1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Uchiyama Natsuki (Nakky) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Tell that to Goudo Saki.

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    ? Tell me please. I don't know anything about her more that she is also graduating.

3. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Goudo saki has never ranked, but did appear in the prior 2 ske48 singles. In contrast nakky has ranked twice and never appeared on an A side.

There is no barometer of measuring rank to A side or push success.

Probably better for her to go to college.

4. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    And that's what I mean, a girl can rank high without getting attention or an unranked girl can get a lot of attention.

5. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    True, but attention includes television time and or media appearances. Nakky had relative success, but fan supports drove her popularity.

6. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Oh man, where do I begin? My two favorites from two different groups announced their graduations in less than a week!

That said, while I am said that Nakky's graduating, I have nothing but praise and respect for how she went about being an idol, with that bright smile of hers, and getting new fans despite not being a pushed member. I just feel bad I decided to follow her too late, even when her "Kenpo-shugi" last year really, really impressed me (knowing your country's constitution by heart is no simple feat). She's a very smart girl, and it takes a lot of courage to leave a career she seems to be doing quite well, considering.

7. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    I am utterly devastated by this news. I loved her smile and her charm, plus her character was second to none. AKB48 ignores these bright lights and I believe that it'll come back to haunt them. Personally I think that allowing so many huge gens in really hurt the group (and girls) in the long run. Whatever happened to cuts during KKS? Seventh gen only had 2 girls! Stop hording these talented girls for no reason since you won't even use them, Aki-P. :asdfgh:

8. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    sixth gen, not seventh. But I see your point.

9. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Yeah sorry, it was early.

10. digital clone

digital clone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    It is really disappointing to see Nakky Fever end so soon. She was so cute and her character was so fun to watch.

11. firthyn

firthyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I really wish we could still see more of Nakky... especially as an international fan, it's really hard to see her at all, since she almost never appears on tv ;_; I will miss seeing her bright smile...

12. mythzssu

mythzssu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    Damnit when I started to liking her, and found out she's graduating :"< she is so cute with her round eyes and her bright smile... I hope she'll be successful girl outside akb! :)

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nakky posted this photo standing in front of a Xmas tree.....i wonder when they will announce her graduation date.

[​IMG]

I was re-watching Naachan's seitansai and when Nakky read her own letter to Naachan, she mentioned Nanakky (Nana & Nakky) which was a nice touch. I feel like Nakky is probably the closest member to Naachan in the 14th gen.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
  14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    It's best for her to graduate on the end of January. Just so that she could reach coming of age and Request Hour.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

I hope she could stay til AKB Kohaku event.

Nakky and Takamina 2shot at the last handshake event (11-23-2015)

[​IMG]

omg...kenpou sighted !!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  16. GOBlue

GOBlue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I've been so busy I never had a chance to comment on Natsuki graduating. I only became a fan of hers after MG4 and I'm sad to see her go. However she seems very intelligent and she has a passion for the Japanese constitution and getting young people interested in it, so I think she should continue her education and I bet one day we could see her enter politics.

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here is a photo of Nakky from Kin no Hane wo Motsu Hito yo (Team B MV).
    I wonder when they will release Nakky's graduation date.....I think it will probably be in Jan 2016 because there arent too many Team B stage left in this month....

[​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/sizuk_yuasa/status/674612365212577792

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  19. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

^
    The questions seem pretty tough too. I think she's the youngest? I stopped watching after she got eliminated.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016