1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Thanks for the link. I looked through the spoilers up to Ep #84 (July 8) and didn't see any mention of Yuka. Surely, those 2 appearances aren't it!

I think there was a rumour at the time that there might be and I think I saw something on a fansite asking if there was one but I've seen nothing. Couldn't find anything on CDJapan.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story with ぱるる in the title: ぱ る る appearance! What is the existence of Shimazaki Haruka in "Hiyokko"? It looks as if she will not be back for a while, but the author seems to think she makes a good villain.

"As expected, when first appeared in 70 episodes, it was quite a bad feeling. In 71 episodes, she calls her a "devil" by Mikiko. This is good. Early in the morning Dora, episodes that bullying heroines are mother-in-law, small-mother-in-law and rival are classic and are preferred as well. Come on, finally start with the Arimura Kazumi and the Paralu battle! I thought that it was 71 episodes, already she was actually revealed by others that she is a sex that can not leave a weak person (on the day after its appearance!).

Yuza will pass a disgusting woman for a while, perhaps, when re-appearing in the future, though he can not deny the feeling that the shoulder watermark was taken. Rather, if you know in advance that you are a good person, is not it a strategy that viewers do not dislike them? That way, the viewer will be able to enjoy the fact that Paruru, but just as a heal, acting skillfully disliked women. Indeed, now, the drama 10 "Blanket Cats" (NHK) on air is playing a neutral girl and makes me feel that there is a range of acting."

https://movie.smt.docomo.ne.jp/article/1075488/

3. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Yeah what the heck no more Hiyokko?? Surely they tease us.

4. Merlin54

Haha! All that hype for less than 10 minutes screentime? Surely not! Actually, isn't that a device sometimes used in long-running serials: to briefly introduce a character so that when they return on a more permanent basis later, they're not completely strange to the audience?
    She plays that Yuka character pretty well and she could add some 'bad girl' spice to the story line.

Paruru is currently in Blanket Cats and the Yutori Special simultaneously. Maybe, she will return to Hiyokko after one or both is done.

Edit:

Paruru Radio show homepage launched!

p_paruru.png

http://www.joqr.co.jp/paruru/2017/06/post.php

Quote: (Google T/L)
    "Everyone, thank you for listening to "Shimazaki Haruka's ParuRad!" Everyday in this blog, I would like to upload program information, program diary, "PARAPEDIA" as well.
    Thank you in the future."

Edit 2:

Trendy Angel with someone at the Paruru Radio Show public recording, 18 June 2017

DDj5cdDW0AAnfGY.jpg

There's more pics on the newly launched Paru Radio homepage

http://www.joqr.co.jp/paruru/2017/06/post-2.php

楽屋裏2.JPG DSCF5921.jpg DSCF6088.jpg

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The homepage for Paru Radio is
    http://www.joqr.co.jp/paruru/

(I was having trouble figuring out how to get from the 1st post to the 2nd)

New schedule (mentioned in the broadcast #37 posted by Merlin54):

From July, the broadcast time of "PARA RADIO" will be changed.

It will be 6:45 pm every Monday from July ... but
    the first broadcast of the 15 minute version will be Wednesday July 5.

Also, previously I broadcasted every Monday from Monday the following tenth day on the air, but on
    July 10 and July 17 also, because there are schedule of professional baseball live broadcasting at Culture Broadcasting, the
    second and third times We will broadcast on July 13th Thursday and July 20th Thursday at 6:45 pm ~

6. Merlin54

That's apparently because when I posted those two, it was still under construction. Some of the links didn't work yet.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  7. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

There's no reason why she couldn't be in Hiyokko along with those other shows. They've been filming Warotenka, the next asadora, since May 18th. Hiyokko only started airing April 3rd. There's a good chance that the current episodes of Hiyokko were filmed months ago so I doubt there would have been a scheduling conflict with Blanket Cats.

8. Merlin54

^ So, as far as we know, she's not working on any dramas at present.

A few screen caps from Ep #2, Blanket Cats, 30 June 2017-

BC 2 2.jpg BC 2 3.jpg BC 2 4.jpg BC 2 5.jpg BC 2 6.jpg BC 2 7.jpg

9. Madoka

Weekly dramas like Blanket Cats may only film an episode a few weeks in advance, so there's a chance that she may have a few more episodes to do. I haven't seen a filming completion ceremony for Blanket Cats yet although I could have missed it.

10. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Yeah it ain't over till you see the bouquet.

Interesting article here or did someone link it already? Right click translate is what i did lol.
    https://movie.smt.docomo.ne.jp/article/1075488/

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  11. MayeR

MayeR Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Anyone had a project sub for blanket cats ?

12. Madoka

No one would sub an entire episode of Blanket Cats only for Paruru because in episode 2, she appeared in one scene only lasting no more than 1 minute. Look at the screencaps from Merlin54, and you've seen it. Perhaps this may change in later episodes.

13. MayeR

MayeR Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

ohh okay2 i am know i think paruru will come each episode
    and 1 anyone had sub of keishicou nasi goren ka ?

14. Merlin54

So, as I understand it, the writer is saying that 'Hiyokko' is too sugary sweet and would benefit from a good dose of Salt. The sooner the better!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paruru's Radio Show; Ep #38; 24 June 2017
    C-_7_ylVoAA7MKn.jpg

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11573257/?from=search&seid=6424295132149666651

Broadcast summary (in Japanese)
    http://paruru1.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/2017-623.html

6/18(日)に行われた公開収録回
    【選曲】「ジャンケンぴょん!」(斉藤さん合いの手入り) / ミニモニ。
    →ぱるるの斉藤さん歌わないで振り付き
    →斉藤さんがはじめてかわいそうに見えましたw
    【冒頭トーク】・なんだかヒーローショーのような紹介でした・皆さん緊張されてますか?わたしも緊張しています 皆さんが笑ってくれないともっと緊張してしまうので 是非わらってください・どこから来られましたか? ファン)静岡、京都
    →遠くないですか?帰れますか?じゃあこれは早く終わらせましょうw 嬉しいなあ そんな遠くから来ていただいて・台本には「皆さんわたしの出演しているドラマ見てくれていますか?」と書いてあります ファン)見てるよ・お会いするのは初めての方もいるのかな?
    →今までたくさんイベントやってきましたが、はじめての方もいらして嬉しいですね
    【ふつおた】(ジングルに対して)この音楽普段こんな感じですか?
    →すごいちゃんとラジオなんですね
    今日これ私服なんです 顔とかも自分でやってきました
    ・ぱるるさんは動物園行きますか?
    →水族館はよく行きます
    →年々ぐらい前に一人でハワイ行ったときに動物園行った話 キツネがかわいかった・買いたいものがたくさんあるリスナーさん、ぱるるが高校生の頃はどうやりくりしてた?
    →わたしはお小遣い制でしたが、貯金する派で、やりくり困ることはなかった
    →香水が高かったのを覚えています
    →コツとしては貯めること・ひよっこ、ブランケットキャッツ 撮影中に仲良くなった共演者さんはいますか?
    →話せてないんですよね ゆとりですがなにかの時は恵まれていたのか自然に話せていた・公開収録緊張してますか?もし問題発言しても編集でカットしてくれると思うので いつも通り飾らな放送してくださいね
    →すごい緊張してます
    →今見渡してSNSに書くようなファンの方いらっしゃらないので安心しています
    →いつも問題発言すること多いですが、NGワード言わないように気をつけます

【ゲストコーナー】・なぜ緊張しているかと言いますと、SPゲストさんに来て頂いてるんです どなたか見当ついたりしますか? ファン)ともちん、鷲尾怜菜、北川悦吏子、広瀬すず、あっちゃん
    →広瀬すずちゃんだと友達なので緊張しないとのこと
    →あっちゃんに会おうと誘われたが、術後の安静期間と公開収録のこともありお断りした
    亀と山P煽りの中埼玉から移動のトレンディエンジェルさん登場
    ・お会いするのは5月のpepeラジコラボ以来ですね・3回目の共演ですかね?(pepepeラジオゲスト、AKBINGO、コラボ、公開収録の4回?)・お二人の似顔絵描いてきました たかしさん:麻雀 斉藤さん:ポメラニアン風味(2月ぐらいに彼女さんと一緒に出て行かれたそうです)・トレンディエンジェルさんもぱるる似顔絵描いて来てくれました
    【ぱるるですがなにか】・今日来てくれてありがたいけど、やっぱりたかしは苦手だ
    →YES 以前は二の腕が苦手でした 今日は半ズボンで太もも見えてしまって 肉々しい部分が見えて苦手
    →収録終わりにAKBのこと色々聞いてくる 気持ちはわかるが一線を引くべき・この人性格悪いなと思った俳優女優がいる
    →イメージと違った人はいました・ドラマやCMが決まりましたが、卒業後そこそこ稼いでいける自信はついた
    →NO
    →AKB時代はお給料制なので安定していました・嫌だった、驚いた仕事は?
    →AKB加入後数週間でプレイボーイのグラビアに抜擢されたこと・ギャラが良かった仕事は?
    →AKB時代はわからない 今はCM(笑)

