1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Thanks for the summary.

I would have to agree that Paruru's role isn't going to be that big for the reasons you mentioned. Also, she's not in Week 13 and wasn't in the next week preview for Week 14. Furthermore, in Week 14 a new character, Setsuko, is introduced that reportedly will play an important role in Mineko's future. She's also played by a well respected actress and the relationship between Setsuko and Mineko is a very important element in the second half of the story. Now, perhaps, if Yuka is involved this this relationship as an antagonist, then perhaps she'll get more screentime. But this may not be true as it's reported that the screenwriter wanted Kanno-san to play this role quite some time ago, perhaps even before Paruru's audition.

2. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

@KuroBara, Thanks for the translation. I wonder if Paru will appear in Hiyokko in July or maybe we'll have to wait till August :(

Cabasuka Gakuen DVD has bonus pictures of Paruru e.g.

CG 1.jpg

Cr: Uploader

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  3. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Rumor has it she is back on Hiyukko the week of July 17th.
    Crossing fingers.

4. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    I just hope there's a fashion shoot somewhere in her schedule sooner or later.

5. Merlin54

Paruru's Radio Show; Ep #39; 1 July 2017
    C-_7_ylVoAA7MKn.jpg

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11772731/?from=search&seid=12832108784184438130

Broadcast summary (in Japanese)
    http://paruru1.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/2017-63039.html

6/18(日)に行われた公開収録回後半ゲスト:トレンディーエンジェル
    【選曲】「LOVE & KING」 /KING feat.関ジャニ∞
    【ぱるQ】
    AKB卒業以来久しぶりのファンの前なので緊張していたそうです・初めて彼氏が自宅に遊びに来てくれました 何を作りますか?
    →作らないです
    →普段も作らない
    →学生時代は自分で弁当を作ったりした
    →何年か前に事務所の社長さんにノンフライヤー買ってもらったが使っていない・高校入学もまだ素を出せないリスナーさんから、どうすれば素を出せますか?
    →プリントを後ろに回すときがチャンス・ひとつの恋愛観として不倫はあり?なし?
    →ドラマ「昼顔」見て面白かった 映画も見に行きたい 不倫に関しては時と場合によると思うが、そうならないように飽きない人と結婚できたらと思う
    →ありかなしかで言うと「なし」・卒業してから一番変わったこと
    →ファンの方と接する機会が減ったので、すごく緊張するようになった・共演したい女優さんは?
    →のんさん・何をしているときに幸福を感じますか?
    →面白い人におもしろいと言われること
    【ぱるるじー】・今からジャンケンをします全員)チョキ
    グー:頑固、ひねくれ者パー:無邪気、楽天家チョキ:切れ者or凡人
    ・なかなか就職先が決まらずに悩んでいる後輩がいます なんとアドバイスする?
    A.あなたにできることは何?
    B.そろそろ本気になりなさいよ
    C.そのままでいいんだよ
    D.辛いのはあなただけじゃないよぱるる、たかし)C 斉藤さん)A

→あんたが人生の勝ち組になれるかがわかります 選んだ後輩へのアドバイスで 自分が困ったときにどういう考え方をするかを表します
    A.今自分にできることをしっかり考えられる人 幸せ体質
    B.負けず嫌いで頑張りすぎてしまう人 周囲にも目を配れれば勝ち組に
    C.心が優しい人 欲がないので社会的には勝ち組になれないかも?しかし精神的な勝ち組にはなれるかも?
    D.マイナス思考で人生は思い通りにならないと思っている
    ・日本に来ている外国人にインタビュー 日本人の特徴で嫌いなところはどんなところ?
    A.何かにつけてお酒を飲みたがる
    B.本音と建前を使い分ける
    C.ブランド品ばかり欲しがるぱ)B たかし)C 斉藤さん)C

→あなたが他人に心を開いているかどうかわかります
    A.誰に対してもオープン
    B.相手に合わせて心を開く人
    C.自分を守るために心をあまり開かない人
    ・水の中に浮かぶ鏡を想像してみてください 光受けて反射している鏡は何色に光ってる?
    A.ピンク
    B.ブルー
    C.ゴールドぱ)ブルー たかし)ピンク 斉藤さん)ゴールド

