1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    That knife wielding scene was a lot of fun. Paruru/Yuko really seemed like she was out for blood. And lol at her female intuition picking up on whether they've slept together or not.
    A bit of a shame that they killed her though (btw, Paruru does not make a convincing corpse). I'm pretty sure the Yuko-Mori-Keisuke triangle kept quite a lot of people going, if mostly to see how effed up she's gonna be. Is she really not gonna appear in the series anymore? I mean, for example, the three main are considering to do another repeat from the current point, with the implication that Yuko's death can be avoided. So, can I hold out that they're at least gonna show how Yuko is doing then?

2. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Salt got shot and ended up becoming a pretty detective chief. So she’ll probably haunt you for the rest of your life.

3. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

A tad disappointing, I was hoping ratings would be around 3.5 - 4.0%

It looks like Ep 6 is the end for Yuko / Paruru so that could mean another 4 eps without Paruru unless they do Repeat (assuming there are the usual 10 eps)

Article about 'Repeat' which concludes that the message (Google T/L) is: "Humans are weak creatures and want to rely on these transcendent powers, but then they will not be a force to open up their true life. Eventually they can not live a fulfilling life unless they change (themselves). Apparently the program seems to show a story of eight repeats specifically to convey such a message."

https://trendnews.yahoo.co.jp/archives/541507/

Paruru dramas inspire fan art, this is one of Keisuke and Yuko -

Keisuki + Yuko.jpg
    https://twitter.com/kanata_gin/status/965472204866568193

Another short fun vid from Noriko Nakazato. Apparently, they went to Disney to celebrate a birthday

https://mobile.twitter.com/paru_chan_0330_/status/965549619626237952/video/1

4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    O...My...SHIO... Yandere Paruru is Electrifying. She's SOOO Devious & Menacing - yet still CUTE as a Button. That's rare. In Anime guys love certain Yandere chicks. Paruru has released ANOTHER Hidden talent.
    I've often lamented that while I love Paruru - I don't think about her "sexually" as in I don't see her as even being "Sexy" like she's too Pure to be seductive...But that Yandere simmering w/ a elated smile Just as she's going Mad inside...was Intoxicating. This is Paruru's Dark Side??? She's Delicious!!!

Imagine Paruru emerging out of a bath tub of full of Jack Daniels dripping of Booze & Salty Fury....then she smears fresh French Fries across her body & says - "Here you go Big Boy- they're Salted - But I'm having YOU for Dessert" - DARTH SHIO is Born. When she's Cute - she's CUTE....when she's DARK...ohhhhh that's some syrupy Adult level Intoxicative Nectar there. Truly a Primal Woman - She could be a Dominatrix & I don't even like that stuff....but I would if Paruru did it.

Daaaaayyyummmm. She's like the Japanese Harley Quinn or something.

Links to a site hosting "Haunted School" movie... Deleted - my mistake

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  5. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Haunted Campus has been subbed for awhile now. RAWs and subs were available last year.

6. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    OK - that's weird - but OK. Sorry to have bothered you. I can't find ANY of these shows she's in Subbed - I thought I was helping- Sorry. I Edited the post - My Mistake.

7. Merlin54

From Tomochin Twitter

DWh5ermV4AAvXtI.jpeg
    「ぱるラジ」に出演します♪ 詳細は追ってお知らせしますー!!! 私の写真集みて 『わぁ!!!!同じだ(°_°)!!!』 って驚かれてました。笑 今日もぱるちゃん健在。L

I will appear in "PARU RADIO" ♪
    Details will be announced soon! ! !

