1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Naanya was on modelpress "most viewed images" ranking 3 times in the past weeks, and for all 3 times, her photo was used in the modelpress tweets about it!

On 13th June, this photo was in the ranking at #20. This was when the sports competition happened so it must have boosted it!

D88bTYdXkAEc-Wn.jpeg

On 19th June and 20th June, this photo was in the ranking at #4 and #8. This is about one of her new photoshoot (gravure).

D9bU1GdWwAAo5yN.jpeg

I'm really glad Naanya gets more attention lately! The sports show really helped. Her followers keep going up too :3 I hope she gets some offers for interesting works.

Another recent update of Naanya from her Twitter, she talks about a magazine where she got an interview about her movie Yakusoku no Jikan (Promised Time) that will be released in July! She posted this photo:

D9q6kN8VUAAhg6L.jpeg

I talked about this movie of Naanya before, here for more information (read the post under too for the storyline).

Reposting the trailer here too:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I hope international fans will have a way to watch this movie someday!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

3. Merlin54

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Merlin54

• Like Like x 2
  5. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is great news for Naanya! Congrats!

Naanya just tweeted about it, and there is also an article on modelpress. More infos:

• The title of the photobook is "りすたあと" which is read as "Restart" (not sure if there is another meaning though)
    • The photos were taken in Hawaii! in the article, Naanya said that she went there for the first time and she enjoyed it a lot.
    • Naanya also said that she cut her hair for this photobook and worked hard to diet. She said she tried a lot of clothes for the first time.
    • The article (on the title too) compares her to a second Isoyama Sayaka. I googled her and she is a gravure model, actress and more. I guess the comparison is both for their works and for their visuals.
    • The photobook's release date is on 15 September, that's Naanya's birthday! She will turn 20 years old on the day of the release.
    • in Twitter, Naanya said that there will be release events in Nagoya, Osaka and Tokyo on the 15th and 16th September.

The photo that was posted both by modelpress and Naanya:

D-ozI5aUwAY1Ltf.jpeg

This is great for Naanya! I think doing a photobook is better than magazines photoshoots. I hope it will be successful, and hopefully she gets more opportunities from now on, in acting or modelling!

Btw Naanya did a Line Live today and I think she announced the news there. in her Twitter the other day, she said that she has an important news that she will say on Line Live! I guess this was the news ^^/

• Like Like x 2
  7. Merlin54

I'm pretty sure it was and it's great news!
    This is Naanya preparing for the Live -

D-oc61-U0Awvjsl.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/hal24396627/status/1146760859043000321

8. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

She was called the second Isoyama Sayaka since the airing of London Heart. The mc called her that because her figure was similar to hers

9. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Naanya can drive now. I feel so old... Even though I'm a year younger

10. Merlin54

• Like Like x 1
  11. Merlin54

• Like Like x 3
  12. Merlin54

Naanya has a (brief) part in a new CM -

Screenshot_20190717-131355.jpg

モンスターストライク×僕のヒーローアカデミア』の新CMに出演させて頂いてます! モンストと大好きなヒロアカのコラボのCMに出れて本当に幸せです…!大歓喜! ガチャ回しまくってかっちゃん当てるぞーー! なかやまきんに君さんと撮って頂きました!オールマイト!!!
    We have been featured in the new commercial of "Monster Strike x My Hero Academia"!
    I am really happy to be out in the CM of Monst and my favorite Hiroaka collaboration ...! Great delight!
    Let's have a chance to come here!
    I took it with you, Nakaminkin! All Might! ! !

D_p6uMyUEAAq8RF.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nana_Owada728/status/1151367606118387714

https://t.co/EvD5CA1Nle?amp=1

• Like Like x 2
  13. Merlin54

Naanya is getting a lot of CM work. Now it's with KFC for peach tea!

D_04wXHUcAEMmrh.jpg

『ケンタッキー・フライド・チキン』Krushers PEACH TEAの新CMに出演させて頂いてます! 小さい頃から大好きなKFCさんのCM…!とても嬉しいです! クラッシャーズ新フレーバーのピーチティ、紅茶の香りとピーチの甘さがすごく美味しかったです
    ぜひ飲んでみてください

"Kentucky Chicken" Krushers PEACH has been featured in the new commercial for TEA!
    KFC's favorite CM since childhood ... ...! I am very happy!
    Crushers' new flavor of peach tea, the smell of tea and sweetness of peach were very delicious
    Please try drinking by all means

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow I'm surprised, it's been 2 days in a row with Naanya announcing Cm's! I think these are her first Cm's since graduation, and she has 2, this is so great for her :cute: especially the KFC one that has only her in it, she looks so pretty!

I think the video link to the first Cm hasn't been posted here yet. Btw this Cm is getting lots of attention, in just 3 days it has almost 7 million views LOL people seem to find it funny or weird? well Naanya only appears for a little in the end and her name is not on the title or the description (it would have been great promo with how many people saw this), but I'm really happy that she's in it!

The KFC Cm has her name on the title though! and like I said before, she's alone in it ^^/ Really these Cm's are great for Naanya and I'm very happy for her <3 I hope she gets more opportunities like this!

• Like Like x 2
  15. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

When a girl has put out a new photo book, I ALWAYS try to find a Youtube video of someone showing the pictures before I will consider buying it, but there are 2 girls where I will buy the book sight unseen because I think the girl is so beautiful, it makes the book an instantaneous must-have. Those two girls are Owada Nana and Team K's Komiharu. Can't wait until September for Naanya's.

16. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

OMG! I never thought Naanya will start a Youtube channel, that's awesome! We will get regular new content from her now, hopefully. I wonder what kind of videos she will make, it's exciting! I hope she gets a lot of support, I subscribed!

Things are going so well for Naanya these days :blush::blush::blush:

18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
  19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  20. theobserver