→ナルシスト度がわかります
    A.愛優しさ不安定を表します 差が激しい
    B.清らかさと清楚さを表します 現実的で冷静 自信がない
    C.誇りと野心うぬぼれを表します 自分が一番と思っている

【エンディング】・トレンディーエンジェルさんお忙しい中来てくださりありがとうございます・ぱるラジ放送日時が変更となります7/5(水)18:45~19:007/13(木)18:45~19:007/20(木)18:45~19:007/24以降 毎週月曜日 18:45~19:00・7/27/9 22:30~ 2週連続で「ゆとりですがなにか 純米吟醸純情編」放送となります よろしくお願いします・皆さん今日はいかがでしたでしょうか?楽しんでいただけたようで嬉しいです トレンディエンジェルのお二人には大変感謝しております・これからも文化放送「ぱるラジ」皆さん聞い
    てくださいね・また機会があれば公開収録やりたいです おやすみなさーい

Highlights (Google T/L)
    This is the public recording of Paru Radio before fan club members. It was broadcast in two parts- this is part two.

The latter half of public recording took place on June 18 (Sunday) Guest: Trendy Angel

【Song selection】 "LOVE & KING" / KING feat. KANJANI8

【PARU Q】
    ‘It seems I am nervous because I am in front of fans since graduating from AKB’
    (Q)· My boyfriend came to visit my house for the first time. What would you like to make?
    → I wouldn’t make it
    → I will not make it usually
    → I made lunch by myself during my school days
    → I bought a non-fryer some years ago but I have not used it
    (Q) · Having a love affair? No?
    → I want to go see a movie. It was fun to watch the drama "Jokes". As for the affair, I think it depends on time and case. I wish I could marry a person who does not get bored so that it will not be so (boring)
    (Q)· The strangest thing since graduating?
    → Because opportunities to meet with fans decreased, I got really nervous.
    (Q)· What kind of actress do you want to work with?
    → Yuen Rena
    (Q)· What makes you feel happy?
    → Something interesting and funny

[PARURU]
    · I will play Janken from now
    All) Chochi
    Goo: Stubborn, twisted, perverse person
    Par: Innocent, optimist
    Chochi: smartass, mediocrity

[PARU QUIZ]
    · There are juniors who have trouble finding a job. What advice would you give?
    A. Is there something you can do?
    B. It's time to get serious.
    C. You can just leave it
    D. You are not the only one in trouble
    Paruru, Takashi) C Saito san) A

· Interview with a foreigner who is in Japan. What characteristics of Japanese people do you dislike?
    A. Want to drink alcohol
    B Make a clear distinction between actual intentions and words (?)
    C. Just want brand-name items
    Paru B) Takashi C) Mr. Saito) C

· Imagine a mirror floating in water. What colour is the mirror reflecting?
    A. Pink B. Blue C. Gold
    Paruru B) Blue, Takashi A) Pink, Mr. Saito C) Gold

【ending】

· Trendy Angel: Thank you for coming while you are busy

Paruru Radio broadcast date and time will be changed
    7/5 (Wednesday) 18: 45 ~ 19: 00
    7/13 (Thurs) 18: 45-19: 00
    7/20 (Thurs) 18: 45 ~ 19: 00
    Every Monday from 7 / 24th 18: 45 ~ 19: 00
    ・7/27/9 22:30~For 2 consecutive weeks, Yutori Special will be broadcast. Thank you.

· How was everyone today? I am glad that you enjoyed it. I am very grateful to Trendy Angel
    · Please continue listening to Cultural Broadcasting "PARU RADIO" everyone
    · I want to do public recording if I have another chance. Good night

6. Merlin54

BC 3 1.jpg

Episode #3 of 'Blanket Cats' 7/7 at 22:00. Hopefully, more than a minutes screentime...

7. Merlin54

8. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Anyone gonna translate the new Q and A on her Fansite?

9. Merlin54

10. Merlin54

11. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    New Paruru goodness.

Edit: Holy cow that other gal would wear me out. Talk about the other end of the spectrum from Paruru.

