Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^That's ok. I just like listening to her voice :p

2. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Another lucky dude!

Lucky dude 1.jpg

Yutaro Furudate who played Yurahara Kasiwagi in 'Hiyokko' which is being repeated in omnibus form on BS Premium.

https://twitter.com/nhk_hiyokko/status/921323861785772034

Some fans thought their two characters (Yurahara and Yuka) would make for a good spin-off story and posted Fan Art e.g.

Lucky dude 2.jpg

Cr: uploader

3. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^I was actually wishing for some yosuharu yuka development. Unfortunately, it was kinda clear that Yuka was already in a long term relationship. I'd love a spin off of how Yosuharu wins over Yuka :p

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  4. Merlin54

ViVi December 2017; on sale 10/23

DMnlyhbVQAA8tJK.jpg DMnlxGbVoAAvega.jpg DMnlwEzVQAEq4p5.jpg DMnlvXNUMAAAH-f.jpg

Cr: uploader

Paruru has used these images in her new Twitter header and icon.

5. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^Paruru is all kinds of cute and lovely, but that outfit is just crap.

Edit:
    Found some japanese subs for Ima kara anata wo kyohaku shimasu. Was thinking of passing it through google. God awful craptastic machine translate is 100 times better than no subs at all... maybe I will once I find some free time since its teaduse work.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  6. Merlin54

I didn't think it was too bad, considering some of her earlier ViVi stuff

Anything is better than nothing...:approve:
    ----------------------------------------------

Sad news:(. The Roppongi Halloween Parade, due to be held 10/22, has been cancelled because of the approach of Typhoon 21. Shimazaki Haruka was due to appear, riding in a convertible.

http://news.tv-asahi.co.jp/news_geinou/articles/hot_20171021_050.html
    ----------------------------------------------
    Apparently, 10/21 was Ebisu's birthday...

Ebisu.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BafOBnrBib7/

7. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Hmm..The chinese outfit isn't bad per se, just that the color is painful to the eyes lol. But I like htat chinese costume better than that checkered thing. Not the worst outfit i've seen Paruru weare tho..

Well, I managed to successfully run that Japanese subs through google translate..I thought I could enjoy it some. Unfortunately, the sinc is all out of wack. Imma have to re-time all 900+ lines.. I feel like not doing it considering when I watched it the first time, I immediately felt like not watching at all. Mostly due to the main actress. Something about her grates me the wrong way. It doesn't help that I don't like her voice at all. She's pretty and all but.. something just felt..really off..

Anyways, too bad for the parade thing. But better safe than sorry. Safy Paruru is the best.

8. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Totally bummed about the parade thing.

9. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^maybe they'll reschedule it or something..or maybe not.

Anyways, i completed by hacked subs for Ima kara anata wo kyouhaku shimasu. did a quick machine translate and did a quick timing sync. as expected, machine translate is horrible, timing is still a little off (slightly delayed i think) but over all, better than nothing. Not gonna bother tweaking further since vlc can handle that minor adjustment in timing. Imma watch later yeah!

ep 02 is later today. I hope its better. I also hope I find Japanese subs for it too.

eidt:
    cancel that, timing is still horribly out of sync :p
    Imma have to go in line per line haha

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  10. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    *cough* *waves hand ever so nonchalantly*

You talking about Takei Emi? I get you. Every time she plays something lead-like, I just scratch my head thinking how the producers/casting people could subject the director, the filming staff, and the audience to the agony of watching her try to pretend that she can express feelings.

11. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Nope. Next week. More important things for the Japanese to do today.
    I imagine that you're confused often as Arimura Kasumi and Takei Emi seem to get lead roles regularly. Although I need to thank you for mentioning Komatsu Nana. Seems like I had a ton of her stuff but hadn't watched them yet. That error has been corrected.

12. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Hey! You hit it right on the nail! That's what's been bothering me about her. I couldn't for the life of me, understand what she was trying to convey. Its like, whats up with her face? I'm not getting anything from her at all. At the same time, her tone doesn't fit what the frap is going on. Its like, some dood payed someone to read lines off of a script and this someone wasn't told what kind of emotion he needed to portray. And then that half ass dub is slapped on to a foreign language show and it all comes out all wrong.

oh, then i stand corrected. At least that gives me more time to make heads and tales of this machine stranslated subs :p

Arimura is that girl in Hiyokko right? (yeah, im pretty sure without having to looker her up :p) I thought Arimura was ok in Hiyokko. I felt that there were some over acting moments, but in general, I thought she did a pretty good job. Not gonna activly look for her, but I don't mind running into her in another show that I might be interested in.

This Takei Emi on the other hand.. I think she's more annoying that Takamina :p

13. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Hmm, it seems as if Paruru is not the only girl hacker this season....

14. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I do. But it doesn't bother me as much if they don't star in works that have other people I actually would like to watch in the cast. She's been in two dramas that had an actor/actress I wanted to see this year (Ima Kyou included), and then we had Arimura Kasumi in Hiyokko (or rather we had Paruru in Hiyokko starring Arimura) so I'm sort of really feeling it in the year 2017.

Ah yeah, I think the other one was a Fuji TV one starring Kamiki. The girl's (Yamamoto Mizuki) alright. Different characterizations and different tones for the drama, too. I'll leave Paruru and Ima Kyo team to it.

15. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    who's the other one? but before that, what type of show are we talking about?

16. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^Keiji Yugami from Fuji TV, airing Thursday 10pm JT. Good cop bad cop.. sort of. If I'm to be honest I find this one more interesting than Ima Kyou. At this stage. Also Kamiki knows how to make it worth your time, unlike one particular female lead so...

17. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^Looked it up. It does sound like its a million times more interesting than Ima kara anata wo kyouhaku shimasu. Maybe I'll give it a go, I'm quite bored these days with nothing much new to watch.

But I'm still looking forward to ep 2 of ima kara anata wo kouhaku. I hope Paruru has a different outfit every episode. That would be way cool.

18. Merlin54

Because Ep #02 is broadcast just before Halloween, it seems Tochiotome will be wearing cat themed clothes, hairstyle and Halloween nails...

Ep 02 4.jpg DMvkeldUIAA9xFh.jpg

From the trailer for Ep #02:- https://mobile.twitter.com/kyohaku_ntv/status/921989188316041217/video/1

From IG etc. -

Ep 02 3.jpg Ep 02 2.jpg Ep 02 1.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BajVEUSBgKE/?taken-by=imakara_kyohaku

Paru commented on the last pic on her Twitter:-

"大好きなシャインマスカットがのってたぞよ
    Google T/L: "My favourite Shine Muscat is here" (Shine Muskat is a variety of grape to which Paru is addicted)

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/922138940202557441

19. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^And... I can't decide which Picture is the best :p Her outfits there are just too cute!

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane