him that she's the one.I'm pretty sure she was happy when they met again

4. Jugodai

Jugodai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    If you really think about some of these boys aren’t ugly more like handsome cute guys that girls will chase over. And choose to push side guys away that’s aren’t ugly but Ight and straight Like the guys that aren’t marked down. So I can see where this is going to be honest with ya. I show you what I mean

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  5. half23

half23 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    uhh can please someone tell me who the wolf is?

6. chiuchimu

^Yeah I know. It's not a lot of work to supply a link. Why no one help? What's the deal?:confused:

7. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    Found the link... since nobody was sharing it idk if I'm supposed to share it or not... so I'll put it under the spoiler and delete it if asked to

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  8. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    Thank you very much..
    But it seems that you put too much slash "/" at the end of the link. :^^;: Clicking it straightaway will get you nowhere.
    It'll work if you delete an extra "/" at the end [hehe]

9. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    Oops sorry, I had copied and pasted it from my phone and mustve accidentally put an extra /... I will fix it

10. chiuchimu

Thanks for the link but I don't think there is anything about who is Ookamikun. If that's the so called link then a lot of people don't know what they are talking about. :^^;:

11. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    Oops then I'll blame Google translate and my lack of knowledge in Japanese language for my misunderstanding... like he posted a pic of him being behind the wolf costume and Google translated it with a part saying he was i thought this was the Instagram post everybody was talking about...

12. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  13. chiuchimu

^Yes, that one reveals who the Ookamikun is. Thank You.:approve:
    For those who don't want to know, don't click the link for those who do, the answer is in the link.

Hats off to starfast and mcbcagirl for their contribution.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

As a City fan, I simply couldn't help but upload this!:1st:
    DZxsACEVwAMtoO9.jpg
    :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  15. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av21894477/

@15:25 - 32:21 for Naanya's part

at the beginning the guy is talking about Naanya, he seems to have a crush

in the end they exchange their LINE ID and decides to go out another time. They seem to have a lot in common.

Taizou you better pick up the pace if you don't want your girl to be stolen. Since you're not the wolf and your feelings were sincere.

16. chiuchimu

By the way, for those who got into Ookamikun and want more, Terrace House: Boys X Girls in the City is really good with two season worth of addictive episodes.
    No Naanya in it but it will tied you over until Naanya does something amazing again.

17. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Terrace House is good choice. The first season has already been subbed and Kitarie is in it

18. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Even though boys X girls in the city is good. I think the Hawaii (Aloha State) one will be better suited for English speakers since that has alot of people who are half-Japanese and speak English sometimes. Though the city one is still good tho. Havent been able to watch the latest one.

I think the first season is the only one that hasn't been fully subbed. The rest after have all been subbed by netflix.

Now back to Naanya xD.

19. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Naanya is gonna be at 2 fashion events.

SAPPORO COLLECTION 2018 (with Matsumura Sayuri) and FASHION LEADERS 2018 SPRING & SUMMER

20. Ohoho Naanyan

Ohoho Naanyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana

I cant watch the video. :/
    Is this that Ookamikun show as well?