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  12. Merlin54

Apparently, she's called Nana Suzuki (29) and plays a 'friend' of Paruru in the "Summer Jumbo Lottery: Samurai Summer Festival " promotion.

5pnfMU6C.jpg

Article from Yahoo, Japan. The CMs air from 12 July.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170711-00000500-sanspo-ent

Paru looks great in a yukata...!

Edit:

Average viewer rating for Blanket Cats Ep #3 (Friday 22:00) was 8.0% (Kanto Region), up significantly from Ep #2.
    Ep #1 6.6%
    Ep #2 4.8%
    Ep #3 8.0%

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170710-00000111-sph-ent

Average viewer rating for Yutori SP part 2 (Sunday 22:30) was 7.5% (Kanto Region). Part 1 was 7.4%.

https://www.nikkansports.com/entert...m_medium=social&utm_campaign=nikkansports_ogp

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  13. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    GOD! Paruru in Yukata is killing me :drool::inlove:

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    If you think Nana'll wear you out, imagine how Paruru feels. It's one thing to be on the other end of the spectrum, but she sounds like the type of woman Paruru described on Konya Kurabe. The type she's no good with.
    Anyways, loving how they managed to insert Salt for a few seconds in one of the CMs. Or Inspector Kyoko. Either way, I wanna see girl back in those fighting roles.

Thanks for the link. Trans:
    Paruru acts as a yama (mountain) girl in Blanket Cats.
    • Her dream was to be a veterinarian
    - When you were cast to appear in the drama, how did you feel?
    When I was in primary school, my dream was to be a vet. When talks came round about the role, I thought "I definitely want to do this!" I'm doing this with the thoughts of pet owners who bring their precious pets to the vet in mind.
    - The reason why you aimed to be a vet?
    Is it fine even if I talk about a sad story? When I was small, a dog that I had owned died when it was around 1 year old. That was really frustrating for me, I've always thought, if only I could save that dog.
    Animal hospitals don't operate for 24 hours, and it's difficult for vets to look after the animals one by one. However, I'd like for people to be aware that pet owners take the lives of their animals as seriously as they do their own families.

• The Yama girl style is an outfit that she probably won't ever wear in her life
    - How do you go about acting Kaede?
    Before filming started, I've been told that they're going for a yama girl theme. So the costumes included things like bottoms that look like you're about ready to climb a mountain, stuff that I'd never wear in my life (lol). Even as I'm acting, I'd think, "would've been nice if I was raised to be such a lively girl."
    - Seems like there's a lot of comedy touch to your acting?
    The filming for this drama started right after Yutori special's and Saenaishi filming, so I haven't been able to fully shed the previous roles (lol). I did confirm with the producer whether this level of enthusiasm is fine though. And then they told me, since the story sometimes gets heavy, when the viewers see Kaede, she provides them a bit of relief. It prevents things from getting too gloomy so it's fine like that. So I guess it's okay to go ahead with this.

• Nishijima and Kichise are like her parents?
    • The exasperating relationship between the two
    - What do you think of Shusuke's and Misaki's relationship?
    They're both adults but they keep going on with that childhood friend schtick. Whenever Kaede is around, they'd go "we don't really think of the other much", so it's really trying for me to look at the two.
    - What do you think of Kaede who uses tameguchi (casual speech) with Misaki (her boss)
    The director said that the use of tameguchi isn't rude in this case, because the two has a relationship such that casual speech is totally fine. When it's work, she'd do things properly, but outside of that, Kaede would tease Misaki once in a while. They're not family, but they're on really good terms with each other.
    - What do you talk about with the other rest of the cast?
    Kichise is really funny, she talks a lot (lol). Somehow, not in terms of appearance, but I felt like once I become an adult, I'd probably turn into someone like Kichise. The more we talk, the more I'd think, "I get you!" In terms of age, Kichise is around my parents' age, Nishijima is older than my parents. We sometimes say things like "If this were real, we'd be parent and child."
    - What's the highlight of the drama?
    As people go on with their lives, they're surrounded with different kinds of problems. By throwing cats in the picture, you'd be able to feel a feline power that humans lack in this drama. For me, animals are partners that I spend my life with, so 'owning' isn't really the phrase I'd go for. They're not something for stress relief either. Rather, I feel like they own me. In the story, Shusuke provides 3D2N trial periods to people who come to take the cats to determine whether they're suited to be owners or not. I really understand that feeling. They're not 'things', so it feels like they are to be cherished. Even in my case, I treasure the animals as I act the role of a vet nurse. It's hard for me to express this in words, but this is a very precious drama for me.

