1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Graduated Team B - Takahashi Juri (Juri)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. theobserver

theobserver Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Good question. I did like to think they did see each other as equals in seniority
    If Sakura and Shige's relationship be any guide, Sakura can certainly cope with someone who is outspoken, forward and brash. But Shige is on a different level, of course lolz

====

Good point. And don't forget this:
    jnq6q86wcjt11.jpg

Its one of the more endearing moments in PD48, esp. between a Japanese and Korean trainee.
    I can only speak for myself but it was one of the last memories of Juri prior to the last performance (Suki ni Nacchau Darou) and the finale
    Its probably etched in many an audience's mind (I'd like to think ahaha)

2. innosu

innosu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Seniority in Japan is almost always on debut date. But when you are close, it's different story, and a lot of thing got thrown out (case in point : MJ)

3. Nissl61

Nissl61 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    SM's new girl group will debut next year according to the financial docs from the beginning of the year. Their next major project this fall is obviously the Super M thing they're trying. The one other significant group that I can think of that could debut is Stone. ITZY should sweep the rookie awards, nominees should be ITZY, Everglow, Rocket Punch, Cherry Bullet, and... I dunno. There's like another dozen rookie groups I don't really see making it, as usual. Tough market.

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nissl61

Nissl61 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Juri at the first fanmeet

juri_hands.jpeg juri hmm.jpeg juri_heart.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  7. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    she gonna be okay in there? just watched asian boss and i heard things r gettin worse

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

S.M can adjust the timetable for its new girl group project all the time. I remember seeing that a famous choreographer said she was working with S.M's new girl group from few months ago. That's how another round of new girl group rumor started. SuperM is an American project. It should not affect on S.M's Korean based project.

I hope it come true. I'm dying to see Natty's striking dance move. Anyway, I don't think the group will do great right off the bat and, like Fromis-9, will take some time to rise.

May you check out 1 or 2 fancams on Rocket Punch? You will know the answer to your question if you do pay attention to the group.

9. biboloxo

biboloxo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She is fine. Working hard as usual.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nissl61

Nissl61 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Rashbell

Rashbell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    https://www.vlive.tv/video/144523

Idol Radio's random (?) dance challenge

that 2 months of everyday training from Woollim made Juri this good in dancing? yeah, they could've practiced those songs that they danced earlier, but to execute this synchronized with the rest is a feat

PS. this brings me back to one of her interview (not really sure if an interview or what) that she want's to be on "K" cause she really want to dance, but still lacking skill and confidence, now look at her, member of a group under an entertainment known for groups with dance synchronization.

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    bim bam bum is really a very good debut songs. the double choruses is really make it unique as it makes the song sounds less repititive. and juri blends well so far. the dance is simple but juri already learn syncronization which is one of important thing in kpop.

13. ShulQ

ShulQ Kenkyuusei

14. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

Surely, this mini performance was practiced dozens of times.

Synchronicity is not a skill but it always takes hours of practice. K-pop idols are in sync because they spend countless hours on every smallest performances. AKB will be in sync too if the member takes equally much time to practice. The dance is not that simple and you can spot that Juri has a lot to improve on her dance skill. For example, her footwork is not as quick as others and can be milliseconds late. Does she possess scoliosis? Her torso badly lacks flexibility. She can't even bow down low.

15. theobserver

theobserver Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    In my personal experience, I think its called age :chuffed:

16. Rashbell

Rashbell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    lol, a near 22 y/o is not that old yet that she's having a hard time bowing down :lol::lol: (kinda miss the funny emote/rating in this forum)

i think her low bow is a habit, as far as i remember in AKB, they just did a full bow after the stage or concert, i don't remember them bowing after their greetings unlike kpop idols that bow after greetings, it might also be the culture practice (not entirely sure about this :p )

17. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

Yes. If age makes her unable to bow low, her bone must be 50 years old.

I don't think it has to do with culture. I remember seeing Japanese IZ*One's members bowed down slower than their Korean teammates sometimes in early days, as if they realized they had to bow after seeing the Korean did, but that's a different case.

Scoliosis is not rare of a symptom, something like 1 in 100, more common in women. You may think it's easily noticeable but, in most cases, it is not without x-ray film.

18. broz0rs

broz0rs Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Idol Room with Rocket Punch (English subs)

• Like Like x 3
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    MJ Love still exists (from Mako's instastory).

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 2.24.17 AM.png

• Like Like x 2
  20. Rashbell

Rashbell Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Capture.JPG

forgot where did i saw the photo card from the album, its much clearer there, but Juri's sign contains an "M" before "Juri"

"M" for Mako :p :p

well it just how i interpret her sign when i first saw it :D :D

• Like Like x 3