Looking at my photo collection (photobook)
    "Wow! ! ! ! It's the same)! ! ! "
    I was surprised. Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/tomo_coco73/status/966155707887239168

More:

reading tomochin photobook.jpg

and a short vid-

https://mobile.twitter.com/syuutai123/status/966157884261220352/video/1

Edit 2: ChinParu Radio show being recorded-

DWjXTkWUMAA6xb7.jpg DWjXTkVUMAA_jTR.jpg

Will be broadcast in 2 parts

・2/25(日)18:45 - 19:00
    ・3/4(日)18:45 - 19:00

https://twitter.com/tomo_coco73/status/966263030592909313

Odd that this is on Tomo's Twitter and nothing (yet) on Paru's

Edit 3: Repeat Ep #07 Special interview

special interview.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/repeat_drama/status/966305043078000641/video/1

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  8. Merlin54

On her radio show some months ago, a listener asked Paru by mail if she would have guests and made some suggestions, including Tomochin and Aki-P. Paru replied that Itano-san would definitely come but the others were too expensive!
    -------------------------------------------------
    Paruru's Radio Show, Ep #71, 18 Feb 2018

if the video does not show watch the video here

Back up:- https://www.bilibili.com/video/av19754324/?from=search&seid=8215914273815263875

Broadcast summary (in Japanese)- http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1069803036.html#more

Google T/L
    【Song selection】

"Just as I am" / Tomomi Itano. It is awesome new song by Itano-san, the previous week! It is a song that I introduced

【opening】

· It seems that 2/18 is air mail day. Did you guys know? It seems that the first-time mail was delivered by airplane was in India in 1911 107 years ago.
    · Now you can purchase overseas on the net, but have you bought something, do you want to buy one?
    → There are many cute clothes in China (all in Chinese), Mr. Dean's manager helped me buy one sweater
    → It is a level where the shipping fee becomes higher than normal but saying "1000 yen is fine". I got a super sweater for 1000 yen
    · How do you spend time when you board an airplane?
    → I will spend the whole time watching movies except when I am sleepy

【Mail】

· There might be good things today! What do you think?
    → There is no such day ... I did not have a reason
    Because the basic personality is dark, I wake up in the morning and there is no such thing as "There are good things to do today!"
    · There is someone I’m interested in recently. But the partner is married. Should I give up?
    → Please give up
    · Paruru Nikkuri Calendar 1/15 contents I can sympathize with! I often fall asleep without having to leave the futon in the morning How do you think I can get up? How do you get up Paruru?
    → I cannot get up. I sleep many times. Overnight in a few minutes.
    → I cannot do this, but I cannot fix it
    → I'm awake or sleeping late...
    → As an excuse, I cannot read how long the elevator will take to come (Delayed when a lot of people are on board)
    → If so, should I leave home 10 minutes in advance, I do not have that ten minutes ...
    · I would like to give my friends at school a birthday present, but there are many children around me who have used makeup. What kind of thing should I choose for presents for children not interested in makeup?
    → During high school you had to give makeup tools etc.
    → Does not a child who does not use make up do her hair? In my time I was in fashion with such as chouchu and pin stopper
    → But if it was a basic makeup tool. Mirror or pouch. Would you like to use a pouch? How about a pouch?

【アリナシ】[Yes / No] Google always struggles with this section. Help, please!

・人の家のベットに座るアリかナシか?(自分の家の別途に他人が座る)
    →ナシ(アンケート結果は5:5)・1人観覧車アリかナシか?
    →アリじゃないかな?(アンケート結果はアリ25%ナシ75%)
    →1人焼肉はやろうと思ったことあります 結局やらなかったですけど
    →1人カラオケも全然あります
    →1人テーマパークはないかな、一人で行こうと思わない・ペットを溺愛している男性アリかナシか?
    →アリ むしろ飼っているのに愛していない人はなんで飼ってるのとなる・女性に下着をプレゼントする男性アリ?ナシ?
    →ネタであればありです
    →なんでもない日のプレゼントならあり 誕生日クリスマスなどのイベントごとで渡されると なにこの人と思ってしまうかも・2人で遊びに行く時に暇さえあればLineする人アリ?ナシ?
    →ナシですねぇ
    →どんだけ友達いるんだよと思う

【Ending】
    · We are looking for mail from everyone Official website http://www. joqr.co.jp/Paruru Mail: paruru@joqr.net
    · The presenter was Haruka Shimazaki! Bye bye!

