1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. sweethopes

sweethopes Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I'm happy to see Paruru smile. She has such a different bright aura. kami 8 is also good, considering how the later half of 2015 was.

2. Jazzichi_48

Jazzichi_48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Yes exactly! The second she stepped up to the mic I was as calm as she was. (Before I was having so many different feelings)

3. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    She's found inner peace.

4. LastTwoThiRD

LastTwoThiRD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Too bad she missed out kami 7.
    But she is shining brightly with her smile.

5. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

Paruru got less than 70k votes?
    why?

well, personally I expect Paruru to be cute but nowadays Paruru appear very mature. well, I can't force another person. but of course I want Paruru to graduate and concentrate and become famous as a profesional actress and model.

overall young pure AKB members get rank up, and the senior lost rank (ex. Yuki, Yui, Haruna go down in rank). the regeneration has started.
    HKT got another member in senbatsu (Haruppi), Sakura rose in rank
    SKE got Akarin as kami7 defeating Paruru, Jurina rose in rank
    NMB Sayanee even rose in rank (in the past she was Paruru Rival/ close in rank)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  6. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    I'm still going with 8 gods. I'm petty, I know this.

7. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    OMG I watched the whole streaming but it stopped before Paruru´s rank announcement and I missed her speech,except the last seconds, I´m so sad now.

8. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The same way Tomo fans coped back then, I get you. Then she got 11, and there was just nothing we could do.

Paruru made it clear that she stayed for Yui, so looking forward to what these two would do for the group. The bottom 16-nin senbatsu is populated by AKB young-members, so while I think individually they've shaped up, they still need to be pulled into a proper group. And imagine YuiParu spearheading that. :cute: :drool: :cute: :drool:

@YukoOshimafan Her speech was, in short, about her being pretty happy about things, Yui stopping her from graduating, actually talking to Tokumitsu and asking for the Otoshidama (New Year gift money) promised in Baito, and also promos for Yutori Desu ga Nanika and Haunted Campus. Even Takamina went 'socchi?!!' :lol::lol::lol:

9. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @KuroBara Thank you!!!!!. You are awesome for translating what happened!!!!.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  10. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    We have an out though, there won't be a drop to 11. Because this was literally our last stand and her last run. We beat the odds and came back as best as we could. This was as close as to going out on a high note for her as it is. We didn't drop, we held down 9th, we moved to the fluctuating Kami 8 spot. We have to hold our head high on this one.

11. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

Congratulation to my Kami-Paruru(sad but still Happy for her :cry2:), I am surprise Akarin above her(congratulation to Suda too).
    My last time spending on AKB48 finally ended...

12. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Kami 8?...really. If the the "Kami #" means anything it's in it's original distinction "Kami 7" - Let's not kid ourselves. #8 is fine....but "8" isn't "7" - same way "9" isn't just like '8' - lol. 8 is not "Kami 7" - 8 is the esoteric number of Mystery & Hidden strength (and Super Natural mysteries) in Astrology and "8" is basically the "Infinity symbol" on it's side....so you try 'talking yourself into' a Kami-8 goal post move....OR you can "Embrace the 8" - as Paruru is forever FULL of Mystery & Sweet & Salty Infinity. The 8th House (ruled by Scorpio & Pluto) is the Death & ReBirth "house" - also one of Transformation

Paruru's AKB history w/ the 8Th house
    a link to an astrological meaning of the 8th House
    http://www.astrologyweekly.com/dictionary/eighth-house.php
    When you think about it Paruru's always been best suited for "8"
    2 Major Horror Films starring roles - 8th House of Occult & Mystery
    Paruru is a Grim Reaper in "Halloween Night" - 8th House of Death & Release
    Paruru is the center of "BwT" about Death & Rebirth - Light to Dark & back to Light again.
    "Eien Pressure"- The video FULL of Occult symbolism & Transformation (8th House)
    Paruru often refers to being "Charged" or "Regenerating" (Sleep).
    Paruru has an odd array of accidents/illnesses that require her to "Regenerate" (Heal) and she usually is "Changed" or Grown more Afterward.

Can you name ANY Idol that has "transformed" & comeback stronger from as many set-backs as Paruru. She is practically ALWAYS in a state of "Death & Rebirth" - Nothing is Static w/ Paruru - she's consistently buring down & Rising w/ new strengths & talents - what Others have started where she was w/ as seemingly little "talent", "drive", or "strength" to the point of being called "Ponketsu" to being the Idols Idol for a the Next gen?

Paruru - is a Mystery. She's a Lava Lamp in the shape of girl. She is the Iconoclast Idol - She keeps the whole game on their Toes without even trying!

Embrace the "8".

I was personally worried she'd be lucky to be in "top 10"- but she is full of surprises.

13. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    7 has an end and its finite and its an upside down L (we don't take no L's here), 8 is for 86, 86 is ぱる, 8 is eternal, 8 is forever lasting like a goddess. And more aesthetically pleasing and symmetrical. Basically , ain't nobody bringing my hot sh*t down no matter damn what. So I'm gonna be a delusional idiot.
    Tweet: after a 4 year battle. We have a happy ending.
    https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/744162524082249728

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  14. Ryuu

Ryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I'm crying because it's frustrating but at the same time she looks soooooooo beautiful tonight. Paruru all

15. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Our angel threw her arm around that old man's arm :asdfgh: .....just kidding XD

[​IMG]

16. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Well I had to go out and missed the last 15 so to come back and find she got #8 is fantastic. OK, not #7 but I was prepared for something worse. And that smile! Well done Paruru and Paruru fans! :banana:

17. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    True, it was a difference of 1K votes and a bit, which in 16-nin senbatsu is pretty close (though the difference between Yui and Tomu is hilariously so, definitely one that makes fan think if only they grabbed a couple extra copies).
    Now I believe it'll make her happier if those who heard her speech tonight could tune in to the last episode of Yutori tomorrow night. I'm sort of curious what sort of effect a promo done on election stage would have on viewer ratings. I can only watch a livestream though, so can't contribute to the numbers unfortunately.

18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm sad she didn't make Kami 7 but i'm so so glad it's over. No more voting, paruru walked up to accept her rank with a huge smile. A smile of thanks, gratitude and relief. She is a peace now and that's all I could ask for (for her and my idol funds lol).

Chin up guys, we did well! <3

19. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This was also her longest speech too! I'm glad she was perfectly content with 8th place.

20. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    She was actually clueless of what to say after a few sentences, and then she resorted to talking to Tokumitsu and also asking whether there's still time left. To which he said yes. And of course she used it to promote her drama and movie.
    Which reminds me, in the Election SP, she said since it's her last, she's already decided on what to say for her speech. I wonder which bit did she have prepared and which was just something to fill time.