Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Another version of Google translation

'I feel like the Internet news is buzzing about Instagram, but please do not worry because everything is hijacked!
    I finally changed my password and changed my e-mail address so I think it's okay
    Please tell me if there are any strange posts'

A bit alarming she's been hacked.

Also today, news of Paruru's 25th Birthday Festival -

Fi-GrQ9N.jpg

Events will be held in Tokyo (13 April) and Osaka (14 April)

https://shimazakiharuka.com/contents/226067

Peekaboo -

DzfQjMWVsAAgepu.jpg DzfQjglUUAAXUeo.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt6jYzmHrTq/

_20190216_041543.JPG

Paruuuu InstaStories

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I’ve also noticed she’s just way more expressive in her social media. Never seen her smile so large like this before while posing for pictures. She’s also posting some silly pics from time to time. Maybe she has a boyfriend now? lol

B08CADBD-48D0-4CE5-A4C5-F5A320DC0E16.jpeg

3. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Happy Paruru, gud Paruru :blush::blush::blush:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Merlin54

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Merlin54

2/17(日)放送「行列のできる法律相談所」 番組平均視聴率 22.5% ※ビデオリサーチ調べ(静岡)
    2/17 (Sunday) Broadcast "Matrix Legal Consultation Center" Program average audience rating 22.5% ※ Video research survey (Shizuoka)

https://twitter.com/SDT_bansen/status/1097356557304487937

7. Merlin54

• Like Like x 1
  8. Merlin54

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  9. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
  10. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    I saw in Paruru's instagram, she posted photo about spend quality time with Juri..and i love the caption "you're like a real sister to me" <3
    It's real!

11. Merlin54

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about Tonde Saitama.

"The movie 'Shokonto Saitama' will be released at theaters nationwide on 22nd.  The original is a cartoonist featuring cartoonist Makoto Makoto's "Saitama" as a theme. Extreme "Saitama neta" became a topic on the net, and it became a long-awaited live-action picture recently.

In the work many actors who are involved in Saitama appeared and added flowers to the movies. Saitama-born brother Tom and Shimazaki Haruka performed co-starring in the role of parent and child of "Yuki Sugawara · Aikai." On behalf of the performers he asked for thoughts on the work and episodes in Saitama.

Shimazaki: When I got this story I was glad. I was born in Saitama and was really good.

Shimazaki: My daughter is Aiki, Sugawara Yuhai. That is Tom 's daughter role. With the setting "daughter adored to Tokyo", there was a part overlapping with himself exactly and it was fun to perform."

And a plug for Saitama.
    "And if you are outside Saitama Prefecture please come to Saitama Prefecture. I'd like you to come to the movie theater in Saitama and enjoy the work while brathing the air of Saitama. "

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 8.07.13 PM.png

http://www.saitama-np.co.jp/news/2019/02/22/01_.html

13. Merlin54

Interview in Diet.news-postseven.com about beauty (Google trans)

Slim Beauty - Haruka Shimazaki
    paruru_1G2A2138-720x720.jpg
    paruru_1G2A2150-720x720.jpg
    She talked about Saitama, her birthplace, lifestyle, the secret of beautiful skin.

paruru_1G2A2175-720x720.jpg

paruru_1G2A2183-720x720.jpg

Long baths with a favourite bathing agent are part of the regime.. She spends 2 hours luxuriating in the tub with a book. The favourite bathing agent is "Bath Salt pomegranate" of "Santa Maria Novella". She loves the nice fragrance. Another favourite is the bath salt of vanilla of "SABON (Sabon)". But the other day, when she went to a shop to buy a gift for a friend, that fragrance was gone. It was really shocking. So recently, she was looking for another nice scented bath additive. She does not like the scent of coconut, but does like sweet scents.
    paruru_1G2A2219-720x720.jpg paruru_1G2A2234-720x720.jpg

As for food, she was told that the figure was strictly slim in the idol era, so she was desperately going on a diet when around 16 years old … At that time, she tried not to eat carbohydrates, and as for fried foods, she let the rice adsorb the oil before eating it (laughs). After that, she tried to eat vegetables as main. Also '' when you are hungry you can chew gum to distract hunger …''

As for Beauty, she takes off all make-up before going to bed. she loves "Biole" "Fukuro cotton" only. Always chooses make-up that can easily be removed, preferably with hot water.
    saitama_shimazaki517-052-720x480.jpg

About the movie, Tonde Saitama-
    Saitama is certainly not stylish, and she did not know it until she saw this movie, but it seems to be the 1st place in prefectures with Small Boobs... By the way, she said "Let's have big boobs if I am born again..." .
    The Saitama pose that comes out during the movie is a pose that was only in Saitama prefecture, but when she first appeared on the cover of a magazine featuring Saitama, "This is popular now, Please make it a cover! " (Laughing). So, she was really happy that various people posed with this pose in the movie.
    The highlight is where the Saitama prefecture and the Chiba prefecture people make a confrontation by inquiring about the local celebrities in their own prefecture. Even though there are so many wonderful people, how to be treated is terrible ... (laugh). Although there is nothing Saitama, I think that it will be proud to be made into a movie like this way.
    It is not an exaggeration to say that all of Saitama is packed, so I want to have a lot of people watch and laugh!

https://diet.news-postseven.com/32320

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Those are some great pics there Merlin. That skin blinding.
    2 hours in the tub wow wouldn't that be nice. As someone with a straight up regular tub I wonder how she keeps the water hot for that long. One tub full and my hot water runs out.

15. Merlin54

^ Somehow, I find the thought of Paruru in a hot tub strangely compelling...

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. kazemori

kazemori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think everyone can imagine the look on her face, if she heard you say that :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    remember, she's good with a gun...sort of

18. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
  19. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    You just add on warm water once it starts to lukewarm.

20. Merlin54

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019