1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Voightkampff Thank you!!!. Is nice to be back :). I have to read a lot of things that were posted here.

2. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

More vs Arashi:-

Cute.jpg

Determined at the bowling...

Serious.jpg

But, not so good...

Bowling 1.jpg Bowling 2.jpg

Better at football...

Kick.jpg

Short vid...

https://twitter.com/tomoru0529/status/1070718363209355264
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nisekoi (Beyond the movie, Paruru 0:32):-

if the video does not show watch the video here
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Announcement of participants in the 12/22 stage greeting.

https://twitter.com/nisekoi_1221/status/1070242056340008960

Paruru will be there but commented on Twitter:-

えー!はじめて知った Face with raised eyebrow.png
    Huh-! Only just found out Face with raised eyebrow.png

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/1070622299957604352

3. Merlin54

Paruru's tweets about her health has made the news media e.g. Modelpress:-

島崎遥香、体調不良を報告 ファンから心配の声
    "Shimazaki Haruka reports physical condition Voice of worry from fans"
    Google trans-
    Shimazaki Haruka, poor physical condition. Continuation voice of concern from fans. Shimazaki revealed that her physical condition is still going on, "She was out of physical condition and was not able to heal inside". "I'm feeling something wrong with this word" Physical condition management is also out of work ". Because it is easy for a delicate person to go out of physical condition.
    From the fans, "Paruru OK, are you OK?" "Please take care of yourself slowly" "Please take care of yourself" "As soon as your energetic Pulau will come back", "Do not overdo" such as worrying voice is being heard.
    The picture from the article:-

Modelpress 1.jpg

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1809061

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. Merlin54

I think Paruru will make an appearance on NHK 12/15 (22:35) and possibly 12/22 (11:45) with Cooking researcher, Kijima Ryuta...

392400ad7f679555440c862b27654277_ll.jpg Dt3JVrRU4AI87Au.jpg Dt3JVrPU8AEmiKz.jpg Dt3JZ1eVsAAHmmF.jpg Dt3JZ_YV4AA1IjV.jpg 842576f6e5f68fef435fe31fb8023c13_ll.jpg

http://www4.nhk.or.jp/P4131/

6. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
  7. Merlin54

^ Oh yes!

I'm not sure what kind of show this is - a sort of mini-drama cooking thing?

Synopsis from the second show (Google trans) -

'' A chef who teaches hot uma cuisine to those who have hungry · Kyuma Ryuu. This time, honey and avocado are used to teach refreshing refreshing avocado bowl even at breakfast when hangover!

Cooking person · Kiyumi Ryuu taught me easy and furious dishes. Mini drama depicting his success in solving people's troubles that they are hungry. When actress Haruka (Shimazaki Haruka) regrets overdrinking at the party the other day, the Japanese girl appearing. This time, it is refreshing even at breakfast when hangover, refined how to make avocado bowl. It's a healthy sweet stylish dining table with a fresh morning meal. Another goods, carbonated water of Umeboshi, clean body and mind.''

http://www4.nhk.or.jp/P4131/x/2018-12-22/21/24251/2223405/

Another pic -

Dt3ttkLUwAEpdV7.jpg

What does the sign say?

8. Merlin54

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Paruru looks so adorable on that photo from Mariyagi's IG story! She's way too cute <3

it looks like it wasn't posted here yet, but yesterday Paruru tweeted about Keyakizaka46! The tweet is still there (for now LOL). Paruru said:

Paruru.png

"Keyakizaka46's lyrics are all the best。
    I envy the young people who can sing these songs。"

As someone who loves Keyaki and their music & lyrics, I completely agree with Paruru! She has great taste LOL but when she says she envies them, I think she shouldn't, because Paruru got to center Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai, a great song with meaningful lyrics too. it's more or less the type of songs that Keyaki does. so Paruru can be proud of herself ;w; it makes me very happy that she likes Keyaki though <3 I relate to her so often LOL. and the tweet got so many likes!

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I just watched Mako and Tomu sing Kimi to Boku no Kankei at the Maya Music Festival, which led me to this.

• Like Like x 2
  11. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^I forgot, Paruru was still around before Tomochi graduated.

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just searched a bit about that cooking show where Paruru will appear, and it turns out it's indeed a mini-drama @Merlin54. I think it's not the first time they have this drama since I searched and found that a Momoclo member appeared in it too before. The show is called "Kijima Ryuta no Kobara ga Sukimashita!".

Here's the official page on NHK site and it shows that Paruru will be there both on 15 December and 22 December! Both times it's only for 15 minutes, so it's quite short LOL I hope someone will upload them! Paruru promoted it on her Twitter too, she asked everyone to watch it on the 15th.

