1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwasa Misaki (Wasamin) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Iwasa Misaki Internet Sign Event!

if the video does not show watch the video here

The first hour was Wasamin reading and reacting to the messages from people who bought CDs in the first round. Those CDs were sent out when the first event was postponed. She announced @David61 and I back to back, and even referenced us being friends. I'm not sure if I heard @sscrla being called, but I don't know what name he used. (I know his real name though) EDIT: Oh, she read us all back to back at around 34:30)

Hours 2-3 were her actually signing CDs for people who purchased CDs in the 2nd sale. I decided to be cute and use my full name (Christopher) mainly to have two different signatures. (I also considered using CK) But at first Wasamin wasn't sure if it was me or someone with a similar name. The fans in the chat (and I) were clearing it up for her, which she read a couple minutes later. (2:34)

Anyway, it was a cool event. Hopefully she has another one soon.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You scared me when I first read that you didn't hear my name! My only comment in my limited Japanese was that I had met her in San Francisco, which you can clearly hear. She seemed excited to have fans in London and San Francisco.

3. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yeah, I missed it the first time around because I was writing her a message at that moment, and when I heard her say San Francisco I assumed she was still talking about me. Plus, she sounded your name out in a strange way at first.

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @Cristafari Thanks so much for posting the video! It's great to hear my name read out and that all three of us were mentioned together. I'm even more sad now that I couldn't get to Japan at the end of last month as planned but hopefully there'll be a chance for me to travel there and meet Wasamin sometime in the next 12 months. In the meantime I'm still waiting for my signed copies to get to me, the package has made it to the UK but not yet to my local delivery office. Hopefully it'll arrive in the next couple of days.

5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Finally my package has arrived! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The "Net Cheki autograph session" is now posted on YT. It was another event postponed from April. It is just three plus hours of her signing chekis.

Note: the announcement link from April (on the previous page) actually works, but I figure it made sense to post it in the correct chronology.

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Utabito' has today published an online interview and a comment video with Wasamin about her new single:
    https://www.utabito.jp/insidestory/5067/

I'm putting a Google translation of the interview into the spoiler, maybe someone can produce something better ;):
    [Personal comment video] New score! Nippon no Uta -Uncut Edition- Misaki Iwasa "Blues for Right and Left Hands"

We asked about Misaki Iwasa's new score, "Blues for the Right and Left Hands".

This year is the 4th year since he graduated from AKB48 and started to work as an enka singer. This year, she produced the 9th single "Right-handed and left-handed blues" that sang a painful romance produced by Yasushi Akimoto. She told us a lot about music videos, recent addiction, current dreams.

iwasamisaki.jpg

--Please publicize the new song "Right-handed and left-handed blues"

This song is a melody with a pop song taste, and the lyrics are very sad songs. It's a song about the love of a sad adult: hug me with your right hand and protect your home with your left hand.

――How was it when you first heard the song title?

At first I was surprised. I wonder what I do with my right and left hands, no matter what (laughs). However, I think that the title is very important, and this time it has an impact that there is no more, so I think that some people may be interested in the title and listen to it, I think that this title was good. I will.

--Please tell me the points when singing in karaoke

This is a song with a fast tempo, and the words especially A melody are full of words, so if you express too much emotion first, you will not be able to get into the tempo well. So, I think A-melody should be tempo-conscious, do not sing too much, and let the chorus express its emotions.

――How was the music video shooting?

We shot around Asakusa. There was also a scene that started from Kaminarimon, passed Nakamise street, and got on a houseboat. The scene of the houseboat was difficult, and I rode it when the sun went down to set the night view in the background, but it was very windy. Meanwhile, I had a messy look (laughs).

--Please tell me that you are addicted recently

I try to do a little muscle training every day. In particular, there is a blank in training to train the core. I try to keep my elbows straight on the floor from head to toe and keep it for about a minute for 3 sets. I also do squats because they are good for energy and calorie consumption.
    In addition, I try to cook.

--Please tell us about your present dream

I want to grow up as a singer.
    Specifically, I have a dream to increase the number of fans of Misaki Iwasa so that I can tour around the country.

--Please give a message to the fans at the end.

Although I don't have many opportunities to directly listen to the songs right now, I will do my best to do what I can. I would like to deliver this song to everyone without rushing and taking a long time, so I would be very happy if you could listen to and sing this song with me during my time. I think that listening to and singing your favorite songs will make you feel very bright and fun, so I hope that everyone will spend their time together with the music while paying attention to their physical condition, and look forward to seeing you again in good spirits. Thank you for your continued support!

Broadcast information
    Broadcast Channel: CS Broadcast Channel Galaxy

Broadcast date and time: Sunday, June 7, 2020, 7:15 am and others

Program HP ⇒ https://www.ch-ginga.jp/movie-detail/index.php?film_id=19233

• Like Like x 4
  8. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Wasamin is holding another online cheki signing event next week!
    https://ameblo.jp/wasaminnn/entry-12606525070.html

Net Cheki Signing Session Volume 2

Wendesday July 8th
    1st session 14:00 JST, 2nd session 18:00 JST (you specify which session you want to be a part of at application)
    tickets available until Wednesday July 1st 10:00 JST

Tickets available via Live Pocket. Application process is roughly the same as the Limista application for the signed CDs
    https://t.livepocket.jp/e/iwasa_2020708

There are also special chekis if you buy more than 5, 10, 15.

9. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Iwasa Misaki YouTube Cheki Sign Event #2 (2020/07/08)

1st Part: 14:00

2nd Part: 18:00

This time management made it a bit more convenient to participate, using Live Pocket as opposed to a postal payment. Like most fans, I chose to participate in the evening part, which went for over three hours. The early event went for less than 90 minutes. I didn't go for the 5/10/15 cheki bonus, since my personal motivation was less about getting the chekis, and more about merely participating, which you could do just as easily with one cheki as you could with 5 or more.

That said, we had no idea how long the event would go, or where we were in the gueue. So I ended up watching almost all of the event. The other cute aspect of the event was their employing of a "green screen" to put various background scenes behind Wasamin.

My turn came around 1:42:40, or did it? She announced my name, and then stopped herself saying she made a mistake and announced someone else. I immediately commented "Eeehhhh?" which both she and Ichikawa-san reacted to. As expected, my turn was next. I mentioned in my purchase comment that I wanted to see her, and that I was wearing a mask every day, which she riffed on for the next couple of minutes while also reacting on my comments in the video thread.

Anyway, I should be receiving the chekis next week. I will post them when I get them

• Like Like x 4
  10. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    A Wasamin update...

First of all, it's a little bit late, but here are the two cheki Misaki-chan signed for me during the 2nd cheki signing event a couple weeks ago. They actually arrived the mail two days after the event.

IMG_0607.JPG IMG_0610.JPG

Second, Wasamin announced that she will be doing a livestream concert on E-plus.

https://eplus.jp/sf/detail/3301320001-P0030001

The concert will be held the evening of August 14th, and can be replayed through August 17th.
    Standard tickets are 2500 yen. There are also 3000 and 3500 yen options, but the additional price does not come with any benefits. It seems like it is merely a "donation" to Wasamin. Not sure what to make of that.

Virtual tickets are on sale now via E-plus. Unfortunately the E-plus system is very difficult to use by people living overseas. I know you need a Japanese address and phone number to register, and they send a confirmation text to your phone. As for overseas credit cards, I'm not sure. I paid via Family Mart.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I don't normally post random blog photos of Wasamin, but I thought thi sone was especially cute, what with her wearing tight jeans and a tight top. Not a look she often posts...

wasa1.jpg

Yesterday was the start of Obon, which I believe is what she is celebrating here. Despite there not really any festivals going on, I saw a lot of people in my neighborhood lighting fires in front of their homes last night. Anyway, tonight (2020/08/14) is her online live concert. For those with the ability, you can still purchase a ticket for the event.

https://eplus.jp/sf/detail/3301320001-P0030001

She is also doing another cheki session later on this month. These are a lot of fun, and not too difficult to sign up for. You can see the previous event videos higher up on this page.

https://t.livepocket.jp/e/iwasa_2020826

• Like Like x 4
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've recently become addicted to idols speaking my name from afar over video so I've bought two chekis for the later session (which will be at 10.00 am UK time so I'll be awake for that!). I'll put that in my calendar now. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Iwasa Misaki 1st Streaming Live ~Hanarete Ite mo Tsunagatte Iru~ (2020/08/14)

We finally got to see a live performance of Wasamin's new single. And the concert went off without too many glitches. There were some camera issues at the beginning, and her mic during MCs seemed to be a bit low. But aside from that, a tremendous success, at least from my vantage point. By the way, they didn't reveal the location of the concert shoot, but the stage setup was very familiar, so I am fairly certain I know where the show was performed.

wasa2.jpg

The concert was billed for 60 minutes, although it ultimately went for 75. It was pretty much a scaled down version of one of her usual solo concerts. It even had a guitar-portion in the setlist. Wasamin's MCs were for the most part about the virtual audience. By the way, they had recordings of fans cheering for her, which were hilarious, and made for repeated comic relief throughout the show. They also had a laptop set up at the side of the stage so Misaki-chan could read and react to fan comments between songs. Speaking of songs, here's the setlist...

