Iwasa Misaki (Wasamin) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Slick move on the "date proposal"... Keeping her on her toes, player. ;)

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Thanks for your latest write-up and when you do finally get a date with Wasamin we need a full report here, OK? ;)

(My own copy of the new single is on order and hopefully I'll get it by next weekend)

3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Recent Wasamin TV Appearance on ”Besto Ten"...

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Onyanko+Watarirouka Valentine Kiss (Wasamin and Lovetan with Kokusho Sayuri)

BTW, yesterday (Monday!) was furage day for Wasamin's single. Lots to talk about, so I will try to update as soon as I can.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  4. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Came across an article about Wasamin. (Dated 10 January 2017)

Google online T/L:-

" Singer Misaki Iwasa (21), a former member of AKB 48, released a single "Saba Highway" on Tuesday and held a memorial event at Sunshine City Fountain Square in Tokyo · Higashi Ikebukuro. In May last year I graduated from AKB and banned love affair, but revealed that the current situation is "rehabilitation first".

Love does not have anything ongoing, "serious! It is impatient" serious face. Because private life is "not doing anything but work, I am not playing in private, I have only my friends (AKB) members, I do not know how to contact a boy". "I do not have such a 21-year-old," she is recruiting a sense of crisis and seems to believe that rehabilitation for love is necessary.

New song "Saba Kaido" is the first single since I graduated AKB 48 in May last year. I swear that "This is the start feeling" hit the heartbreak. In the event of this day, we sang 4 songs including new songs, taste the shark's mackerel after the title.

Actually Iwasa is not good at mackerel. First of all it was a big hit by overcoming it! Although it was an enthusiastic challenge, "Although it was unexpectedly tasty! Although it was not the first step towards overcoming." While looking forward, the ideal man said, "I will eat mackerel instead of me People "cited.

Also, last year's Daisuke who greeted me for the first time after graduating from AKB says "I saw all the red and white singing fights". In AKB's plan for red and white selection, "When looking from the outside it was fresh whether it was such a feeling, which is serious when inside, but it was fun to watch and look great from the outside," she said. But what if I return to AKB? To the question of "I do not want to return 100%" was a bit challenging. "

Full article:- http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/12518998/

5. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
  6. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    a photobook sounds nice, wonder what kind of picture we will get, i hope it comes out as good as her music videos, this is her first one right??

7. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yes, it is her first solo photobook. She has done two DVDs, but neither of them were solo. One was with Komorin, the other was with Komorin, Micha, and MatsuNatsu.

Also, there is a sample photo on Wasamin's tweet. I highly highly doubt we will see anything risque, given she is an Enka artist.

BTW, @hermionepj1 , did you get your concert ticket?

8. inferno0748

inferno0748 Kenkyuusei

Congrats for her first solo photobook.
    i really want it but it seems like we can't get it through online shops like amazon.jp.

Anyways, nice event report.

9. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm hoping CDJapan pick this up!

10. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I'm thinking it will surely be available on normal buy sites. The preorder at Books 1st doesn't begin until January 28th, so perhaps it will show up on places like CDJapan that weekend.

Also, just putting this out there. At this point I have an extra first floor ticket for Wasamin's solo concert on the 29th. The show isn't sold out yet, so you can still get seats online (3rd floor for sure, not sure if 2nd floor sold out). But obviously the ticket I have is a lot better than that. It is a solo seat (not next to me). This was the original ticket I bought before I was able to secure an "ichigo seat" from one of the other fans. Let me know if you are interested.

11. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i didn't get it :/
    i most probably will not be in tokyo on the 29th, if i am, i hope there are still tickets left.

12. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @hermionepj1 Wasamin announced yesterday that the show is now officially sold out. Now last year it sold out too, but on the day of the show management announced that a limited amount of tickets came were available at the box office on a first come-first served basis. I checked YJA, and there were two tickets for sale. Anyway....

Saba Kaido Pre-release at Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Hamamatsucho, and Music Shop Dan, Higashi-Jujo (2017/01/09)
    Just to finish up Wasamin's release week. Actually, I ended up missing most of her release week due to my own personal commitments. After performing in Ikebukuro on the 6th, Wasamin went out of town to do events in Shizuoka and Nagoya. This was also the same weekend as the AKB48 handshake event, so many Wasafans ended up playing hooky and going to Makuhari Messe instead. Oh well, we would all make it up to her later on....

On Monday Wasamin performed in Hamamatsucho, along with Hayabusa in what seems to have become an annual event for Nagara Pro and Nippon Cultural Broadcasting. The Nagara Pro artists help out with their donation drive, appearing on radio AND answering phones for the day.

phone.jpg
    from Wasamin's blog

It is always fun to hear what songs Wasamin will perform with Hayabusa. Of course photos were not allowed, but Higashi-san, who often MCs Nagara Pro events, always allows us to take as many pics of him as we want.

IMG_5301.jpg

Hamamatsucho Setlist 12:00
    1. 365-ho no March (All)
    2. Hatsuzake (Wasamin)
    3. Saba Kaido (Wasamin)
    4. Go Go! Yokohama (Hayabusa)
    5. Eborebo (Hayabusa)
    6. Omatsuri Mambo (All)
    7. Yoi Uta (All)

IMG_5306.jpg

That led to the final "pre-order" event of the campaign later that day, at Music Shop Dan in Higashi-Jujo, which by the way is within walking distance from my apartment. (Well, if you count a 35-40 minute walk as "walking distance"). In between the events Wasafans were running around Tokyo picking up their pre-orders from the events at Asakusa, Akihabara, Ikebukuro, and Shinjuku. I didn't realize the shops would already have the CDs available, and only had my slip from Akiba Sofmap, so I picked all of mine up a couple days later.

Higashi-Jujo Setlist 17:00
    1. Mujineki
    2. Ishikari Banka
    3. Tokyo no Bus Girl
    4. Saba Kaido

IMG_5307.jpg

This event was also notable because 1) they ended up having the CD available, so it wasn't a pre-order event at all. Ultimately the Wasafans bought out the entire shop of every copy they had. Wasamin's manager was crying. It got pretty ridiculous, as the handshake session entered its third hour. Three guys just wouldn't stop. They kept going back to the cash register, over and over. (10 more copies please!) The rest of us were just watching, for like an hour. Finally, I got tired of watching, and turned to leave. But just as I went out the door I changed my mind, came back in, went up to the register, and bought two more copies. (Which made 10 for me that day) Wasamin saw this, and when I came up with my handshake ticket she "tearfully" exclaimed "Chris-san!?!?!?" I said to her "But I want Misaki-chan to have good sales!" This prompted a few other fans to follow suit, and eventually the shop sold out. I heard one of the other fans tell Wasamin that when he saw me go back up to the register, he decided to do it too. After it was FINALLY over we all celebrated at a local all-you-can-eat and drink yakiniku restaurant nearby.

Saba Kaido Debut Release Event and Press Event at Ikebukuro Sunshine City (2017/01/10)
    Someone asked this on the thread earlier, and frankly I don't have the answer. But this single's official release date was on Tuesday instead of the normal Wednesday. The only difference that make was that it debuted a day early on the pop singles chart (3rd place) Unfortunately my month long vacation ended on the 10th, and I had a very busy day scheduled. But this was the "big" release event, where they were not only giving away a bunch of prizes, but it was the only event where you could get the exclusive Saba Kaido clear file. I had a long break in the afternoon, so I ran over to Ikebukuro, and luckily the handshake session was still going on. So I grabbed three copies of the single and immediately queued up. Wasamin was like "You made it!!!" The previous day I had told her that I was going to be very late, and to please wait for me. Per usual, I didn't win any of the special prizes (A bunch of autographed Wasagoods, and a few NagaraPro goods) but I did get my Clear Files, so all was well.

IMG_5308.jpg
    Some of my Wasa-goods, clear files not pictured. That stack of stickers and autograph boards got a lot bigger later on in the week.

Setlist 14:00
    1. Hatsuzake
    2. Ishikari Banka
    3. Tokyo no Bus Girl
    4. Saba Kaido

Setlist 17:00
    1. Mujineki
    2. Futarizake
    3. Ringo no Uta
    4. Saba Kaido

Wasamin spent the next four days in Saitama, Ishikawa, Aichi, and Osaka, before returning for a final event on the outskirts of Western Tokyo...

Saba Kaido Release Event FINAL at Aeon Mall Sunrise, Hinode (2017/01/15)
    Wasamin's management has this amazing knack for finding the most random, out of the way malls for her to perform in. This was another one totally out in the boondocks. Actually, it wasn't THAT far from Central Tokyo, less than an hour from Shinjuku Station. (Not far from Yokota AFB) I had never even heard of the JR Itsukaichi Line (an alternate branch of the Ome Line) until I went to this event. Anyway, it was to be expected that the fans would go all out for this event, and for the late session that is exactly what they did.

IMG_5318.jpg

One little side-note, Monday was the deadline to mail in our requests from the Wasamin stamp cards. I had four cards left, so I was going to get a Saba Kaido pen and tote bag (I already got one pen earlier that week) I brought my little mailer to show to the other fans, just to make sure I did it right, and one of them asked "Why are you mailing in for the pen, Ishikawa-san still has some with her?" So for my next handshake I asked Wasamin's manager if this was true. She said it was, but they were in the back. She would bring one out to me later. Sure enough, later that afternoon Ishikawa-san came up to me "Here's your pen!" Cool, so I crossed that off of my little order form.