Paruru retweeted this magazine cover where she appears, along with Nisekoi cast:

001.jpg 001 - Copie.jpg

Yes I cropped Paruru so you can see her closer! (it's like a solo cover like this XD)

Paruru also retweeted a photo that she found really funny:

oo.png

That tweet is about a very unique Christmas tree LOL Paruru said: "Hilarious XD This kind of tree is a no! LOL"

That account is for Tonde Saitama which is a movie related to Saitama apparently, where Paruru will appear. She follows the account. also, you all know it but Paruru is from Saitama so yeah LOL it's nice to see her in this project! it was posted in this thread already around October but for those who don't know, here's the official site of the movie, you can see Paruru's photo, and the trailer. it's released on 22 February 2019.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Merlin54

Thanks for giving us more detail on that show :approve:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Another tweet from Paruru where she's promoting a new style book by actress / model / designer Asuka Kiara:-

可愛い、買う
    Cute, to buy

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/1072555718950178816

Asuka Kiara was in an Abema TV drama called I think, "Poker, Poker" which starred GACKT, who of course, is in "Tonde Saitama"

poker poker.jpg

https://twitter.com/AbemaTV/status/1002399339346644993

15. Merlin54

Article about Paruru's guest appearance in the Manga Mitaini sequel next year -

001.jpg

Google trans -

Actor Shimazaki Haruka a former AKB 48 is to appear as a guest in this sequel. Following the stage version that was performed this year, I listened to her, who plays a role of the intense character "Saijo Tsukasa", an emotionally unstable girl with trauma of broken heart.
    It is quite different from singing on the stage
    - she appeared also in the stage version which was performed in April this year, How was this response?
    As it was my first stage, I did not know what to do (laugh)
    - In the stage, the reaction of live guests came and there was laughter as well.
    It was totally different from singing on the stage like AKB, it was strange feeling. But there was a dance scene at the end and I was accustomed to that, so I was able to see the face of the audience only. I could not see the face of the audience when playing, and I could not hear any laughter.

- Then how was the offer of this drama version?
    I thought it was fun. I think that performance on the stage was not evaluated (lol)
    - . Shimazaki-san was also in a situation / comedy for "Nagigorare Division of the Metropolitan Police Department" (TV Asahi, 2016), the first masterpiece of the series, how is this genre?
    I'm pretty unfamiliar (laugh). It has been around 2 years since I started playing around theaters, but I am not used to it yet.
    - This "I do not like a manga'. What do you think is the secret of the popularity of the series?
    After all it is not the goodness of the air feeling that Tokyo 03 center is making as the center. I think that there are other casts and interests that I will involve and develop.
    - How is the impression of Mr. Tokyo 03, Kenjiro Yamashita, Ms. Yamamoto?
    Everyone was truly friendly and it was overwhelming that there was such a scene! It is like being really watching family. I'm really happy to welcome you there.

002.jpg

- Yamazaki Kinori, I will continue to co-star this time with the stage.
    I was very happy! I thought that I could see it again (lol)
    -
    It is "looking" rather than co-starring (laugh)
    At first, when my appearance was announced, I did not know that there was the same scene with the story. But, after me, the appearance of Mr. Yamashishi (Yamazaki) was announced and I was surprised, "I thought it was a pleasure to know that there was a scene with me when I saw the script.
    - That's why you are happy with co-starring, you have a good compatibility.
    But, there is no particular conversation (laugh)
    "Appreciation" also "admitted" (laugh)

- In this appearance, you commented that "I will do my best not to be caught", but do you think that you want to revenge what you could not do when you was in the stage?L
    There are many things I regretted on the stage. It is frustrating that I was concentrating just on the way to say lines and I could not successfully interact.
    - Although it is a so-called "Kojirase girl" character, did anyone refer you or made a role?
    Because Okura said "I write", I could do it as it was (laugh)
    - That 's right! I thought of honestly, being told that this character is "honorable writing"? (Laugh)
    Well, I felt like "Yes it looks like", I admitted it (laugh)
    - In the end, please give me sight of your own role.
    As each character is dark and each person's character is "absolutely", so that's why I feel shocked even though I think that "girls girls" However ... (laugh). It seems that something talking about this is something, and saying "Please look at Tsukasa here" is a bit embarrassing because I am a bit embarrassed (lol)

There's also a chance to win a signed cheki -

003.jpg

https://news.mynavi.jp/article/mangamitaini-9:amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  16. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Nisekoi LA magazine scan
    FB_IMG_1544760750181.jpg FB_IMG_1544760755941.jpg FB_IMG_1544760739511.jpg
    Forgot the source

• Like Like x 1
  17. Merlin54

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  18. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    In a sense, BWT really was a precursor to SaiMajo-Esque songs that Kanji does...

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
  20. Merlin54

Paru's mini drama cooking show 12/15

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1