1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Oh, she is in Korea too? A lot of AKB48GROUP members are in Korea right now. I would love for her to meet with any of them

2. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

https://www.nikkansports.com/m/ente...gn=nikkansports_ogp&__twitter_impression=true
    Interview takamina about tour
    The tour title was decided as "HEY SAY" in the discussion with the staff.

"It was the last time in Heisei, but it was a laugh ... (Laughter) The theme is roots or" digging up. "Actually (Unit with Kojima Haruna, Minegishi Minami) Singles tracks with noislebs or songs I am receiving a lot of things, I know that Tetsuya Komuro had one song made? (Bitter smile) "

It is "I think suddenly" recorded in the noislebes "Grasshopper" released in January 13th.

"Whether to show off that song is still a secret, but if you can express songs that you have not had the opportunity to show off or something like tracing your own roots ... for example songs that I sang in an audition, So, I think that thin songs familiar to the fans will be repeated, so please give me a preparatory course (laugh) "

Talent, radio personality, and singing with every singer. In September, there was a scene that tears in a big eating battle spread out to the main MC of the TV Tokyo series "Great eating queer 2018".

"The program was loved forever, the pressure was great as the surrounding echoes were amazing, the staff was also refreshed, there was fun to start a historical program from the beginning.I do not cry every time ... (bitter smile). My thoughts got stronger and stronger, I was touched really. "

Through this MC, greed for new work also increased.

"I want to MC for outdoor location! It is fun to listen to the program at the studio, but it is often that I think too much about role sharing, whether it is habitual at the time of AKB. I'd love to do it even in the happening time! Please do! "

Two and a half after graduating from AKB. The goodness of the shoulder is coming out well in a good sense.

"I am myself, when I graduated, I was really struggling" I have to show my back! "And I was mindful of just how many regulars there are, so now I have a job As you can feel the importance of getting it, if you do evaluation and doing it one by one, it does not mean that you are doing live frequently like the time of AKB, but doing a talent and liking Because it is a selfish situation of doing songs, everyone from the fans may become stressed, but when you see it for the first time in a long time, when you meet, it is "Takami at that time", after all it evolved First of all, I'd like to make sure that this tour can be shown properly, so that I can think that I saw everything new. "

I'm sorry about translation by google translate.

Btw.
    What is ranking?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  3. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Takamina announced that she'll have a countdown live on new year 31/12/2018 :banana:

GET YOUR TICKETS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Also these old photos are super funny
    A sad story in 4 pictures :hehe:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm 100% sure it's Yuko , Akimoto Sayaka had very short hair during Takamina's graduation

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    It looks like Yuko

5. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Sato Yukari?

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think the photo series where Takamina comes in and the other girls look away, that's Yukari.

But we're talking about a photo from the previous page. I'm pretty convinced now it's Yuko haha

7. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Her oshimen may like kojima haruna now. It's because Yukarin refused rose from takamina.
    Or Minami
    like lisa from Blackpink about she followed her instagram then after about 2-3 months went her concert.
    I guess she like style older sister and sexy?
    btw. I remind read fan report at travel with fanclub event about Minami walk pass a fangirl after that she praise that girl about wow you dress sexy style.

Btw. Takamina Acchan marikosan and Junior member? went hangout together recent. sorry I can't remember name.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm willing to put money on it that it was indeed Yuko, the dimples and the teeth, that's Yuko .. and those were the four in the center on stage flanking Takamina as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Oba Hana, a member of idol group =LOVE, talked about Takamina and NO3B reunion in her Showroom recently. she is a pretty hardcore Takamina fan.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av33810690

• Like Like x 1
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I've yet to see someone so pumped about that announcement :D
    I hope she'll be able to attend :)

12. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'll love to see some classic Takamina dokkiri being pulled on her. That should give her the best effect :^O^:

Hmmm something like being called into a room by Sasshi in an angry mode only to enter room with Takamina inside or .... time to deploy Takamina in another mascot costume gate crashing ;)

13. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

Well if mujack interested Love group come program.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    140423 AKB48 All Night Nippon_correcting profile(Eng sub)

Takamina has tattoo on her back?
    Jurina and Rena tell gap of Mayu and Takamina and their profiles they wrote.

btw.

It will be big shock for some fans or someone.
    from radio today
    "たかみな「以前総監督をやってて真面目っぽいイメージがあるんですけど 残しててもいいでしょうか?」 古市さん「ちゃんとしたイメージを残してて何をやりたいかですね」
    minami asked a guest on her radio.

minami:There is a serious image after doing the former Gm.
    Can I leave it? "

Furuichi-san "What do you want to do with leaving a proper image?"

oh i guess minami felt doesn't like General manager image.

btw2.
    181012 #大場花菜 SHOWROOM 【小ネタ】 「遠狂離ポスター」 そこそこやべーオタクやん笑 たかみなのこと好きすぎぃ!
    https://mobile.twitter.com/satokichi_87/status/1050921945569488896

Sayaka: "First I wanted to go with the color red because that's kind of the image I've always had. But then I thought that many already wore red dresses. Then I considered white and the dressmaker said: "Didn't only Acchan and Takamina wear white?"
    So I thought that's still fresh

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  14. shishi

shishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    No3b ANN Super Special 181108

15. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I found some translation from @ariadne32391
    first clip
    Miichan: let's tell everyone how motivated we are. Kojiharu: for me, it's also very hard to stay awake at this time. lol I understand it well. But please stay up with us. Takamina: Everyone, hardwork will always be....
    Miichan: no! That's not allowed. I don't what to hear it

Fan: Won't Takamina and NyanNyan appear in the theater?
    Takamina: what is this? Did time stop? lol

Takamina asked if it's a tank top and
    Kojiharu said it's a tote bag, I told you right?!! She got angry

Miichan and Takamina are now roleplaying as ordinary people who want to buy Kojiharu's products. The situations are so crazy. NyanNyan is so good at answering.
    She did say she's tired after answering them

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    ha, ha, ha .... Miichan interrupting Takamina's credo like that, that's brutal :D

btw, do you have a direct link to the tweet, that user is kinda hyper active :)

17. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

sorry about that. that account haven't translate all video. because this show was so late.

Btw. At tour event
    Cr.https://mobile.twitter.com/39_saku_chan/status/1060895162728177666
    Takamina's MC in her con - SHE SANG MIGIKATA - recently met acchan (and her husband),
    she says acchan seemed happy
    - she says acchan was always someone who showed her back, both in akb and after graduating
    - she's glad migikata became atsumina's song and will always treasure it
    - she said she went audition for actress.
    - She said she sang this song at tour event by use time about 2 year for revenge accident NHK uta song program.

setlist
    [​IMG]
    i never heard Black cherry of A.B.C. But Omg this lyrics is sexy but music is awesome about jazz +rock.
    btw. there poll about which ex-members fan jp want come back akb
    1.yuko18%
    2.takamina16%
    3.acchan.12%
    4.mariko,mayuyu 11%
    cr.https://mobile.twitter.com/akb48thfc/status/1061632764565286912
    [​IMG]
    Takamina in the this picture was beautiful. I never saw before.

news her solo tour .
    http://www.livefans.jp/report/amp/detail/38777

[ENG SUB] 180612 MC Cut: Miyazaki Miho talk a about takamina https://mobile.twitter.com/sillysone/status/1058166045590994944

Btw. LOL a listener mail & say they become a fan after watching the Takamina prank mechaike ep.

btw2 this was old Just saw this SDK episode when Koichi scolded Takamina because apparently she's not putting a proper name to her cat (name is "Nyaachan")
    but then savage Tsuyo:
    "Tell everyone your pet's name!" Koichi *proud*: "MY GIRL'S NAME IS "PAN"!"

181109 ミュージャック (高橋みなみ) | Mujack (Takahashi Minami) (2018-11-09
    https://48idol.com/video/10390

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  19. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

No3b event
    https://m.bilibili.com/video/av36829692.html?from=search&seid=8986939485475921209

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] 》this picture from https://mobile.twitter.com/Johnny_Kawai/status/1067135397136818176

Info

Yesterday Tomu met with Yuko and Kitarie at No3b's 10th anniversary event. But, she kinda lost her voice due to 3 days of handshake event. She was surprised the moment she met Yuko and she barely could say a thing

TOMU TRANS] I went to watch No3b's 10th anniversary event! It was awesome\(^o^)/ I've always loved them since junior high school, today I could listen to the songs that I often listen to, it felt so emotional(*´ω`*) 10th anniversary is amazing. Congratulations☆

Renacchi said she sit among other NO3B fans in the beginning of the concert and no one noticed her presence there
    Poor kid

More detail report

https://mobile.twitter.com/eiennobamf/status/1067055667729461248

[​IMG]
    6 years old

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  20. shishi

shishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    • Like Like x 3