Highlights (Google T/L)
    This is the public recording of Paru Radio before a live audience of Fan Club members. It was broadcast in two parts- this is part one. Note: Google got a bit confused in places, especially when the special guests appeared.

Public recordings held on June 18 (Sunday) PART ONE

Song selection
    "Janken Pon!” (“Rock paper scissors Saku!”) (With Mr. Saito joining hands) / Moni.

Opening Talk
    ·It was kind of like an introduction to a hero show
    · Are you all nervous? I am also nervous. If you do not smile you will be more nervous so please do not hesitate to laugh
    · Where did you come from? Have you come far? Fans) Shizuoka, Kyoto
    → Is that not far? Can you get home? Let's finish this sooner, lol. I am glad I came such a long way
    · The script says, "Do you see me in the dramas that I'm performing?" Fans) We’re watching
    Are there people here who will meet for the first time?
    → I have had lots of events up till now, but I am glad that this is something new

Listener’s Mail
    (Talking over a Jingle) Is this music like every day music?
    → It's amazingly neat radio
    Today I have come in my private clothes. I am wearing natural makeup
    (Q) - Does Paruru go to the zoo?
    → I often go to the Aquarium
    → About a year ago I talked about going to the zoo when I went alone to Hawaii. The fox was cute
    (Q) - How were you feeling when Paruru was a high school student? You had lots of things to buy.
    → I had pocket money, but I saved money, there was nothing to worry about.
    → I remember the perfume was expensive
    → I had tricks to save (money)
    (Q) · In Hiyokko and Blanket Cats, do you have a co-star who became friends during shooting?
    I cannot tell you but there was someone in Yutori (Not sure about this)
    (Q) · Do you feel nervous at a Public recording?
    → Since I think even if there is a problem, it will be cut out by editing
    → I am very nervous
    → I am relieved because there are no fans looking now and writing to SNS
    → There are many things to always talk about and cause problems, but I will be careful not to say NG words

Guest corner
    · If I say I am nervous, it is time for the Special Guest. Do you have any idea?
    Fans Together): Rei Washio, Etsuko Kitagawa, Suzu Hirose, A-chan
    → Hirose Suzu said that she is not nervous because she is a friend
    → I was invited to see A - chan, but I refused because there was a period of post - operation rest period before the public recording

Turtle and Mountain P/ Amazing.

Trendy Angel from Saitama appeared
    · I last saw you at the pepe Radio Collaboration in May
    · Is it the third collaboration? (Pepepe Radio Guest, AKBINGO, Collaboration, 4 times of public recording?)
    · I've drawn the portraits of the two of you
    Takashi: Mahjong
    Mr. Saito: Pomeranian flavour (With her in about February It is said that they went out together)
    · Trendy Angel also drew a PARURU portrait
    · Thank you for coming today, but I am not good at this, Takashi
    →YES
    Previously my arms were not good. Today I saw thighs with shorts pants, I am not good at seeing fleshy parts
    → At the end of the recording listen to various things about AKB. I understand the feeling that comes, but draw a line. Tough
    · There is an actor/actress who thought this personality is bad
    → There was a person different from the image
    · Drama and CM are decided, I gained confidence that I can make it soon after graduation
    →NO
    → AKB era was stable as it was a salary system
    · what was the surprise work?
    → I was selected to do gravure for Weekly Playboy only weeks after joining AKB
    · What was the good job?
    → I do not know the AKB era CM now (laugh) ...