16. Merlin54

Paruru's Radio Show, Ep #40, Broadcast 5 July 2017. First of the early evening, 15-minute shows

ParuRadi header.jpg

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11950521/?from=search&seid=327821551895102167

Broadcast summary (in Japanese)
    http://paruru1.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/2017-7540.html

7/5(水) 40回目
    【選曲】「拝啓いつかの君へ」 / 感覚ピエロ
    →7/9「ゆとりですがなにか 純米吟醸純情編」放送です ご覧ください
    →ちょうど収録前にゆとりですがなにかのグループラインに 安藤サクラさんが赤ちゃんの画像を送ってきてくれました おめでとうございます!かわいかったなあ 
    【オープニング】・今日から夕方6:45に引っ越ししてきました・15分頑張って喋っていきたいと思います・時間が変わって初めての方もいらっしゃると思いますので自己紹介させて頂きたいと思います 島崎遥香です 今はお芝居の仕事を多くやらせてもらっていてNHK連続テレビドラマ小説「ひよっこ」NHK金曜日のドラマ10「ブランケットキャッツ」 出演中です ニックネームは「ぱるる」です 知らない方たちは「塩対応」の方がピンと来るのかな?・これからよろしくお願いします・4月から準備していた番組のHP立ち上がったそうですWIKIのページはまだ未完成 番組の情報なども載せていきたいと思いますので是非覗いてみてください・もうすぐ七夕ですね わたしの願いは長年続いている咳が止まりますように
    【ふつおた】・トレンディエンジェル斉藤さんが「Ray」の専属モデルになられたみたいです 知ってましたか?
    →知ってました でも男性で専属モデルって何するんだろう?・ドラマで演じた役で自分に近いと感じた役、難しいと感じた役は?
    →左江内氏のはね子は学生時代こんな感じだったと思いました
    →難しいのは「ひよっこ」の牧野由香 ほんとに難しいです・蒙古タンメン中本北極を完食できると聞いたのですが本当ですか?
    →どこ情報ですか(笑)食べたことないです 聞いたことはあります 人並みに辛いのは好きで食べられます・友達に女子のラインIDをもらってやりとりをしていましたが男子でした 僕はショックを受けました ぱるるはどう思いますか?
    →学生にありがちなイタズラなんですかね?
    【ぱるコラ】「春ドラマの復習&夏ドラマの予習」・リバース、母になる、ボク運命の人、架空OL日記、光のお父さん
    →NO.1は光のお父さんかな?周りにものすごくお勧めしていた
    →架空OL日記も面白かった バカリズムさんが書く本はいつも面白い最終回も面白かった

・過保護のカホコ 脚本家の遊川和彦さんの作品が全部好きで見ているので・セシルのもくろみ ブランケットキャッツで共演させていただいた吉瀬さんが出演されるので・ハロー張りネズミ 瑛太さんが出演されてる作品は全部面白いので・下北沢ダイハード 以前共演した古
    田新太さんが出演されるので 小池栄子さんの演技が好きなので
    【エンディング】・皆様からのメールを随時募集中です・次回7/13(木)18:45~ 次々回7/20(木)18:45~・以上お相手は島崎遥香でした バイバーイ

Highlights (Google T/L)

【Song selection】
    "Dear Sir or Mother Someday" / Sensory Clown

→ 7/9 "Yutori Special: Jun Rin Ginjo Junjo" will be broadcast, please watch
    → Just before recording; Yutori, Ando Sakura sent me a picture of the baby. Congratulations! It was cute.

