Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. xiumitty

xiumitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    BNK48
    That's definitely true, but in the end there will always be negative people and positive people. Most international people will support it, which is one of the most influential factors for Korean groups. But knetz also play an important role -- ugh, things are so difficult. People need to start looking at voices, songs and personality, not nationality/ethnicity;;

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Pann & Nate are the GirlsChannel of Korea, so I wouldn’t take comments from either site seriously. Naver is where the relevancy is at.

Juri definitely helped bring hype to the group, so some sort of focus on her I could see being expected.

3. welp

welp Next Girls

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. nundi

nundi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Pann is just crazy fangirls territory, so please do not take it that seriously, also do not read netizenbuzz or pannchoa, the first because she only translate hate even if it has not many comments, and the last becuase they’re known to translate hate comments about other groups when they rival their faves so to make them look bad they will translate anything or even give fake info (it has happened)

5. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Wow, pre-debut appearance on Idol Room. This couldnt have happened unless Woolim pulled a few strings. Also to have a company senpai like Woohyun there to make it easier for Juri and her mates is a great move.

7. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

8. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Those dumb Knetz just trying to find excuses to come for her because she’s Japanese :fp::gavel:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Criticizing someone for making a lighthearted joke on a variety show. You neither have to understand Korean nor be a master at reading the atmosphere to see how this was just some playful banter.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Oh nvm, the comments are from TheQoo, a site even more irrelevant then Pann/Nate. Hmph Allkpop stay making stuff more then it is :wall:
    ——

Combined MV teasers

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  11. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori

Juri's media presentation

• Like Like x 1
  12. Midori

Midori Member

Already posted the group's thread, but here's the MV:

Juri's got good screentime and a decent amount of lines and time at center. It looks like she's getting a bit of a push actually, together with Yeonhee hand Dahyun. I was a little worried she might not get too many lines since she's probably not fluent in Korean yet, but the teasers assuaged my fears some and now the MV has made it clear that it's pretty fairly divided.

• Like Like x 1
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Love the song so far, will listen to the whole EP later.
    Her screen time and presence in the MV were brilliant - you can see she's really enjoying herself and putting everything into it. As has been said, right now she is the face most people will know, and that's good.
    The group as a whole does look very fresh, but it's still a really fun song and I'm just so hyped for Juri! So hyped. <3

15. welp

welp Next Girls

Lucid Dream

• Like Like x 3
  16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Congrats to Juri on her Kpop debut!

5367F291-EA46-4760-903A-61D05F7B3517.jpeg

17. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori

Rocket Punch's interview,

from mark minute 11 the media focuses on Juri

18. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

I guess the cheetah is because of nmb? [hehe] I checked the stuff you shared here and juri did nice overall; the mv screentime is divided somehow equally and juri has a decent amount of it.

EBXG0aBVAAEpdMk.jpeg

Mmnh, the tall one looks like have both, some visuals and vocal skills...and they probably want to push the blonde one as the group visual I guess? Juri is obviously the member with the most established fandom but in the long run I don't think is going to be like that. Anyway, nice work ;)

Btw, you guys should check the showcase.
    https://www.vlive.tv/video/142851

EBXG0zHUcAIXOcw.jpeg EBXG0ACVUAANB0T.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  19. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Grats Juri-yah saranghe!

20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Some idiot reporter thought it would be a good idea to ask Juri about her opinion on the current Japan-Korea boycott/conflict... :asdfgh:

At least it was handled well by the MC;

However, things went awry when one reporter asked Juri to comment on the ongoing South Korea-Japan trade and boycott issues. Rocket Punch's showcase host responded, "It's a sensitive issue, so it's too difficult to respond. I apologize and ask for your understanding. We'd be thankful if you only ask questions related to their album."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...ward-position-at-rocket-punchs-debut-showcase