Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

^ I got something very similar with the Google T/L of the Oricon article. But a Microsoft T/L of the same article, while mentioning 'regret' also had the phrase, 'Sorry to the fans now'. Of course, online translators can sometimes be very muddled and difficult to understand so that's why I said, 'appears to be apologizing'. I guess that when she was in AKB, she was encouraged (by management) to keep up the saltiness, partly because it made her different but also attracted controversy and publicity. And publicity is gold!

On a lighter note, Paruru is a Vision in Pink at the Dream Lottery thing. But, she can also be a Vision in White, Green, Yellow or anything (From Numero TOKYO)

White.jpg Green.jpg Yellow 2.jpg Yellow.jpg Frill.jpg Frill 2.jpg

CM for 'Blast! Music of Disney'

http://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/861800361073311744/pu/vid/1280x720/l643JqPulAVSCFWC.mp4

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  2. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
  3. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
  4. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    she apologize for nothing

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I translated the oricon article about Paruru! However, I'm not fluent in japanese so this might have some mistakes, but this is pretty much what the article says. You can hear what Paruru said about the salty-interactions, it starts at 0:50 in the video uploaded by oricon, and I translated the article related to it!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Shimazaki Haruka, after seeing the godly-interactions from the Takarazuka top-star, reflects over her past salty-interactions 「I have regrets」

Former AKB48 member Shimazaki Haruka appeared on the event for the release of 『Dream Jumbo Lottery』『Dream Jumbo Mini 100 Million Yen』 on the 10th of the month。 After seeing the godly-interactions of the top star Kurenai Yuzuru from the star agency Takarazuka Gekidan, Shimazaki express regrets over her salty-interactions 「I am reflecting」。

Kurenai's fans gathered at the West Ginza Chance Center venue。 Kurenai gave godly-interactions to her fans, waving her hands to them everytime they enter and leave, she received a lot of cheers。 Looking at Kurenai, Shimazaki said 「She truly cherish the fans。 I feel regrets。 I was told by fans that I give salty interactions」。 She continued 「My fans are here too。 I wish I interacted more like how Kurenai-san does it。 I feel sorry to my fans。 I want to cherish you more, I can say this now, I have regrets」 she said with remorse。

Seeing Shimazaki's feelings, Kurenai said 「You express regrets over your salty interactions, but salty interactions is a way to express love too。 It is difficult to see through someone's character。 It is natural to respond to fans with a smile, but giving a salty response is daring。 I think it is pro。」 she gave a positive opinion on salty interactions。 Shimazaki said「I want to cry。 Really, these are wonderful words...」 she was deeply impressed。

Shimazaki also expressed 「Now that I am doing activities alone, I feel the importance of fans。 I must become someone who is loved by many people」 she said powerfully。

Yakusho Koji attended the event too。 When seeing the 700 million prize, he said with his eyes wide open 「I would like to make a movie with the 700 million yen。 I would like Kurenai-san and Shimazaki-san to volunteer」 he talked about his wish if he won the lottery。

[Translation by Mana @ stage48]
    Original article: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2090451/full/?ref_cd=tw

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You quoted me, but that wasn't what I wrote. I was quoting someone else. I read the google translate as expressing regret. See Mana's translation above.

7. Merlin54

That was me, my interpretation of an online translation of the Oricon article.

Thanks to @Mana for a fuller translation.

8. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    For what i heard the last translation is very accurate. And the part where she is offered the flowers omg!! Is it just me? I so love takarazuka!!! And Kurenai san was very pleasant to say all those things about Paruru, cuz she is a good girl, i never once thought she treated the fans with disrespect, its just that she dont know how to express herself and till today she strugles to do it. But hey is never too late to learn something good!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

9. Merlin54

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  10. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^
    I was wondering when we were gonna get some info on Blanket Cats.

Does anyone know the actual deal on that lottery thing? Like who is sponsoring it, the amount, how much per ticket that sort of thing.

11. Merlin54

Came across this site that explains it all. The big prize (23 total) is 500,000,000 yen (about $4,400,000 at current exchange rates) and international players can buy tickets though' they're limited in number. There are lots other prizes and chances of winning something is 1 in 9. From where I am (UK) a minimum of 2 tickets cost 30 euros.

http://www.lottoexposed.com/japan-jumbo-draw-exposed/

On another note, this is the concert flyer for 'Blast! Music of Disney' 15 August event. I wish I could go to it but...c'est impossible! :(

C_ssGcxW0AAlhIF.jpg

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She was included in the Fashion Check of the Week.

""Fashion check of this week" introducing fashion of female celebrities of a week. This time (2 ~ 10th), Mr. Shimazaki Haruka, Nan, Hirosuse Suzu, Mai Shiraishi, Nishino Nanase, Mr. Sasaki, Takahata Mitsui, Kurokihara, Koike Eiko, Izumi Raka Appeared in gorgeous fashion.

In a pale pink total frill dress, the four color belt [straps on the shoes] was a cute fashion that combined unique sandals and socks."

This picture was probably already posted, but since they mentioned the socks, here they are:

022_size6.jpg

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170513-00000009-maikirei-ent
    https://mainichikirei.jp/graph/20170512dog00m100009000c/022.html

13. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

What's going on in the Fan Club? Any official events planned for the faithful?

14. Merlin54

New link for Paru Radio Ep #30 (4/28 26:30) is here

And new link for Ep #31 (5/05 26:30) is here

Original summary for this week's Paru Radio has not been posted. Sorry about that.

There is a public recording of her radio show on June 18, afternoon/evening, somewhere in Tokyo, to which Fan Club members were given priority invitation but application period was very short.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  15. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Is there a section on the fan club page where she posts for members only? Like her more personal thoughts on what's going on with her or her thoughts on the roles she's gotten?

16. Merlin54

On the members only part, there is a section called 'Diary' which is mostly personal thoughts and probably like her old AKB mobame. To date there there's been 16 entries, some of which even Japanese fans have described as 'deep'! It is updated fairly regularly.
    She hasn't commented on any of the roles she's got (or not that I've seen). I think she does that on her radio show.
    Other sections have information and short movies. There is a photo Gallery but only one set at present. It did host some birthday pics for short while but, in typical Paru fashion, they disappeared after a week!

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  17. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Aren't some of her Diary entries like poems of sort? From doing Google translate I don't quite get them but the way they are structured seem like poems.

18. Merlin54

^ Yes, I think some are poems but I don't think they're random. I think she's using poems to express her thoughts and feelings. But I might be wrong, of course, she may have posted them simply because she liked them.

19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
  20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Its nice to know paru still catches up with the group's activity. Respect right there.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk