1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Hmm, I think you should read this.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-official-stage48-rules.13331/
    "Do not spam/double post/triple post – Don’t talk to yourself in a thread or bump a topic for the sake of bumping the topic. Having back-to-back posts is fine if, for example, your last post was 1 week ago on episode 2 of a series, and your newer post is on episode 3, but spamming a post to bump the topic or when no one else is talking does not serve a purpose."
    I advice you to edit that and make it in one reply instead making double reply(CMIIW):), especially when you talking about something from the same reply.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    To make her dream come true is our duty to buy her album cd. I save my money to buy all her interesting cd album. I really love her acting in musical as sayaka's lover. Both of them are so good in acting more than sae and yukirin. Sayaka and takamina give soul to that character. They make me cant sleep at night thinking why they cant be a lover in real life hahahahah

3. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    To solve that problem and prevent the alert from admin or moderator. I advice you to delete it.

4. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ahahaha people usually start Takamina ships with the usual Atsumina or Nyanmina, but you found the right way with Sayamina my friend [hehe] I adore them so much, they have so much in common. I'm pretty sad they don't meet a lot nowadays. Well, Takamina doesn't meet anyone that often, so... (she's probably really busy)
    Anyway my personal preference is TakaYuu (more commonly referred as Chibies) Come to the dark side~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Takamina really love sayaka as her first female lover who kiss her passionately in infinity musical. Maybe because she need someone tough to decrease her tomboyish level. But unfortunalety i think sayaka have many interest of love like yuko, sae and a few of girls who like her secretly. Everyone is chase sayaka after she acting romantic touching musical with my cute tiny takamina. I feel pity for takamina. About atsumina relationship, i dont feel anything interesting because it all about acchan jealousy and bringing scary mood. She indeed a queen control for takamina. Takamina even cant get to hug her junior matsui jurina or haruka nakagawa when maeda atsuko is near them. Takamina never have love interest with all of them except nyan nyan or riinatin. I dont know why acchan always control takamina but when she is in lovey dovey mode with yuko or sae or miichan, she can do it without thinking of takamina's feeling.Maybe thats why takamina is scared and find new love interest like kojima who always cute and girly. Acchan is girly too but she is too scary and jealousy leads to controlling soul. Btw among all akb48 members, i thought takamina is very sexy in any clothes especially in infinity musical eventough members always call she is tiny or short or male. Maybe thats why justin bieber said takamina is the sexy one. Her voice is really delicate and energetic too. I still cant let go her musical songs in infinity. For me her voice is very unique and perfect like mixed with silky and husky voice. For example snsd jessica, tiffany and taeyeon or maybe all snsd delicate voice? For me everything about takamina is very interesting and perfect. I fall in love with jpop idol-akb48 because takamina who have the most interesting personality like seohyun snsd-a good shy nice woman and daughter. I found many similarity in takamina and seohyun. Both of them are same age too. They have strong and determined personality which lead them into successful. Seohyun love anime too like takamina. She is so shy but brave like takamina too. Both of them are so into charity. Im so happy if takamina can make a collaboration song with seohyun. Unfortunately i know akb48 too late. Now all of pioneer team A especially takamina are graduated. What a waste of my life. But better late than never. Now im ready to save my money for all about her. I want to support her dream to budokan tokyo dome because i want someone who try her best get the reward. Maybe one day i will organize a club about takamina and akb48 in my country. Ganbatte fighting! Have a nice day, minna!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  6. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Welcome to Takmina board.
    Question about what do you want takamina do?
    Black hat: I want TAKAMINA said introduce of akb48 concert this another version( soft and sexy.)
    Short hair I want Takamina said love confession for her.
    I 'm not sure about this. Correct me if I'm wrong about translate this.

I think takamina and acchan is about we are togetter did better for akb and support togetter. I mean if you notice in the past takamina shy to said intoduce akb song and talk with host a front of tv. (Sayaka,Maimai, yuko, acchan, some Sdn member was did this duty) but if member have to teach something, talk with staffs, talk with fans when dead air at concert (graduation, move team) was duty of takamina after that takamina as Gm have to talk with repoters at akb event.

About yuko and takamina I think similar in case acchan. They was be togetter only work and interview. But takamina will play with more acchan in privacy often than yuko. I mean they watch movie, live togetter,eat, travel, hotel, work.
    I think takmina impression sayaka in side of singing and a person.
    About Nyannyan i think I don't like her so much. About she bad mouth with takmina(I don't like your song but I love you.), some present for takmina is terrrible when valentine day or no3b radio, she don't want have a dinner with takmina from magazine But if i will be Minami I want run away from her 48 km.:^^;: you scared acchan but i scared Kojiharu:^^;: I felt kojharu like cute and beautiful girl. I wonder if takmina isn't in no3b, team A or leader I thought kojihau and takamina don't talk so much:^^;: Sometime i want takamina decrease friendly with men. I mean some ppl may misunderstand about she was playgirl. but lucky for her now about some ppl understand boylish of her.
    I want ask you like takamina verion girly or boylish clothes.

7. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Thank you very much for the translation. Actually sometimes i dont like all akb48 members for some reason but sometimes i like them ao much because they are funny too. About acchan i feel burthurt and annoying because she is the most close to takamina but she still accuse takamina as a man make all entire akb48 to insult and confuse takamina as a man. I know takamina is always hurt by acchan statement because acchan is her close friendand roomate. Sometimes i also want to give a big thanks to kojima because sometimes she help takamina avoid from big insultiment from other akb members. There are some video in youtube where kojima help takamina and told the explained to all members and fans that all the lesbian or man stuff that they blame to takamina is actually did by yuko who interested to pull nyanyan towel when they bath together in public bath for the first time with takamina. The members tries to make fun of takamina about her manliness but at the same time can confuse their fans and insult takamina all day long. Yeah sometimes i want takamima run from kojima and all entire akb48 stuff because i hate everytime they open her manliness topic. I cant accept acchan because in the end she always left takamina behind with many confusing title about takamina gender which lead other members to think takamina is really a man. Acchan always did that not only in akbingo honesty chest but also in other show. What more sad if our own closest and share a room with us can believe and make fun of us??Thanks god, we all know that she is a woman without a doubt.Only a dumb and blind people will call her as a man. In my country a faggot who pretend to be a woman always try to stand out and show off their 'property'. Obviously takamina is not one of them. More unlucky, all of them always insult her as shorty and man stuff but she still forgive and love all the members. This is one of takamina best personalities which bring me to love takamina forever. For me i love her girly clothes. But i dont care if she want to wear boyish clothes too because she fit well with all clothes due to her kawaiii face and tiny body. What more funny her fashion sense i better than some akb48 members. The banana t shirt is also popular too in oversea. I dont care if she love to hang out with other man friends because its her happiness and she already have a special boyfriend who accept she as herself. Man can be best friend to woman more than a woman who always insult and judge their appearabce. Man is also straight forward and not hypocyrite like woman. I hope she ended with a good marriage with her lover. I pray for that. Aamiinn.

• Like Like x 1
  8. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

In the first time I like yuko from akb0048 but because i saw akbingo when guitar was broken. I like her so much.
    And I like act as cool but when she felt shy she will be act girly. she is gap moe so cute. l hope she find best friend other from 48 g.

I want ask you like which song takmina performed is the best 3 in your eye.
    then in the future what kind of image artist you want takamina do and singing.
    In my opinion image of she about Avril Ramona, linking park, maroon 5.

9. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Bird, Kodoku wa Kizutsukanai, Junai no Crescendo, Watashi no Shomei, Itoshisa no Accel....
    I think it's clear which types I see fit for Takamina [hehe]
    Except I love her singing GIRLS TALK as well. And Itsuka, and Hitomi no Tobira.
    For other artists' performances I loved her performing Yume Miru Shoujo ja Irarenai and Uso Tsuku Kuchibiru
    I basically love her performing anything. She is really good at getting into the song, and her voice is amazing as well, she's everything an artist should be :cute:
    I used to like her cool image, but I like her sexy image a lot too... so it'd be great if she sang more songs like that [hehe]