[opening】
    · I moved from today to 6:45 in the evening
    - With luck, I would like to speak for 15 minutes

· I think that I will introduce myself as I think that there are some people who will hear it for the first time. This is Shimazaki Haruka.
    Now I am doing a lot of work in dramas
    NHK continuous TV drama novel "Hiyokko"
    NHK Friday's drama 10 "Blanket Cats"
    My nickname is "ぱるる”. Most people will know it is associated with “salty”
    ·Thank you in advance

·It seems that the WIKI part of the program’s (Paru Radio) Homepage is not yet completed, though it had been preparing since April.
    I think that I would like to include information such as program information so please look at it.
    · It is almost Tanabata. My wish lasts a long time, I hope the cough stops. (note: traditional Japanese event, also known as the ‘Star Festival’. By custom, girls and boys make wishes. Held on July 7)

[Listener’s Mail]
    · [Q] Did you know that Mr. Saito of Trendy Angel seems to be an exclusive model of "Ray"? (note: a men’s magazine)
    → I knew but what is a men 's exclusive model?

· [Q] Which drama roles did you find difficult?
    → Yuka Makino of "HIYOKKO" is really difficult
    · [Q] I heard that you can eat Mongolan Tanmen Ramen, but is it true? (note: a hot spicy ramen)
    → Where is the information (ha ha), I have never eaten it. I have heard of it. I like eating spicy food and I could eat it.

· [Q] I received a girl's LINE ID from my friend and interacted, but it was a boy, I was shocked. What do you think about it, Paruru?
    → Is it mischievous students?

[Paru column】
    "Review of Spring Drama & Preparation of Summer Drama"
    · Reverse, Becoming A Mother, A Man of Destiny, An Imaginary OL Diary, Father of Light
    → Is #1 Father of Light? It was recommended
    → The Imaginary OL diary was also interesting. The script written by Mr. Bakarism (?) was always funny and thought-provoking.

【ending】
    · We are requesting e-mail from everyone.
    · Next time 7/13 (Thursday) 18: 45 ~ then 々7/20 (Thursday) 18: 45 ~
    · This is Haruka Shimazaki. Bye Bye.

Paru Radio Homepage
    http://www.joqr.co.jp/paruru/

17. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Hi, I'm a little late to the party. Recently just discovered Shimazaki Haruka.

Full disclosure, I'm not really a fan of her's nor do I really know about AKB.
    With that set covered, I was looking for something to watch and pass the time and stumbled upon Shiritsu Bakaleya. It was awful to be honest. I saw the intro of two girls fighting 2 guys and thought, hey, maybe worth a watch only to find that the most action the girls did was run and the guys do impossibly impossible fights.

Anyway, I found Shimazaki Haruka to be cute so I decided to do a google search and one thing led to another and I found this animated gif
    http://imgur.com/a/1UFaI
    Cuteness overload...
    Does anyone know where this is from? I'd like to watch the entire thing.
    TIA.

18. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^
    That gif goes back 7 or 8 years. Gonna be tough finding that probably. But its better late then never. Lots of better content out there of her then that. Keep looking it will be cuteness overload for ya. Also do searches for Paruru its her nickname and widely used. Its unique and she is known for it just as much as her real full name.

Funny story everyone well not really but I had a dozen or so short clips and mash ups of Paruru on my Youtube channel. Last time I uploaded a new one was probably 3 years ago so most were quite old. Had that back stage concert clip of Paruru hugging the crap out of Miku and dont recall what the other one was but AKS flagged my channel for it lol. Just made all the rest private its not worth the hassle.

19. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
  20. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    @Voightkampff
    Thanks for the info. With very little to go on with the gif, my google-fu is proving to be quite ineffective.

Anyways, I've decided to do the easiest thing, which is to watch the latest Jdrama with her in it that has English subtitles. So imma be watching super salaryman sarenai-san (funny how having a day job is referred to as such) later tonight. Hopefully its good or at least amusing enough.

Funny thing that I noticed is, when googling Paruru or Shimazaki Haruka, I come across a lot of sites,blogs,forums, what have you that just hate on her. I'm going to reserve judgment until I fully read up on her on whether all that hate is deserved or not.

Was really just looking for things to watch to pass the time but this has picked my interest as to why someone would warrant a lot of hate threads and such..