Setlist 13:00
    1. Mujineki
    2. Koisuru Fortune Cookie (Enka Version)
    3. Tokyo no Bus Girl
    4. Saba Kaido

Setlist 15:30
    1. Hatsuzake
    2. Toki no Nagare ni Miwo Makase
    3. Ringo no Uta
    4. Saba Kaido

The late event was when things really got crazy. First, they announced there would be a "scratch-off" contest where you could win a Wasamin autograph of anything you wanted, or a signed one-shot cheki. Most everyone was getting their Happi coats signed. (BTW, they also offered this prize at the late event at Sunshine City) But this offer had everyone scrambling to buy more CDs. In fact, I ended up doubling the amount I bought for the day. (8 total) But after all of those chances, I didn't win anything. Oh well. But again, there were a few people that bought a ton of CDs for this final event, and again the handshake session stretched to almost three hours. After all was said and done it was a great day for all, but there was one little issue...

There was one cheki left over. They were pretty sure they didn't miscount, which meant someone got a winning ticket and didn't cash it in. So after asking everyone to re-check their tickets, it was decided that Wasamin would play Janken against everyone for a chance to win the final cheki. And guess what....

IMG_5320.jpg
    I AM THE KING OF JANKEN!

Last week I won playing Janken with over 100 people against Akiyoshi at the AKB event, and now again, playing against Wasamin with at least 50-75 people. For me "luck" sort of works in mysterious ways. I never win the drawings for her autographed stuff, and Wasamin has even noticed it. Anyway, I went up to accept my prize from Wasamin. She made a little comment to the crowd that she was really happy that I won something, and that it was a "nice end to the campaign"

And at the end Saba Kaido finished 10th on the singles chart, 1st on the Enka chart, and sold over 10K copies. So a successful campaign.

Bring on the Wasamin Photobook!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  13. inferno0748

inferno0748 Kenkyuusei

another nice report.
    Still cannot go for her solo concert..... clashed with my personal schedule again.......

And I think the postman lost my Wasamin new year card. T_T

i think the first batch of photobook is only available via the special event.
    Please don't let it be another exclusive item like her calendar...... I want one too!!! OTL

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Highlights from the London Christmas Market...

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  17. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ^ that's a nice picture

turns out i am goin to be in town on the 29th, there are still tickets left for the three levels, got mine now!
    i somehow managed to figure out the 7-11 copy machine haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  19. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Iwasa Misaki 2nd Solo Concert Setlist

Special Ichigo Seat Rehearsal
    (Ichigo Seat holders entered then venue 90 minutes before the show, and were treated to a mini-live, plus high-touch)
    0/1. Mujineki
    MC
    0/2. Saba Kaido

Main Setlist
    1. Mujineki
    2. Gomen, ne Tokyo
    MC (Wasamin talks about the autographed "cheering flags" everyone in the audience received as a gift)
    [2nd Album Section]

3.1. Itako Hanayome-san
    3.2. Gakusei Jidai
    3.3. Ringo no Uta
    3.4. Kita no Hotaru
    MC (Wasamin promoting her upcoming PB)
    4. Ame no Bojo
    5. Wakare no Yokan
    6. Ikegami Sen
    MC (Promotion of her monthly Challenge Campaign, and future Nagara Pro events)
    7. Kyoto Kara Hakata Made
    VTR (History of Wasamin learning the guitar)
    [Wasamin solo acoustic guitar section)

8. Cosmos
    9. Cherry
    10. I Love You
    MC (Introducing photography corner, audience allowed to take photos for the next 7 songs)
    11. Toshishita no Otokonoko -3rd floor
    12. Touch - 2nd floor
    13. Niji wo Watatte - 1st floor right
    14. Watashi no Kare wa Hidarikiki - 1st floor right to center
    15. Natsu no Tobira - 1st Floor center to left
    16. Gakuen Tengoku - 1st floor left
    17. DESIRE - Stage
    MC (End of photography section, Wasamin takes a few requests for last minute poses)
    18. Moshimo Watashi ga Sore ni Sundeitara
    MC (Wasamin's Birthday!)
    19. Hatachi no Meguriai
    20. Hatsuzake
    (End Main Set)
    VTR (Summary of Wasamin's year since her first solo concert)
    EN 01. Tomonoura Bojou
    EN 02. Ishikari Banka
    Surprise Announcement: Wasamin's 3rd Solo Concert will be July 22-23 at Yomiuri Otemachi Hall
    En 03. Saba Kaido
    END

Notes: Tracks 4-17 are all songs she has either never performed before, or only performed at Fan Club Events
    Spotted in the audience: Tanabe Miku, Suzuki Mariya, Nonaka Misato, Tatsuya Makiho (according to fans. Tanamin is confirmed since I have seen her tweet about the show. Plus I saw her and Yannu myself)

I have a lot to talk about, but it is late, and I am tired. So I will have to save it for tomorrow. However, those of you who follow me on twitter can see some of the awesome photos I took!

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017