Also, in defense of TakaYuu (I have an archive with all their gifs and pictures ever posted online lol)
    tumblr_n2sj461jPa1slrhh3o2_1280.png sel78.jpg sel133.jpg Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 22.05.01.png sel41.jpg

They are cute. Their bond is real. <3

Edit: Did you know that precious Hazuki (from HKT) went to see Takamina's BD live (she went last year as well) and influenced Takamina to dye her hair red again? [hehe]
    Da-EMlpVwAA2Zj3.jpg Da-EMlrU8AA0vPy.jpg
    先日のバースデーライブに HKT48の外薗葉月ちゃん 葉月が見に来てくれたの!!Hokazono Hazuki-chan came to see my Birthday Live!
    ビックリしたー!! 去年のツアーも来てくれてたのよ忙しいのに I was surprised! She came to see my tour last year as wel, even though she is busy
    誕生日プレゼントまで、、 わざわざありがとーー ♡ She even gave me a present... thank you
    髪の毛ガンガン赤いの私は凄く好き!好み! I also really, really love the vigorous red hair!
    ドラムの動画も見てるよー♫ I'm watching your drum videos as well!
    プレゼント大切にします I will treasure the present

I was really happy, since Hazuki is my oshi as well, and she REALLY loves Takamina. She's doing her best to spread Takaminaism. Like, there are a lot of members who say they like Takamina, but she really loves her so much. I love them both, really.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Ah thank you for translate. I notice tour last year 48 g junior more went akb members junior. :^^;: It a little sad. I saw they said recpect you, like you but I think
    ppl said that action speak louder than word. i understand takamina don't go musical of ex members but watch drama tv of them. lol b

11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Takamina actually rarely watches drama. She didn't even watch Yuko's dramas in 2017 but said that she read the news about it. I strongly believe that she is a social media addict tbh, always reading news articles and looking to brands and stuff [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    In my opinion, takamina voice is silky, husky and strong like jessica (silky and vibrate), tiffany(husky) and taeyeon(strong) snsd group. I wish she can sing many girly and soft song with good melody because it suit her voice well but at the same time she can sing other rock or pop. The song she sing with riinatin, hell or heaven, 3 seconds, 109 and with acchan and many other songs(i dont remember the title) make me interested and amazed with her voice. I really love silky and unique voice like takamina. I wish she can make many popular song like kpop song because i saw many popular songs in kpop world are fit well with takamina unique voice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

In my opinion they are not that close or in good term as friend. They are just a comrade with share many sweet and bitter days in akb48 which lead to a good days sometimes. Picture can give many meaning but not a real situation. But i remember in one interview that takamina said yuko is not her close or best friend and they have a little interactions maybe because yuko is older than takamina and that time team K is a rival to team A. Takamina said yuko is her comrade. They rely on each other. Maybe they are a rival because of kojima haruna too hahah. Yuko said in all night nippon radio that she really hate takamina because takamina always said my kojima which means kojima is takamina's property-maybe in term of joke. But yuko hurt takamina pride and feeling in ann radio when minami and miichan make a joke as they won top 3 in election day. Yuko seriously warn and scold takamina for lie in radio which lead to depression when i listen to their talk. I dont know why people said takamina and yuko is a good or best friend based on a few pictures when takamina is the one who said they are just a comrade. I
    Their rivalry not only in akb48 but also in their real life. I hate the fact when yuko said in music station when the mc ask her if yuko and acchan meet each other after acchan graduation. Then yuko said they met and she sleepover at acchan house after her graduation. I really hope yuko can lie and tell she never sleep at acchan home. I dont know what is her intention telling the tv host all the intimate details. I can saw how takamina's face suddenly looks sad or shock and she react uncomfortable too because we all know she love acchan and thought she is her soulmate with all atsumina things. In one tv show(dont know the name)Acchan said she want marry takamina if she cant find a husband and wrote in her blog too. Lol funny dream. Now im glad my minami found her special beloved boyfriend who can accept all her good and bad sides(fail joke) hahaha. Takamina is too good to waste as a lesbian unless she have no feeling at all for man. Im still wait for junior takamina.

