1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Umeta Ayano (Umetan) / 13th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Bumping this thread to get more Umetan love. ;)

She's only updating her G+ every couple of weeks at the moment, which I find slightly worrying... but her theater performances still look good and I'm still totally in love with her. <3

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Might as well post this since the thread is being "bumped". There is a recent talk about Umetan here http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/49579525.html (Japanese)
    basically Nishino mentioned someting about "growth" at recent Boku no Taiyou performance. You know what it is about when you go to the link :p

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I noticed that in the Boko no Taiyou stages too, it's also evident when they wear the tight white school shirts at the start of the stage.

Now if only some gravure mags would be her some shoots she'd definitely grow in popularity :D

4. tkmntoastie

tkmntoastie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  5. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    DEVASTATED.
    Oh my god no :(
    Goddamnit.
    I am literally just full of sad and negative emotions at this.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

6. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Ahhh no I really like Umetan. Just like Aigasa Moe I can't blame her though :( Will we see more 13th gens leaving now? :( She's been #2 in B's shows whenever Yuria is not around too.

7. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

One more member gen 13, so sad :(But no surprise, Umetan isn't popularity

8. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I reckon we will see other 13th Gens announcing. If you look at who is regularly utilised and included from the gen, it's a wonder more of them haven't gotten sick of being skipped over and announced already.

She's a fantastic performer, great singer, she was absolutely lovely and stunning when I met her... but as usual that isn't enough.

9. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    It's already hinted since Uchiyama Natsuki announced graduation. Now all last row members of Seijun Philosophy have graduated.

To think she announced it at the same time as Kurokawa Hazuki...

EDIT: I realized that Haako will graduate first:eek: Umetan's last activity date is on March.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She's all of those things but selling handshakes is a central part of the job and for whatever reasons it just didn't happen for her. I think maybe because when she started she was shy and quiet she didn't get any initial push.

But she's blossomed and improved so much over the last couple of years, she's just so good, her singing voice is nice, her dancing is great and she's so damn pretty, it feels unfair that she just didn't get any kind of a break. Just one gravure job (or something) could have gotten her noticed, just look at the recent success of Yuttan of HKT but (it seems like) the theater girls of AKB just don't have anyone in management promoting them the way management of HKT does (if feels like even the theater girls there have a chance).

I feel kind of sick after hearing this news.

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Such a waste. But it's better to leave instead of becoming too stagnant. AKB doesn't have more to offer her and they're not really interested in getting anything from her.

12. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Such sad news again :cry: I like her just as much as I like Moechan and they're both so talented! It's a shame they never got anything.
    The end of 2016 is getting sadder and sadder with these announcements! But I understand her just as much as Moe, if you never get a chance you get frustrated and don't want to waste even more time.

I just wish her all the best after graduation in whatever she chooses to do! Good luck Umetan!!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I reckon she is in third year of High School, just like Kurokawa, right?

Then she make a right decision. Congraduation!

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  15. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    On another note, why did Aigasa's graduation get noticed by natalie.mu whereas Umetan's graduation did not?

16. Rurouni

http://natalie.mu/music/news/209417

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    But Haako's wasn't covered...

18. Rurouni

19. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Umetan graduated yesterday. The 13th gens (including Moe) appeared, and Naachan, Mikichan, and Nozawa Rena all showed up and did backdancing for Idol Nante Yobanaide. The 13th gens performed Sakuranbo to Kodoku and everyone did Give Me Five.

And now today Ryoka has announced grad as well. 13th gens dropping like flies :(

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls