1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Amina (Amina) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by yumestarlet, Nov 29, 2007.

1. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Re: Sato Amina / Team B

nothing really special was said

just stuff like "congratulations for wrapping up the filming, how was it?"
    "eh, you were filming?"
    "yeah, it was for moshidora 2 "what if the driver farted.""
    "oh yea it smelled terrible."

i like how she accepts the flowers and just looks around all happy like she doesn't care what it's for

2. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

OH lawd! Dragon Fujinami as a Kenkyuusei? Amina presenting? I must have this episode of Ariyoshi AKB...

And Ariyoshi is only 37... thought the dude was like 50!!!

3. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

What the hell :D

Thanks for sharing the link and the short translation, joooooooooe! I don't watch this series anymore, but this was really funny.

4. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

Surprised Egg 2011-06-06 22:25:51

5. aimoru

aimoru Kenkyuusei

Thanks joooooooooe for the translation!! I think it's really cute how she seems to have a motherly-kind of affection when she talks about the research students. "Great job, kids!" So cute and loving, Amina <3

I also laughed a little at "it's like a reception desk. )^o^(" Not sure how she came to that decision, but I thought it was really adorable x3~

Btw, does anyone know when the voting for YJ7 vs YM7 ends?
    I'm so curious to see who wins~

6. pado

pado Kenkyuusei

It's great she made it into senbatsu this election. Though truthfully I'd rather she be in UG where she would've received more exposure T_T......

7. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

:cry: :D ;) :p :hehe: :awesome: :tongue:
    No words can say how proud i am of amina fans right now!
    NO CHANGE HOWEVER SHE BEAT YUI AND THAT SAYS A LOT, NO AMOUNT OF PUSHING AND HYPING CAN BEAT THIS ORIGINAL UPSET GIRL!

8. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

my number 5 oshi..
    congratulation getting into senbatsu and keep your position...
    i wish god will give you a chance to be more and more popular..
    really can't understand why your popularity going down..
    [worried] [worried] [worried] [worried] :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    i'm never see any black hole in yourself
    but
    i'm really happy you still in senbatsu..
    i love you sato amina
    [party] [party] [party] [party]
    [clap] [clap] [clap]

9. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

Eeh, going down? She's still 18th and this year so many people voted for her!

I'm so glad so many people keep supporting Amina. Even if I only had 1 vote to cast, I'm happy I gave it Amina. She's such a great girl <3

CONGRATULATIONS, AMINA !!

10. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

there's too much crying and whining about the election and how people are panicking because someone dropped from #3 to #8, as if that means anything.

let's cheer everyone up with a blog!

Report 2011-06-09 23:09:56
    as always, red indicates spots where my translation is terrible.

11. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

Heh, that was fast, joooooooooe, thank you!

I guess undergirls front helped her keeping her position.

12. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

if you listen to the radio show, Amina is an ace on it. she's soooo good. she was on the first show i listened to and it makes everyone else's show seem terrible. i dunno how she does it but she makes everything flow smoothly, her voice is super clear, etc.

btw gyan i saw this post on the election thread:
    amina said in her election video that she just wanted to smile no matter what rank she got so it was there from the start.

remember in her first election she hit #8 unexpectedly
    in her second she fell to #18 and began her speech saying "wtf man, i was #8 and i couldn't do anything, now i'm #18, i don't know anymore, this sucks" and some fan had to scream out "#18 is good too!" for her to change her mind.

i think that was probably the pivotal moment for her to turn it around, which is why she didn't put so much weight in this year's election. (no joke intended!) take what you are given and make the best of it. yep yep. it's actually a pretty refreshing turn of maturity.

13. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

Thanks jooooooooe for the translations and the discussion.

LOL yes i am aware Amina pretty much accepted any rank and will just continue to work hard in AKB.
    She's really cool that way. [clap]
    Sometimes what i say in this fandom is really wishful thinking LOL I know the fighter and fiesty Amina is in there but she is also mature and realistic at the same time.
    I'd just like to think that maybe we can see real emotions out of the elections then politically correct answers.
    However as you pointed out, In this case Amina is most likely at peace with whatever rank she gets and probably realized 8th is difficult and may not even promote her as much to begin with. As a result most girls not just Amina just realizes that they will just have to do the best they can and shine in their own way regardless of senbatsu or rank. [nod]

14. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

I'm so happy for Amina, I think her place in Senbatsu is good <3 This girl is so awesome, I hope she could (in the future) get a little bit better place (maybe in the top 15? :3)

15. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

well, we did last election, right?
    now she's balling it up anyway. =)

I got the feeling she was much more satisfied to be part of Hito no Chikara than she was to be in the background of Heavy Rotation and Iiwake Maybe.

16. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I've never even really seen her in the Heavy Rotation video, it's that bad. I think it's great that she's #18. Given that other girls have been promoted over her, the fact that she's still senbatsu says a lot about how much her fans love and support her.

17. pado

pado Kenkyuusei

I think part of the reason we can't see her in the Heavy Rotation video was because her hairstyle changed. If you watch the PV for Shoujotachiyo, her hair is straight and jet black in one of the scenes. #18 is great, but i'd rather her be the center for UG, better than being pushed in the back for senbatsu.

18. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

You do have a point there.
    But I think it is very important for Amina to know that she has fans who vote for her and want her to make it to senbatsu. She is, by far, the least pushed girl out of the bunch (I mean those 21), but year after year she is able to maintain her sport there. I don't know, if the management will ever put Amina in senbatsu on its own accord, so I really want to support her when there is the election-single. Even if I'm annoyed about her being ignored so often, I can hope for her to make it at least once a year. Moreover, this year she really got her chance by being undergirls front girl. I mean, if the management really didn't want that, they could've just moved her position a little father to the back.
    She most likely won't get a lot of screen time but rather a few seconds, but we will be able to see her in TV performances and she'll probably get a few appearances on AKBingo or some other TV show.

And if that doesn't work, we can still watch sexy Amina in "DUMP SHOW" [hehe]

All in all, both positions - undergirls front and senbatsu - have their advantages, but for the upcoming single I'm so glad she is in senbatsu. It just means soo much to her and her fans to be able to make this achievement.

19. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

My first time here and all i have to say is

I'm so blood impressed by Amina and her fans [clap] [clap]

Reasons? I don't even have to say it. Everybody know why. :inlove:

20. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

^ Agreed!!! An amazing effort!!