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From the Oshima Yuko Mujack graduation special where she meets Takamina for a date:

"today shall be our first date in our 8 years of friendship" "we really had very little time alone together"

That doesn't sound close.

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think with the original teams, it made a huge difference whether you were on the same team or not. Takamina seemed to be really close to Acchan, Miichan and Kojiharu... And then Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae and Yuko were really close. And then Mayuyu and Yukirin were really close. I think Takamina and Yuko respected each other and were friendly, but they might not have spent much time together outside of work.

16. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I understand you about you want takaina sang many girly and soft song lol because It's amaze me too. But she have a big problem is unsteady voice when she she high pitch note or she 's exicted. I notice her sang same song many time but song is different. Some day is she sang is good, or another day is bad. :^^;:
    Btw. I notice fan at japan on twitter then most of them like Hitomi no Tobira , Katsudon...... , kodoku wa kizutsuka nai

But I agree with red bug with HogwartsHokage

I read comment Fan at jp on twitter or producer of SDK told Minami sang better cd .I wonder why this happen.
    It's because universal studio or producer or ogi agency. But no3b 's cd sound cd better some live. Sometime I want minami debut with avex. It's because most of mv and song is quailty:hehe:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  17. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Maybe she scream as mc or cry too much when many emotional situation occur. I love her silky husky voice. Its very unique. The girly song with slow catchy melody like 109 akb48 song is good for her voice. High pitch with lead to nodule voice problem. There are many artist who need to make nodule surgery to fix their voice box because always use high pitch voice. One of famous example is tiffany snsd who always need to use high pitch voice and scream in snsd song give her nodule voice disease. She need to take medicine until now even she have done a surgery to fix her voice box.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  18. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

https://mobile.twitter.com/hytm485/status/986399168494059520
    High light Short clip from Mac event.
    Btw from birthday event.
    Fan report
    • There fans from many contry taiwan korea and china.
    • Minami sang By my baby version rock. Oh i want hear.
    • Vtr. Kojima told want do something about no3b activity
    • Oda san told minami was too thin.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  19. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I somewhat want for Takamina to keep her love live in private... but I want to learn more about it all the same!
    Not the guy, but what they do, for example.
    It's still hard to believe the others graduated way before her and then she graduates and 'boom' the least expected happens. I wonder if he's good looking...
    I'm too overprotective about Takamina, don't mind me
    But anyway, if she's 'happy happy' then I'm 'happy happy' [hehe]
    I still miss her lots though...

20. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I thougt Minami is too friendly with a guy and girls. So she don't need to overthink the situation.
    She can drink with group guy or guy alone and sometime she touch hair at taiwan or arm at Mac event ) with out thinking. But she hate wear swimwear bikini and she thought bikini is like underwear lol,:^^;:, can't bath with someone , she love kojiharu,Acchan , Sayaka but she will not kiss at cheek at all. [hehe]
    So I think reporter write half true and fake. I mean in that picture she don't touch hand at all but play a phone then the repoter still write she bring a guy that went Alaka. I think she went for work then she can't bring oursider went at oversea. I mean she love cat but she still can't bring it.Make me remind reporter used write scandal aki-p with minami go eat together although aki-p and her eat with members too. but the reporter still take a photo with them together or reporter write gossip about she was lesbian, she has tattoo It 's so shock.
    So i think a guy just want sell news minami that all. :^^;: or she want he as bodygurd protect from stalker:^^;:. she is entertainer but she have to work live radio 4 day at tokyo fm and post picture she wear clothes realtime on twitter. I remember she told scared live work becuase she is entertainer from another radio.
    Btw i want she do more healty program than bully program:gavel: Bully program is too stress to me. I don' t saw minami cry a lot.
    Btw2 Sometime I want see her sexy photoshoot. Or love comedy drama but can't accept kiss scene :asdfgh: or sexaul harassment scene:asdfgh:. I saw some scene from acchan drama when uncle touch leg. Omg! I saw Kawaei, rena, Sayaka have kiss scene then I felt awkward:fp:. I cant't stand if minami have to do scene with a guy. But I want minami like to recieve TLC. I imagin she will be cute and funny in the sametime[hehe]. What should I do?

Sorry about gramma in advance.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018