Setlist
    1. Mujineki (1st single)
    MC
    2. Genki wo Dashite (9th single c/w)
    3. Futari no Umi no Monogatari (9th single c/w)
    MC
    4. Toshishita no Otokonoko (9th single c/w)
    5. Niji wo Watatte (9th single c/w)
    6. Hatsuzake (4th single)
    MC
    7. Senbon Zakura (3rd album)
    MC
    8. Tamashii no Refrain (3rd album)
    MC (Wasamin on guitar for songs 9-10)
    9. Marigold (Aimyon 2018) (new)
    10. 365-nichi no Kami Hikoki (AKB48)
    MC
    11. Migite to Hidarite no Blues (9th single)

End concert

wasa4.jpg

Most of the setlist was dedicated to her last two releases, the 3rd album and 9th single. However, she threw in AKB48's 365-nichi, which she has performed multiple times before. She also performed Aimyon's Marigold, which was the surprise song of the night. It's a very nice ballad.

Overall the concert was well-worth the relatively inexpensive price of admission, and it goes without saying Wasamin looked adorable. I am guessing we will see another streaming live in the not-so-distant future. As for the e-plus streaming platform, I give it a big thumbs up for quality.

wasa3.jpg

**All photos from Wasamin's official Twitter and blog

• Like Like x 2
  15. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Live Cheki Signing Session #3

Today was the third installment of Wasamin signing chekis for fans live on the Nagara Group YouTube channel Like last time, there were two sessions; one in the afternoon and one in the evening. I again chose the evening session, and again purchased two chekis, despite the theme of the day, which was a Chinese-style dress cheki for people who purchased five or more. These special chekis turned out to be really cute. Here are both sessions, the early one lasting just over and hour and the second just under three hours. Like most fans, I chose the 2nd session since I didn't plan on being home until after 5 p.m.

I didn't have to wait nearly as long as last time, my turn coming at 54:45. To my surprise, @David61 also purchased chekis, his turn coming at around 1:04:00. My comment basically talked about her TikTok and recent internet live concert. I also tossed in a "Woohoo" in the chat, which she got a kick out of. Anyway, another fun event.

This weekend she will be appearing on some pachinko promotion having to do with Futari no Umi no Monogatari. It should be fun watching Wasamin play pachinko.

• Like Like x 2
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @Cristafari I sent Wasamin a message in English in the live chat and she picked it up and read it out at 1:04:52. :D Maybe next time I might go for 5 chekis if she does something similar to this event.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    A few Wasa-updates...

First, my chekis from the latest internet event arrived a couple weeks ago.

IMG_0673.JPG

Second, they announced the re-release of Wasamin's ninth single, something they have been doing for a few releases now. It's the same A-side (Migite to Hidarite no Blues) but it comes with different c/w tracks and covers. The covers haven't been posted yet, but the tracklists have, here ya go...

Type A
    1. Migite to Hidarite no Blues
    2. Ito (Nakajima Miyuki, 1998)
    3. ETERNAL BLAZE (Nana Mizuki, 2005)
    4. Migite to Hidarite no Blues (Karaoke ver.)
    5, Migite to Hidarite no Blues (Tone-down Karaoke ver.)

Type B
    1. Migite to Hidarite no Blues
    2. Ito
    3. M (Princess Princess, 1989)
    4. Migite to Hidarite no Blues (Karaoke ver.)
    5, Migite to Hidarite no Blues (Tone-down Karaoke ver.)

These are all songs Wasamin has performed before. In fact, Ito appears as a live track on the re-release of Saba Kaido. Here are the original versions of the two "new" tracks, although all three of these songs are pretty well-known.

The new versions release October 21st.

Finally, Wasamin has scheduled two live even in October. The first is part of the "Three Friends Song Companins" series in Oji, Tokyo, which she has participated in twice before. She will be performing with Hayabusa and Tatsumi Yuuto (both are Nagara Group artists) Social distancing measures will be taken for the show, with spaced-out seating, mask requirement, temperatures taken, and anyone who is observed coughing excessively may be asked to leave. I won't be able to go, so not an issue for me...

She has also scheduled a Fan Club Halloween Party for Halloween night in Yokohama. The invitation also indicates Coronavirus preventative measures will be taken for this event. Now this is an event I absolutely want to attend. Her fan club events are always fun, and she always chooses the cutest cosplay.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My Wasamin chekis have just arrived, she's done very lovely signings on them and if she offers any for the next release I'll definitely be buying!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  19. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    New CD jacket covers for the re-release of Migite to Hidarite no Blues...

Type-A
    wasa11.jpg

Type-B
    wasa12.jpg

You can find CD details in the Soloist/Sub-Unit release section of the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3