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A little googling (and very little understanding of Japanese) led me to this.

"The Japanese word “なし” (romaji: “nashi”, Kanji: “無し”) is one that I have come across now and then, but really didn’t have a thorough understanding of. So I decided to do some research and in this post I’ll report my results. (Note: I am not talking about 梨 (nashi), which means ‘pear’).
    “なし” has a very similar meaning to the common word “ない” (nai) which means something does not exist or is not present, as in the sentence “スイカはない” which means “There is no watermelon”."
    http://selftaughtjapanese.com/2015/09/16/japanese-grammar-the-word-無し-なし-nashi-and-related-terms/

So ナシ is not pear, but a negative, and アリ (ari or あり) means yes in context. [They are really words about existence, there is or there isn't , arimasu or arimasen] She is asking if you would sit on the bed in a man's room, and 75% said no.

[Based on my very limited understanding]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  10. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Damn I really wonder what happened to YuiParu now, because it's a little hard to believe that one or two fights would cause a permanent rift between them. But their last Tomodachi De Irererunara performance during Paruru's graduation looked really awkward. You wouldn't think that it was their last duet when seeing it and their chemistry looked like 2 co-workers and nothing more.

11. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Q Are you fine with sitting on other people's bed? (or someone else sitting on your bed)
    Paruru gives a No. (From the Survey: 50-50)
    Q Going on a ferris wheel alone?
    Paruru thinks maybe a Yes? (Survey: Yes 25%, No 75%)
    She's thought of going for yakiniku alone once, but in the end she didn't go. She does go to karaoke alone though. But she probably wouldn't go a theme park alone. She's never thought of going there just by herself.
    Q What do you think of guys who spoil their pets (溺愛/dekiai here is more like really weak for someone/something, think cat/dog parents)?
    Paruru gives a Yes. Rather, if they have pets but don't care for them, it would only make her wonder why did they have pets in the first place?
    Q Are you okay with guys giving underwear as presents to women?
    If it's just as a joke, then she's fine with it. If it's like a present that isn't really for any specific occasion, then Yes. If she gets them on birthdays or Christmas and the sort, she's gonna think 'What is wrong with this guy?'
    Q Are you okay with it when you're out with someone, just the two of you, and there's a lull (in conversation/whatever you're doing at the time), and the other person starts LINE (messaging/texting) with someone else?
    It's a No. Paruru'd be like 'Do you really have that many friends?'

12. Merlin54

Thanks for the translation! (also @sscrla) :). When Google translates 【アリナシ】as 【Alinashi】 I know it's gonna be difficult.
    -------------------------------------
    Repeat Ep #07; 02/22

Yuko dead 2.jpg

It doesn't look like they did Repeat in Ep 7 so Yuko is still dead. :(
    Will they do it in Ep 8? Don't think there's any hint in the preview -

https://mobile.twitter.com/repeat_drama/status/966708078325374978/video/1

13. Merlin54

14. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Yeah no more Yuko. Really sucks.

15. Madoka

Keisuke is probably vetoing another "repeat" as he doesn't want the psycho stalker back.

16. Merlin54

Can't say I'd blame him, lol. Still sucks though.

From this tweet, it looks like shooting on Repeat has finished. Just final editing to complete.

https://twitter.com/repeat_drama/status/966879931140423685

So, if Yuko / Paru did die in Ep 6 then there's no new Paruru content on TV that we know of until the probable coverage of her stage play in April. I wonder what she's up to (aside from rehearsing for that)?

17. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    I knew he was a smart guy.

18. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    My birthday coming up curious what you get as a message from Paruru being a Fan Club member.
    Anyone get something before?

19. Merlin54

My birthday is in June. On the day I got a mail saying 'Happy birthday from Paruru' with a handwritten message (in Japanese) attached. This you can download and save / print. Of course, translating her handwriting is a challenge!

20. Madoka

Was it a personalized message or a generic message handwritten by her?