1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Wonder if she’ll two shot with Yui. Eh, probably 50/50.

2. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

3. Merlin54

End of Year Jumbo Lottery:- (Samurai and party)

EoY 5.jpg EoY 2.jpg EoY 1.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

Cr: MaiDiGiTV

Jumbo Lottery site: http://www.takarakuji-official.jp/nj2017/

Edit: On a side note:

NHK has announced that Paruru's friend, Suzu Hirose, will play the heroine in the 100th morning Asadora, "Summer Sky", to be broadcast April - September 2019.

Paru Suzu Line 1.jpg

The drama is set in Hokkaido. Hirose plays Okuhara Natsu, a girl who lost her parents in the war and was important in the origin of Japanese animation.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2100944/full/

Supporting cast has yet to be announced. I wonder if Paru...?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  4. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

This is interesting since they haven't announced the actress for the heroine of the 99th asadora, Manpuku.

5. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Calendar is japan only.. thats a bummer
    Haven't watched that live thing yet, which is not live anymore so, no rush
    Lost interest in Ima Kara anata wo kouhaku shimasu, the show as a whole is just not that good
    Hope Paruru lands a better show soon even if just a supporting role

Interesting, still a ways off though. Wonder if they'll make this one some kind of special seeing as its the 100th Asadora.

6. Merlin54

Year-end Jumbo Lottery Promotional pic:-

DPIsYe2VoAAuoPl.jpg

15 second YT CM has been deleted.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  7. Merlin54

Fans have noted the similarity between Tochi in Ep 5 and Sakama Yutori-

DPA_UzVUIAAc7c_ copy.jpg DPGGnFJVoAAIcpg.jpg
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guy who does the analysis of each episode based on viewers SNS activity is still busy. This time it's episode #5-

https://dramatm.com/kyohaku-5/

As expected, the main focus of viewers attention is Dean Fujioka followed by Shimazaki Haruka. Viewers note that Tochi's fashion is cute every time. The writer also comes to the conclusion that more than half of the postings on social media were from fans of O Dean (40%) and Paruru (12%). Overall evaluation of the cast is 'cute' and 'cool'. Doesn't appear to be any rating of how good (or bad) was the acting.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I came across this pic:-

BeCIvPhCAAA2MOE.jpg

I guess it's from 2012 or thereabouts but anyone any idea what it's from?

8. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Her 1st photobook

9. Merlin54

...which I don't possess, unfortunately,:( , so thanks.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    a99a9735-s.jpg

O Dean has been talking about Ima kara in this article:-

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/128700/

Google T/L extract-

"And, "Anyway, Paruru (Shimazaki Haruka of Toch Otome) is funny! "
    "Paruru will suddenly talk to you in English and Chinese.
    In the front room, Mr. Hiroki Miyake and three people regularly held a Chinese course, I practiced the pronunciation of the Chinese title of this drama for her SNS.
    I tried it many times and finally I was able to take a movie with a very high quality but after uploading it I will also raise the video I took of myself as "Before After".
    It worked well, I did not upload both, I can not think of such an idea easily. I think that she is an interesting young person. She is a very hard worker, very motivated to learn! "
    And reveals the true face of Shimazaki on set.

10. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    if Paruru can speak English and Chinese perfectly that's a big win for her...maybe she can going international

11. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I knew something was going on with her random languages from the LINE live the other day. I seriously wouldn't mind if she goes the linguistic route. It's pretty rewarding and she doesn't look too averse to learning such things.
    Also, the drama is going to start looking into Sengawa's past, which is the typical plotline where mysterious mavericks are involved. However, I would also like it if they do the same for Tochiotome and Meguro. I remember reading somewhere that Tochiotome is where she is due to breaking up with a guy, and I'm not too sure what backstory Meguro has, but anyways, I wanna see a proper gyaru Tochiotome à la Arimura's Biri Gal.
    I'm honestly quite surprised I haven't given up on this series. Tochiotome's outfit changes was obviously correct judgment on the producer's part.

12. Merlin54

Paru liked that article so much she tweeted the link with the comment

うれぴよ Hatching chick.png
    "‎Joyful happiness.‎ Hatching chick.png " (Microsoft T/L) or "I'm sorry. Hatching chick.png " (Google T/L) :confused:

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/933635620655710208
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paruru's Radio Show; Ep #58; 19 November 2017

Back up : http://www.bilibili.com/video/av16497958/?from=search&seid=8160475471039024705

No synopsis but this post on 2ch said she talked about a movie next year, maybe a comedy?

http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1068529203.html#more

13. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    She hasn't taken a bath for a long time.
    Only showers. [hehe]
    For ParuColumn, she was talking about goals for next year, so she began with talking about what she's done throughout the year, Saenai-shi (she'd really like to appear in Fukuda's works again), Yutori SP (this was an honour for her since she heard that KudoKan rarely do SPs), NHK's Blanket Cats (she spontaneously agreed because she thought she could meet someone but didn't, I can't catch their name), and then of course Hiyokko, and just when she thought she's not appearing in anything else for the year, the offer for ImaKyo came. A lot of NTV, even back in her teens with Bakaleya. She'd like to repay that some day.
    Anyways, it's been a fulfilling year for her, what with the Takarakuji lottery CM and all. 2017 has been an ideal year, but she'd like to think of surpassing that next year. If it comes to the thing she wasn't able to do this year, it would be a movie. And since she herself likes to watch comedy, she'd like to be able to put on a more amusing performance/acting. (not necessarily for the aforementioned hypothetical movie)

14. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    That photobook pic someone asked about the other day. I could tell where it was from and by her hair style at the time but wanted to make sure before I answered. Of course some one else did now. So i was looking for my PB to verify it and I couldnt find it. PANIC! I found my Paru fashion books but not that original PB. I have a whole dresser full of magazines with her on the cover since 2012. I bet I have 90% of them.
    Anyway looking for that PB and fishing through all these still amazes me how many covers she was on over those 4-5 years she was super popular.

I hope she does another Line Live again and it wasnt a one time thing. Maybe with a guest would be cool also.

15. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Top 10 Actresses who had a breakthrough in 2017 (Oricon)

1. Yoshioka Riho
    2. Kawaei Rina
    3. Tsuchiya Tao
    4. Buruzon Chiemi
    5. Nagano Mei
    6. Matsuoka Mayu
    7. Araki Yuuko
    8. Ishida Yuriko
    9. Sugisaki Hana
    10. Haru

Source

16. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^
    I don't get it?

17. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^^Uh, congrats Kawaei, I guess? Wrong thread though?
    But seriously, since I wasn't paying attention to her, I haven't really noticed her in anything other than that au CM with Matsuda Shota and Arimura Kasumi. That was the only indication I got about how big she's become (I guess pretty big since that CM series is hella famous).
    So seeing at her number 2 sort of confirm things for me.

18. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Many thanks for that.
    As for the bath thing, I guess bath=shower+hot tub, shower=no hot tub.

19. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_

Can anybody give me the episode number please?
    It's Ariyoshi right?

20. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy