1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hashimoto Hikari (Hikari) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    GUYS... GUUUYYYSS... GUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSS.....
    [​IMG]

This girl need to push forward! People need to know how adorable she is! I hope that Yasushi somehow acknowledge her potential and give her a chance!

2. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

^ Sexy beyond words. I'll seriously be paying attention for more Hikari gravure.

She was on Andare for the first time on Wednesday. I got into the show on Tuesday. Can't believe I missed her by one day :cry:. Not that I could've gone on Wednesday anyway, since I had to work.

I translated an article about Kabutomu Chu! this morning (Pikarin, Nakkii & Mitsuki's unofficial subunit). It's hilarious!! One of my favourite translations to date.

http://www.akblogs.net/article_translat ... -newspaper

3. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Hikari was one of a few members I was really hoping wouldn't be moved out of Team 4, so I was pretty down after the reshuffle announcements last night :cry:

Still, she's a great fit for Team B, and of course I'll continue following her in her new role!!

Her thoughts:
    I'm still translating all of her Google+ entries over at http://www.akblogs.net/ for any interested Hikari fans.

I was also really happy to have my first handshake with Hikari the day before yesterday. I wrote a report about it :)
    http://www.akblogs.net/blog_posts/24-ak ... t-02-23-14

4. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    There was an interesting MC in 140225 AKB48 Team 4 Kouen. Members talked about the Daisokaku and Hikari talked about her feelings about being transferred to B. She said she was very surprised to be transferred to B along with Umetan and Nakkii.

5. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    This is winning.

[​IMG]

6. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Her handshake numbers are increasing a lot lately, awesome :^O^: She is one of those members that you start to like more with time. She didn't caught my eye when 14th gen first debuted, but recently is being all about Hikari haha

7. saykichoi

saykichoi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Twitter:
    saykichoi
    Hikari really did great on the last 2 akbingo episodes! I can't help but feel proud. hihi.
    And its's her first appearance in the show too :))

8. hitsugaya_

hitsugaya_ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hitsugaya775
    ah ... she looks so great in few last episode on akbingo ... :inlove::inlove::inlove:

9. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

I hope Hikari, Miki, Mion, Mako, Juri, Ryoka, Komiharu, Tano, Chiyori, Miichan

Will always be In AKBINGO

To Explode the audience with laughter.

:omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg:
    :omfg:

10. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

Am i the only person who's kami-oshi is Hashimoto Hikari? T.T

11. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Subbed Anta, Dare featuring Pika-chan (^_^)

Don't lose Hikari !

subbed by @Hydroyasai and me ( ᐛ )パァ

12. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Hikari undering Mayuyu for Team B's Green Flash?? :flower:

13. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

No! :D
    But I still suffer from dual-oshimen syndrome a bit. Hikari is my favourite member and the one who I want to support the most, but Miichan was my oshi for so long, I don't think I'll be able to let go of her completely until she graduates.

I stopped for a while, because Google+ stopped giving me nice RSS feeds to pull in, but I've got the system working again, so I'm once again translating Hikari's G+ entries over at AKBlogs http://www.akblogs.net/
    Also, I met her twice this week!! http://www.akblogs.net/en/blog_posts/40-akb48-photo-event-2015

14. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    So. Pikarin just, uh, announced her graduation...during her seitansai.

15. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  16. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Now this really sucks, just when I noticed this girl, I literally twitted today that there is something very attractive about her and I was paying attention to her seitansai, just so boom, grad announcement :fp: Only 18, around what age is safe to oshi a girl in this group? From 14 to 17? :glare:

17. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Probably another unranked and unpushed girl who have realised that she will never get attention and is doomed to be background for the top girls. Better leave now.

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is sad, already the 3rd graduation of a new gen in the past week, and 2nd graduation for a 14th gen, sigh... Hikari is a very nice member and I like seeing her in team B stages. How sad that she announce graduation in her birthday stage .___. It must have been difficult for her. 14th gen only has 6 members and Mitsuki/Hikari have been the less promoted and less popular. Now both of them announce graduation, it's like they "give up" in a way and honestly I can't blame the decision, because right now AKB's situation is not so good (for AKB-only members) and it's even more difficult for new gens. It almost feels like there's a mass graduation these days, I wonder if there will be more... Anyway, I wish the best for Hikari!

19. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Glad i saw her in Jakarta

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

its really sad to know Hikari announced graduation today during her seitansai. This is the 3rd graduation announced within 2 weeks. These recent graduation announcement during seitansai are too depressing. I wish her the best of luck in the future.