1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kobayashi Kana (Kana) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Kazearashi, Jun 23, 2007.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Kana will never reach her goal of 1000 performances but she will forever hold the record of 925. No one can threaten that. Miichan is next with only 853.

2. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Nah, Miichan will not surpass it, not even close. And if Miichan can't with her 10 years, I don't think anyone will in a long, looooooong time.

3. jojo_reyed

jojo_reyed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    J6h6nx6n
    Just Bless her health problem for now OK :cry2:

4. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho

if the video does not show watch the video here
    (If it doesn't start right away, forward to 4:01)
    JIJIPRESS coverage about Kana's graduation and wCenter with Takamina during the encore.

This graduation is particularly painful, as she only ranked once in the Elections (I got very excited while watching that streaming, her reaction was so touching), and she could not complete her goal for 1000 shows - wonder what plans she has for the future now.

And it was painful to see how she barely danced on these performances, but yet she gave her best...my respects.

Hope she can keep the record with most performances even after her graduation, Kana deserves to leave a visible mark and be as respected as her fellow 2nd Gen comrades.

5. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

I cried a lot start from KuruKurupaa ..
    This song always Rank every year with full of fun and energetic dance.. and this time when she gave her scallion to some member with that face ... i can't hold my eyes :cry::cry::cry:

6. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    aww, Kobayashi Kana....the forgotten veteran. I wish she could leave on a high note :(

7. Sayaneemiori02

Sayaneemiori02 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Someone please give me the link during kacchan announce her graduation:(

8. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

sad.. no one talking about her graduation stage today in her thread
    [​IMG]

sotsugyo omedetou Kana chan. i pray for your success in the future:):):)

9. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

wait... Today?
    That's completely unexpected I was thinking it would be in mid-April :(
    A, who are the 2 girls in different clothes comparing to Team B standing next to her?
    I can see some Mariyannu?

10. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Congratulations on your graduation Kana! I really wanted to see her reach 1000 stage performances but she would have been in AKB for a long time. Wish her all the best!

11. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Did Kana performed the whole stage of her graduation stage?

12. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I saw a really long and heartfelt post on FB about her graduation today.

She was the theater queen - they are including tomorrow's special K show for her so her total will be 928 theater shows. I am so so sad she didn't get to 1000 :(

The post also compared the figures watching the LOD - some 900 odd each for Umechan and Sae... while Kaachan could only hit about 300 max at one point. It was nearer 100-150 for most of the show.

Despite the fact that she wasn't that stoked when I met her, I couldn't shake off my love for her, and I am sad to see her go, but I hope she finds something good to go on to :)

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Sorry about that. My bandwith can only hold so much live-stream one need to be sacrificed.

Kana was kinda disadvantaged here, but my original plan was to send her off tomorrow anyway. She shine brighter with her fellow ori-K,IMO

14. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    It is a hard time for any fan watching ones final performances, and for those who treasured 10 years of Kana the end came a bit sooner than hoped. I for one feel a bit emotional, but I will have Dvds and cds of team B and Kana's time in AKB.

I am sure AKB will look at the time of Kana and many members will strive to follow the inspiration she leaves AKB and sister groups, JKT48 is a group's social media posts whose I thought summed up the respect that all AKB's groups had respect for her dedication.

I wish her the best in the future and if she becomes any kind of public figure, I will be ready to support her 100%

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Maybe in AKB...but Shimono Yuki of HKT has 695 already and Tanaka Natsumi has over 600+ and she's still only 15 years old.

Me too. It's a pity her final AKB time was during a period of serious illness, I hope she recovers and goes on to other work she wants to do.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

with 5 teams in AKB48 theater (A,K,B,4, and 8) ...probably will be extremely difficult to reach Kana' s record.

HKT48 members performed in their theater...cant compare apple and orange

17. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

My last oshi ..T_T

and it's time to graduate from AKB..

Bye T_T

18. Rasberry

Rasberry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kobayashikana
    Mixed reaction, correct but... one cannot discount the fact that HKT48 theatre shows still require hard work and dedication. While there are 5 teams in AKB48's theatre, when Kana started this was not the case, so my praise to the HKT48 girls.

Kana though will always be theatre queen of Akiba. I respect that over 900 is huge, it gives all AKB girls a figure head and a goal to acheive. One of the other reasons that she deserves respect is that Kana for over 10 years performed and gave the shows her all, but had to live in the shadows of bigger names and even at graduation this is still the case. Just imagine being a top idol for 10 years and seeing other idols commanding the fans attention.

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nobody said HKT48 members doesnt have dedication/determination for theater work. they could end up breaking 1k record but they wont be breaking kana's record http://akiha176.web.fc2.com/akb48_003.html

Miichan probably could break it depends on when she will graduate

20. jojo_reyed

jojo_reyed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    J6h6nx6n
    the last from 2nd gen and original team K