1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwasa Misaki (Wasamin) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. ucla10

ucla10 Kenkyuusei

2. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

Re: Iwasa Misaki / Team A

OMG really ? I downloaded it a long time ago and never noticed she was performing in it :fp:
    By the way, like flaggy said, she appears a lot in this episode of Shukan AKB

Currently, and according to the AKB Ranker, Wasamin is my #7. I can't wait to see her in A6 and in Nusumareta Kuchibiru <3
    [​IMG]
    She's so cute and full of energy on stage, Ike wasamin o//

3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Wasamin on 3rd page is unacceptable. :cry:

Good luck in A6!

4. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^ Yeah, hopefully A6 will generate a little more activity in Wasamin's thread :)

5. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

I thought this was too cute not to share.

From Sasshi's blog:

http://ameblo.jp/sashihara-rino/entry-10602832986.html

2010-07-27 23:28:25
    かわいいわさみん

楽屋の冷蔵庫は長時間あけてると音が鳴り出すんです

ピーピーなるんですよ

そしたらわさみんが冷蔵庫に「ぁぁあーごめんなさぁい」って冷蔵庫に謝ってました

かわいい

Rough Translation
    2010-07-27 23:28:25
    Cute Wasamin

The refrigerator backstage, if you leave it open a long time, it makes a noise.

Beep Beep it started.

Then Wasamin to the refrigerator said, "Aaah I'm sorry!" and apologized to the refrigerator.

Cute

:D Wasamin. So freaking adorable! <3

Attached Files:

6. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
  7. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Wasamin is so cuute. It's hard to believe we're the same age. She's such a great dancer.

8. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

Wasamin moved up in my ranks of favorite members after I read on Haachan's blog that Wasamin is really good at singing enka! I must see her sing enka! [rock]

She's already special to me because her favorite song is the same as mine (End Roll)

9. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

While I was watching this A6 LOD (100831): http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?a ... rent=30701

I was under the impression that it wouldn't be anything too out of the ordinary as far as LODs go (no absent member or substitutions, etc), but then I got to Wasamin's introduction.

She talks about how she hasn't thought up of a catchphrase yet, and how Shiichan thought of one for her, one that apparently Wasamin thinks is embarassing.

After some persuasion from the members, she does it, and it goes something (roughly) like this:

Minna-san, hajimemashite. koko ichinensei Iwasa Misaki desu.

While it may seem normal, she actually sings out the "hajimemashite" part, with that deep beautiful enka voice of hers.

I'm watching this scene over and over again just to listen to her voice.

Wasamin really needs a solo/center unit (does she ever sub for one?).

Also, Shiichan is a genius.

10. aznnerd

aznnerd Kenkyuusei

That just finished downloading for me, definitely gonna be on the lookout for that part now.
    I agree, her voice is pretty nice to listen too.

11. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I love this girl! She's incredibly talented! Hopefully she'll get a good unit in A7 hahahaha (not that Hoshi is a bad song, but, it doesn't have Wasamin solo lines) :D In other news, if you want to see her in action, I recommend AKB Kagekidan Infinity. She has a relatively big part in that and it's what made me fall in love with her :inlove:

12. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

... I officially have a reason to clear out some files on my computer to download this LOD now! Thanks for the info, Wolfic!

Also, agreed-- +10 to Shiichan for suggesting that!

As far as I know, Wasamin's never subbed for a center or solo position in a unit. She has subbed in Kuchiutsushi no Chocolate and Renai kinshi jourei in previous stages, but never a center or solo unit, sadly. :(

13. ucla10

ucla10 Kenkyuusei

14. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Thanks for all the thanks!

As regrettable as it is, I don't think she kept the catchphrase.

I just recently watched Mocchi's birthday LOD (100913) and Wasamin didn't do that part in her intro.

While part of me kinda realized that this was maybe a one time thing, I was really hoping that she'd keep it so that I'd get to hear that amazing catchphrase at every A6 LOD.

15. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Even better, thanks! :)

The clip was amaaaaazing! Even if just for a little bit, we got to hear Wasamin's awesome enka-style voice! :inlove:

It is too bad that she didn't keep doing it in her MCs. Everyone reacted really positively when she did it in that show.

What I find funny about Wasamin as that she can be so shy about her singing on stage like that, but I know I've read somewhere that she said she's confident about her singing voice. It's like she knows she's good, but she's still reluctant to show it off!

16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

I just realized, Wasamin is in Lucky 7! She's in the performances on the LOD (in purple in the second one) and she's in the PV too. How did that happen?? Maybe she got the spot that was meant for Erena or something?

17. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

[​IMG]

You deserve that trophy, Wasamin.

(Click on thumbnail for bigger).

18. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

About the Lucky Seven thing, I think she replaced Myao. It sure felt great watching her in the PV and performance though :inlove:

Also, OMG she sang Amagi Goe in that karaoke contest! That's one of the most difficult enka songs I've heard [shock] I really want to listen to her singing this [clap]

19. higex66

higex66 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka

Wow she sang what??!! Hearing anyone that's not Ishikawa Sayuri sing that song well is awesome. It's one of those you do anything but just listen songs even if it is enka. That song and tsugarukaikyo fuyugeshiki. You go Wasamin!!! [rock]

20. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

She subbed for Atsuko's spot in Ude wo Kunde. It was amazing. o.o There's a link for it here in her thread at JPH!P.

I hadn't heard much of her voice before this, so I didn't know how much of a good singer she really was. <3