PART TWO will be broadcast next week, 30 June (26:30)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yutori Special will be broadcast in 2 parts; 2 and 9 July

Some off-shots:-

Yutori OFS 10.jpg

Yutori OFS 9.jpg Yutori OFS 2.jpg Yutori OFS 4.jpg Yutori OFS 5.jpg Yutori OFS 7.jpg Yutori OFS 8.jpg

Cr:
    https://twitter.com/uwumiwi3/status/881187345323573248
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BWAcl5ihxZH/

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  15. Merlin54

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. Merlin54

As expected, Paruru is promoting the ' Summer Jumbo Lottery'.

Summer Jumbo Lottery 1.jpg

『サマージャンボ』特設サイトがオープン!今年は『サマージャンボ宝くじ』『サマージャンボミニ1億円』『サマージャンボプチ100万』の3種類同時発売だよ☆どれを買うか迷っちゃう♪♪ O(≧∇≦)O
    Google T/L: "Summer jumbo" special site opened! Three kinds of "Summer Jumbo Lottery", "Summer Jumbo Mini 100 million yen", "Summer Jumbo Petit 1 million" will be released at the same time ☆ ♪ I will get lost ♪ ♪ O (≧ ∇ ≦)

https://twitter.com/takarakuji_qoo/status/881694241608441856
    Official Site: http://www.takarakuji-official.jp/summer2017/

Schedule for Summer Jumbo Lottery:

Summer Jumbo Lottery 2.jpg

‎7/12 [Wed] Summer Jumbo Lottery TVCM. ‎
    ‎7‎/15 [Sat} Sponsoring TV stations will hold summer events
    ‎‎‎‎7/18 [Tue] Jumbo Gacha start
    ‎7/18 [Tue] The first day event released.
    ‎7/25 [Tue] Big garden opening event.
    ‎‎‎

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  18. Madoka

Week 13 of Hiyokko is the best yet with all days above 20% and a weekly average of 20.63%.

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yukata Paru looking good :approve:

20. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Wait up, let me try this.
    So the writer of the article is trying to determine what sort of role does Paruru play in Hiyokko.
    Her first point is that people might get irritated with a drama that only portrays nice positive things. The current trend is to have an 'iyamisu' element (iya no kimochi (something that is unpleasant)+mystery. She takes example from a TBS drama about a woman who cheats with no guilty compunction at all and compares it with Hiyokko that's practically the dramatization of the seizentsu (belief that everyone is good).
    They've reached up to 70 eps (about half of the whole thing), but not one bad person has appeared in the drama. There was too much importance placed on the portrayal of good kind-hearted acts when really, the appearance of at least one bad guy shouldn't be weird, rather, that's the norm. (Her description of the characters in the drama was kinda funny. Basically, it's just nice people left, right and center.) So going back to her first point, portraying wholesome stuff all the time might get on some people's nerves so that might be the reason why the ratings aren't so good.

2nd point, Paruru's saltiness might give the drama a bit more depth? After all that heavenly goodness, Paruru's presence was predicted to throw paradise into chaos, and as expected, her first appearance in ep70 gave off that unpleasant feeling. Mineko even called her 'the worst' in ep71, which is good. For asadoras, an episode where the heroine is bullied by in-laws or a rival is the norm, and rather preferred. But just when you thought it'll be a Paruru vs Arimura Kasumi battle, someone revealed in ep71 that Yuka is someone who can't leave weak people on their own. And the same weekend she made her appearance, the sympathetic reason why she became delinquent is revealed too. So the writer feels like she fell for a trick, but still kinda predicts that until Yuka's next appearance, she'll remain portrayed as an unpleasant woman for a while. Writer thinks they probably let the viewers know early on that she's nice person so that they won't hate on her too much. That way, it'll be less stressful for the viewers to watch Paruru go all out as a heel character.
    Her theory goes that, using the reverse-chronological order, portraying how a good person becomes bad might give the drama more depth than simply drawing a distinction between a good and bad person. With that, she'd like to watch over as the young birds transform into either chicken, swan or crows. (avian analogy courtesy of drama title Hiyokko=chick) <-- [this is half translation, half summary of what the article said]

So, this is just the writer's theory. If it's true, then Paruru's role is pretty big in this asadora. What makes me think it unlikely though, is the fact that Paruru's role was created after the producer saw her audition. Meaning, such a role and plot wasn't in the script from the get-go, so unless they're thinking of changing the direction of the drama (whatever it was) halfway through the show, Paruru's role won't have that great significance (or at least that much). Still happy that she's the only one that gets to play foil in the drama though. Might make our princess stand out more.