1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Amina (Amina) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by yumestarlet, Nov 29, 2007.

1. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

Re: Sato Amina / Team B

It's awesome more and more people are paying attention to Amina and liking her more! Welcome new Amina fans! [rock]

Amina has the motherly aura huh?
    That or she just really likes to eat... even slugs :awesome:
    Although i think deep down she's smart and It might have been another way for her to get the spotlight back on her and not share with or stolen by another girl ;) ;)
    Either way she might have been the one doing the stealing by stealing the episode MVP [hehe]

2. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

Don't you think that it is a good time to be an Amina fan?
    I'm glad that she gets so much attention lately!

Last year at this time I was really frustrated. Although she always had many fans, she got little recognition. Then she was assigned to a new agency. At first I was not enthusiastic, but apparently it was worth it.

When I think about what happened during the last year, I feel really proud of Amina.
    She..
    1. ..got her own blog, which is now already a year old! I am grateful that so many of you have already translated it
    2. ..has appeared in various TV programs.
    3. ..is part of YJ7 I really want to see Amina doing karaoke and I love God Knows
    4. ..has been in a stage play and will be the lead in an upcoming one
    5. ..made it 18th in last years election and was the least pushed member out of all senbatsu girls
    6. ..is Undergirls front girl in the pre-election single [party]

To me, it's totally okay that Amina is not in senbatsu, because her position in Undergirls is what I always wanted. This is especially true, because she would have received so little screen time in 26nin senbatsu, I'd be angry again.

I just hope I get my copy in time to be able to vote for Amina.

Finally, I need to refer to this entry again:
    I remember to have been quite frustrated at the time, because I felt Amina was a sloppy performer. When I spoke about my thoughts here, I got some interesting feedback [hehe]
    In any case, Aminas entry made ​​me very happy :blush:

I needed to get this off my chest, because Amina is my oshi and, just once in a while, I feet the need to contribute something decent.

3. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

7. She came to Singapore! :p

I feel the same somehow. But if she somehow manages to get her popularity up and reach Senbatsu that would be brilliant.

I bring you good news! She actually slimmed down quite a bit! But she's still bigger compared to the other girls standing beside her lol.
    And more good news, she wasn't sloppy in her dancing during the 15 May Singapore concert. She was a little during the November Singapore concert so thats a huge improvement. She's putting in alot of effort into her dance this time. She still needs to work on the skill though lol.

I have always thought that being an oshi includes accepting her as herself and acknowledging whatever negative points she has. There's no point denying it. So yeah it was cool that you did that.

4. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

Agreed on all points!

5. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

zing on her weight! hahah.

she's never been the type to attention whore so i doubt it was calculated, good thing she's getting everyone's respect.

hopefully she nails the YJ7 karaoke thing. i really don't like seeing people do horrible at anything, and she seems to have a lot of confidence.

i find that the greatest fans to hang out with, whether its sports or entertainment industry... they know how to roll with the punches and take the bad with the good. the worst fans are the ones that are always angry at other fans and are blind to see their weakness. so it's good to be critical once in a while of who you like. =)

6. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

^
    Yeah, It's just not amina's character to direct attention on purpose.
    It's just my personal thoughts of what Amina might do because sometimes i hope:
    That inside all her fluffy loving girlish aura somewhere in there is a determined feisty non pushover
    who will fight back :lol:

7. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

she may not be in kachuusha...

but she got a very big role in hito no chikara!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMaxOXtsW6Y[/yt]

cool video.
    i didn't think i'd like UG but man they're all growing on me.

:inlove: satou amina / takayanagi akane / yamada nana :inlove:

8. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

If Amina stays in Senbatsu, then it's great.
    Let's hope management finally puts her in the PVs and show her in it!!

Damn management for ignoring Amina when it's the fans who voted her into senbatsu not you :angry: At least show her some R-E-S-P-E-C-T for all her hard work [nod]

If Amina is in UG, then it's great also.
    She may even be the Center in UG [party]

Whatever the outcome...
    Let's all support Amina [rock]

9. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Sometimes it saddens me to hear about all the stress these girls are under, sometimes self-inflicted. I do understand all about being in senbatsu. But sometimes, it seems as if they have forgotten that they are full-fledged members of AKB48, which in itself is no easy task. They may not be the most "popular" 20-something members as decided by management or fans, but they are still very talented girls who have earned their place in the group. It's like being upset you're not in the top 10 in medical school...hell, you got into medical school, didn't you?

10. aimoru

aimoru Kenkyuusei

Hello everyone, I just joined stage48 a few days ago~ Not sure how I want to start this, but I would like to take this moment to thank aakun for his lj entry trying to convince fans to vote for Sato Amina. I was very touched and felt quite emotional as I read. By the end of it I decided right then and there that I wanted to be a fan of Miss Sato Amina. I've already gone through all 36 pages of this thread, so I'd also like to thank all who translated, uploaded(even though 80% of the vids are dead/removed haha xD) and contributed to this thread. I really learned a lot the past few hours, and will continue learning as my love for this adorable girl continues to grow.
    ilu Amina, and Stage48!!

/edit: changed from "her" to "his". Sorry aakun :(

11. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

that's so nice ;__; <3 im glad

(and btw, im a guy..)

12. jocelyne03

jocelyne03 Kenkyuusei

^LOL ..second time I've seen this. I also thought you were a girl at first.

anyways yeah, thanks to the post you put up on LJ; it motivated me to look her up, now my eyes are like attracted to her more in shows, pvs etc. She's so adorable! ><

13. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the translation, joooooooooe , it is sincerely appreciated~
    I agree with your previous post on the way Amina writes, I find it to be her own style and just love it :cute:

Haven't had the chance to see the latest Akbingo but knowing that Amina appears is more than enough reason to! :cute:

14. p0uring

p0uring Kenkyuusei

Hello!~
    This is my first time posting in the Amina thread!
    She is one of my favorites because of many reasons, she is both cute and kind and talented.

She is so cute, especially whenever Danso occurs! ! !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. ladybirdjewel

ladybirdjewel Kenkyuusei

Amina is getting super popular here!

@aimoru

Wow, that's no small feat to read the entire thread. [clap] Let's continue to increase awareness of the awesomeness that is Amina!

16. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Watching her and Kasai is more fun than the Danso itself.

17. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Quoted for truth [hehe]

And yays to for Amina getting more fans [party]
    So great~ ;_____;

18. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

19. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

She looks so cute in those gifs :cute:

And I loved her reaction when she saw Danso. xD ♥

20. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

Puchi Puchimu 2011-05-24 17:20:22
    I don't know about my translation, it feels inaccurate but... what the heck? We've been trolled all this time? Satou Amina was wearing a wig this entire time?

I don't know what JK3 is easier. Jump Karaoke? But Iwasa Misaki isn't in it so... yeah. I don't understand it, haha.