1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Graduated Team B - Kizaki Yuria (Yuria)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 24, 2010.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Happy Birthday Yuria :ome::ome:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Homma Hinata
    two of my oshi... :cute:

:ome::ome:HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURIA, PEACE.....:ome::ome:

• Like Like x 1
  4. kojimako

kojimako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    yuria will act in the stage play Ginmaku no Hate Ni, which will be performed from april 24-29 at Kinokuniya Hall and may 8th and 9th at Cool Japan Park Osaka TT Hall.
    ginmaku-no-hate-ni-poster.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Homma Hinata
    plus, I found this cool pic as she promotes the event on her IG
    kakkoi yuria.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. stv-wong

stv-wong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kizaki Yuria
    I went to Yuria's first fanclub event (Feb 3rd), it divided into 2 session, and I joined the first one. I glad i picked the first session because it was later revealed during her live streaming last week that the second session was so less genki than the first one. That one lady who often led the encore call for Yuria's sentasai in theater was also in the first session.

The event was held in Sumitomo Realty Building Roppongi, in one of the hall owned by DMM. It was pretty big hall, based on the seating, 1 session has around 250 audiences. The seat was decided by lottery and we pay when we were entering the room (3000 yen). I got lucky yet again because I was in the middle seat, second row, and the person in front of me couldn't come, so Yuria litterally stood in front of me for 1 and a half hour. :^O^:

They put some balloons for decorations, and because Yuria's birthday is in February, the balloons were a big 23 balloon and the other one has happy b'day written in it.

I have watched Yuria's butai, went to her handshake, so I know that she has quite a number of female fans. In fact, back then on her AKB days, girls in HS I went to were mostly there to see her. So being in that event didn't make me feel weird because other girls were there too. One woman seated at the front row even brought her little kid to the event! She has quite a big amount of young fans, and around 30 to 40% of the fans are girls. Some are still in highschool lol

The event started with a bts video of Yuria doing her usual catchphrase and the gap between the recording and what happened after was too cute. And the video continue with other bts of her recent works. And Yuria came in from the side door. We all cheered for her and shouting her name. And after a long time not seeing her toothy grin with my own eyes, I almost get cuteness overload.

She greeted us and asked how many had went to see her before and who is the first timer. And quite amazed there were some first timer ("eh, really? Why do you even come here? A... New fan? Thank you.")

Because they didn't provide a podium for her, the people on the backrows couldn't see her clearly so she stood throughout the event event though they prepared a chair for her. (Yuria sat down, "People at the back~ can y'all see me?" "No!" And she stood up again, laughing, "well, guess I have to stand now. Won't be fair if only the front rows can see me.")

Then she talked about the decorations and how she was actually worried if they can fill in the hall, but of course people came to see her. And mentioned about her birthday was soon, then she went, "...eh? I said my birthday is soon. No congrats or something?" And laughed when we all congratulated her. She talked about how time flied and can't imagine she would soon to be 23. One person shouted, "we know!" And Yuria laughed again, "of course you know. If you don't I dunno why you even here."

Then the event continued with Yuria answering the questions whe had written when applying for the events and there was also doorprize. Overall, I had a great time and Yuria made me realized again on why she is my forever Kami-oshi. Not just she was cute, I love how mature her way of thinking is, her dedication to her works, how she doesn't want fans to worry by carrying herself with dignity (no scandal or even just rumor throughout her idol career), and how she treats fans like her old friends. She didn't even try to 'fish' us, throughtout the event she joked, laughed (rather crudely) and showed that, yes, what we see in screens and magazines is the real Yuria. She said in the events that she is a pretty open person and that she has nothing to hide. And I love that.

I'll probably post about the q&a session and the doorprize later if someone interested, because it's getting too long.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    This is a good read senpai.. Can't wait for the Q&A.. :)
    & Arigatou for supporting her all this time.. Salute to U & all the girls there that u know being Yuria supporters til' now.. Otsukaresamadeshita.. :1st:
    Yuria fans is the BEST!!! Cheers.. :worthy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. stv-wong

stv-wong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kizaki Yuria
    Continuing from my post before, the q&a session was actually the first session after Yuria gave her opening talk, but the door prize session ended too fast, so they continued with another q&a. And in the middle of the second part, Yuria's manager, came to the front with a polaroid camera. They took 5 more chekis for added gifts. What funny was the manager said nothing even though Yuria talked to her. Just nodded or shook her head even though she was pretty talkative during Yuria's live streams. And Yuria teased her, "hey, why are you not saying anything? come on~ don't be so shy."

The gifts for door prizes were... What fans said as leftovers. It started with... 2 bags of mini rubber duckies. Which Yuria called as chick at first because of the yellow color. And the rubber duckies actually leftover presents from one of fanicon's events:^^;: well, at least Yuria had touched it? The first number she called took from the box is one amazing number. She even got surprised and looked a little excited to see the person. Toujours No. 0001. Too bad the person couldn't come. Some people cancelled their tickets because of the influenza outbreak.

Next prize, were 5 manga books from Yuria's collection. She had over 4000 mangas and sometimes she bought double copies because she thought she hadn't bought it. In other word, another... trash, if not for the signed cheki she put inside the manga. "You guys, listen, don't just take the cheki out and throw away the manga. These are very good manga. At least read it, okay?" What Yuria said while laughing because we went, "eeeeeh... Those are your trash..."

The next prizes were rather good IMO, two framed calligraphy made by Yuria. One has 正義 written in it and the other one I forgot. And, of course, combined with cheki in it too.

The last prize (or so we thought at that time) were cheki and the Dale hat she bought when she went to Disneyland with Ryoka and Renacchi :^^;: I wonder if they know she gave the matching hat to fan.

Throughout the number calling for doorprize, surprisingly almost 40% didn't answer even though the people who cancelled at last minute wasn't that much and Yuria also knew it so she joked, "wait... Are they really not present here or just don't want to receive the prize? It's just weird..."

And so after the Dale hat. The doorprize session ended. What planned to last 40 minutes ended in... 15 minutes lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    4000 manga.. What???????
    Well.. I once collect manga.. manhwa (korea) & manhua (china) too.. Got 2pcs 15-hole bookshelf full of it at home (not counted btw).. Nowdays becos the manga culture is kinda dead in my country so i just read online now.. ahahaha.. :^^;:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019 at 12:23 PM