1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I just voted and Paruru has about a 71 vote lead over 2nd place with 601 votes vs 530 votes. Then I refreshed and now its a 72 vote lead.

Edit1: The question is though, is she getting votes from actual viewers, or is she getting them from the likes of me who just jumps in at the opportunity to vote for her? :^^;:

Edit2: 2.5 hours later, Paruru got 17 more votes while second place is flat with no new votes. lead is now up to 89.. yeah.. i'm really procrastinating at work here.. so many things to do, but too lazy to do anything.

Side note:
    1hour of waiting to watch the 2013 Fukuoka Dome concert, and not even the entire concert, just that 1 performance of Paruru singing a song that I don't even like...
    It was worth it :)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    I'm sure alot of those votes are wotas. I voted for her.

3. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Is that Paruru growing out her hair or are they merely extensions?
    Anyways, missing long-hair Paru, so if she's planning to let them grow past her shoulders, I'd appreciate it very much. Also hoping whatever project she gets next doesn't require her cutting them short again.
    Hiyokko's coming to a finish, and Blanket Cat's done... so the only thing she's got going now then would be... Jumbo lottery and Disney's Blast? Don't know what she's planning for fanclub though.

4. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^I could be wrong, but it looks to me like her hair is about that long now. In Hiyokko, her hair is styled all wavey which curls at the end. If you straighten it out, its about that long..i think.
    I'm also wondering what she has lined-up. Other than that lottery and Blast Thing, I think she models for a clothing line? Not sure but I think I read that somewhere, I don't know if she's still signed or what.

On this lava bath thing.. date stamp on comments says 8-21-2017 but I'm having a hard time believing that its true. Is this something way back and just got posted now?

5. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Good grief!. Just checked that poll, Paru is on 661 votes, 129 ahead! Paruru fans are the best :1st:
    -------------------------------------------
    October Myojo is on sale today (8/23)

Myojo Oct 17.jpg

Paruru has been appearing regularly in Myojo for the past 3 1/2 years. I'm not certain whether this is saying this shoot is the last or latest in the series.

http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1067189246.html

FC members got a 'off-shot' movie of that shoot today. In fact, Paruru Fan Club has been good recently. Last week she posted a pic on Twitter of her writing answers for the QandA section, which were uploaded to the fan site this week. One fan asked a cheeky question so she wrote a cheeky answer and drew a diagram to emphasize it. Lol lol!

Clue:-
    4d0af7f5-s.jpg
    Old pic from last year but...

To join Paruru FC (cost is 540 yen/month)

https://shimazakiharuka.com/about/membership

No idea when they went lava bathing but I would guess recently, though I don't think Paru has mentioned it.

Edit:

From Myojo October 2017

Myojo Oct 17 3.jpg

Cr: uploader

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  6. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^The title of the post says 'sad news'. It's the last of the series. And they're saying it can't be helped since it's originally an idol mag, and since she's no longer one....
    One of the comments did say that they might as well make like some sort of photo collection/photobook out of all the materials they've done over the years. I wholly support that idea.

7. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Well, if that lava bath thing is indeed just fairly recent then...yeah...I have no words. That's the first picture of Paruru that I've seen where she looks like that with minimal or even no make-up. With the risk of sounding cheeky, if I were to force a description of her with that picture in mind, then I'd say "If Angels indeed walked amongst us, then Paruru must be one of them.." :^^;:

Anyway, I saw that yesterday I think. From what I could make out from that awful google translation, I took it as her last.

How do you even read that? Right to left starting from top? or Starting from top right down? But there's a heart with a bear so, Left to right? lol. I suck.

EDIT 1:
    And so, just now, I found out that there are actually AKB Dating sims made for the PSP, PSVITA and PS3. I can't say that I'm surprised. I enjoy playing games, just not the dating sim ones. If they ever make a hunting game with a Paruru Avatar then I'm all in :p

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  8. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Now, while I don't know how your Japanese is, but it's a reference from Paruru's drama 'Yuutori desu ga, nani ka?' from last year. A character in the drama goes around screaming 'oppai ikaga desuka?' (how about some boobs?)
    So... uh, from what I understand, one of the Q&A has something to do with that.

9. Merlin54

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  10. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    my Japanese is exactly = 0. except for your standard thank you and good afternoon greetings :p
    Sure, I've tried learning multiple times, but I just plain suck at it and nothing just seems to stick to memory except for some of those one liner greetings.

I think I just went blind watching that. I wonder if light will reflect off of Paruru if I point a flashlight at her.

11. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Yes.

12. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    So, I found that Paruru has been in the 100 most beautiful faces list by tc candler for three years now.. what is that list anyways? also, how does a person get in the list?

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  14. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Whoever made up that list for several years now is hilarious.

15. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^after going through 2014, 2015 n 2016, I think it's junk. No wonder only now did I hear if it. If I wasnt looking up paruru it'll still be unknown to me.

16. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Why do you think it's junk?

In the past I have wondered what that list is as well. I had looked around trying to find information. The quoted part of the Nihongogo article was on their webpage in the past, but couldn't find it later. The quoted section is Trumpesque in that there are lots of pretty words but no real details. They say it's not a popularity contest and that they aim to be international. Yet no where does it say how the final determination is made. Their twitter is currently posting nominees. So how do those nominees make the list? By the number of nominations, which would make it partly a popularity contest, or by the panel behind the door? They never name the panel anywhere. So, I have imagined 5 guys in a garage, looking at photos of beautiful women, and making a list and checking it twice.

One thing I remember, although the sources have been forgotten, is that they have been making that list for 20 years now. Earlier this decade Korean K-pop stars started appearing in the list, and the Korean fan base started talking about it. Then a K-pop star landed as #1, and it went viral in Korea and then throughout Asia. When Paruru made the list, it hit Stage48.

17. Merlin54

Paruru's Radio Show Ep #47 21 August 2017

ParuRadi header.jpg

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av13646179/?from=search&seid=15255679092252698609

PARURU'S CORNER: Synopsis (in Japanese)

http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1067189229.html#more

8/21(月) 47回目

【ぱるコラ】
    「印象に残っている言葉」
    ・福田雄一監督(サタチャイ、左江内氏)
    →繊細さだったり、人として好き お芝居の話はあまりしない
    →終わってまた絶対に福田組に帰りたいと思った
    →福田監督「自分の作品に出てくれる子は売れて帰ってこない戻ってきてくれない」 
    「ぱるるは戻ってきてね」と言ってくださった
    →そこを目指そうと思った 帰れるぐらいのレベルになるまで頑張ろう 
    呼んでもらえる機会が来るまで頑張ろうと思えた

・北川悦吏子さん(半分、青い)
    →「ひよっこ」を見てくれて、「私の方にも出て欲しかった」とSNSで呟いていただいたこと すごく嬉しかった
    ・大友啓史監督(僕たちは戦わない)
    →ああしてこうしての指示がなく「自分が思うままにやってみて」と言われたこと 自分にとってすごく衝撃的で嬉しかった
    ・共演者によく言われる言葉
    →以外と話すんだね 笑うし以外と普通だね
    ・秋元康P
    →10代の頃から宝石のような言葉をたくさんもらった いっぱい貰いすぎて覚えてない
    →今でも連絡くれるし、地震があると何時でもメールをくれる
    ・辛かったり、嫌だったりした言葉は覚えているけど すごく嬉しかった言葉はあまり事細かく覚えてないものですね そう思うと自分が悲しい人間に思えてきた
    ・椎名林檎さんが書く詞がすごく好き
    →紅白の時に名前を知っていて声をかけていただけた 一瞬時が止まったような感覚でした
    ・ラジオは表情などではなく言葉で伝えるものなので、トーンや言葉選びが大切だと思っている
    →言葉を知らないのでリスナーさんのお便りで、こんな言葉あるんだと知ることもある
    →言葉ということだけを考えると、ラジオってそれが一番大事にされるところなんじゃないかと 
    今コーナーやりながら思いました

“Words that impressed me” from-
    Yuichi Fukuda (Director, Mr Salaryman)
    Eriko Kitagawa (Writer of 98th NHK Asadora, "half, blue")
    Keiji Otomo (Director, "Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai")
    Shiina Ringo (Singer)
    Akimoto Yasushi (Producer)
    Aki-P keeps in touch and sends an email every time there is an earthquake

Edit:

Old-stuff Paru Clip (CM, photoshoot etc.). Not great quality, unfortunately

https://mobile.twitter.com/mor48rom/status/901068481335930880/video/1

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  18. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    What's funny about that is she made the list the last 4 years but they haven't nominated her this year as far as I know. I follow them on twitter and I'm pretty sure they haven't.
    Apparently she got ugly this year?? :confused:

19. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Well, for starters, I think all "Beautiful / Handsome lists" are Junk. Beauty is subjective and each country, culture, race, and yes, even religion, have their own perception of what beauty is. To top that off, each individual has their own preference as well. Sure, there are some people who transcend the boundaries, but these people are the exception not the norm. Making a list and trying to include everything, is meaningless IMO.

I'll skip on what I think of TC Candler since in summary I think their junk too considering I couldn't find any concrete information about them. I'll just point out two persons on the list, specifically Selena Gomez and Sasaki Nozomi. in 2014, Selena Gomez was ranked 69 and Sasaki Nozomi was ranked 43. In 2015, Selena Gomez's rank jumped to 38 while Sasaki Nozomi dropped to 84. Did Selena Gomez suddenly become even more beautiful and Sasaki Nozomi suddenly developed a sever case of the uglies? Did their faces change so much that it warrants a switch that Selena Gomez is now more beautiful than Sasaki Nozomi? That's just stupid, lame, and hypocritical.

This is why I think TC Candler list is junk, this is also why I think all "Most Beautiful" lists are junk.

Apparently, she's been getting uglier every year since she first got in judging by the way her rank has been sliding down. Which is funny, since from all the footage and pictures of her that I've seen so far, I think she becomes more beautiful each year.

Edit:
    not sure where you got that form but I don't really care about any such lists at all. I look, I smile then I leave. And Paruru has nothing to do with what I think about such lists. If you look, I'm fairly new to Paruru, maybe just a month in soooo I don't really get where you're coming form.

Moving on, Anyone knows from what performance this is from?
    7520f825-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2017
  20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ummm I think the list isn't made by one person but rather a committee of beauty judges or whatever. Soooooooo sure it's junk but you don't have to treat it that seriously in the first place lol or else you will be pissed off at every single similar lists that comes out every year that doesn't include Paru or rank her lower than what you think she should be. Just check it out, laugh at it then move on with your life. :approve:

And double posting is prohibited in the forum.