Graduated Team B - Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. JPN48

JPN48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    渡辺麻友 / 宮脇咲良
    Today, minna no mesen o itadaki-Mayuyu!

Hapoy birthday! :ome::ome::ome:

2. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

My internet stopped working earlier today so I decided to watch Mayuyu's birthday stage from 2013. What a coincidence her birthday was a couple of days ago.

• Like Like x 1
  3. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I hope my internet doesn't stop working anytime soon. When you're stuck in self-quarantine, the net becomes your best friend.

4. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Worry about the power going out. Now that's hard mode.

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Upcoming Girls

I was though she will show up during her birthday, posted something in her insta or twitter just to give us a little update about her currently days..but nothing happen

6. 48 group fan

48 group fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murakawabibian
    Any updates about Mayu?

• Like Like x 1
  7. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Every now and then a Japanese media outlet publishes a speculative article about her current whereabouts but I haven't yet seen anything which I'd consider to be reliable. This is the most recent one I've seen, it was publshed on 4/28 by Merumo:

https://news.merumo.ne.jp/article/genre/9672886

I'm just posting it as an example of the type of article which has cropped up recently, I'm not suggesting that any of it is accurate. I've put a Google translation into the spoiler:
    Former "AKB48" Watanabe Mayu "I'm sick" Long vacation? Is it because of trouble with actress A ...

Although it has been forgotten due to the coronary erosion, the movement of Watanabe Mayu , who is the former " AKB48 " "Mayuyu", has not been transmitted yet.

"Since last September, I haven't had any work at all. I didn't update my SNS, I posted on Twitter at the beginning of the year as "Happy New Year". Even if I look at the office's home page, there is nothing in the future. The reason is I can't read it at all. "(Entertainment writer)

However, what I know is that the operation of the fan club was suspended at the end of September last year. The affiliated office has announced, "We have not been able to update the content to satisfy everyone."

“Fan clubs are the lifeline that connects Mayuyu and the fans. In addition, there are membership fees, and they should be an important source of income for the office. The fact that they do not work and the fan clubs are not active is what she is currently doing. I'm not making a profit in that place. It may be that I can't actually get a job. ”(The same writer)

. There is also a view that not only work, but also the relationship with the office was shaken for some reason, and activities were stopped.

Is long-term leave mentally disturbing?

"A long time ago, Kahara Tomomi made a series of strange acts due to mental anxiety. After canceling the contract with the office, it took five years to return. Kahara was not only a strange activity, but also talking and incoherence, so the office also canceled the contract. MayuYu, I don't think there is such a trouble ... ”(person related to the entertainment professional)

Watanabe, but the strange story has not been transmitted. However, there is a story that there is a subtle anxiety in the mental aspect.

"When I became a solo in 2018, I said that I was free to do AKB, and that the group was better." AKB is a big house, but it is a signboard, so please give your own opinion. However, she became a solo and had to adapt to an entertainer she didn't know at all.Last year, she appeared in NHK 's serial television novel "Natsuzora." Mayuyu is a pure culture system of idol. Mayuyu is naive and may not be able to move due to interpersonal relationships. There is also a theory of withdrawal, it seems that there is a possibility that it will be a longer vacation as it is (Same as the person concerned)

I'm worried about Watanabe's future, but I wonder if she will take any action.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Yukirin is all over YouTube these days answering questions. Hasn't anyone asked her about her oldest and dearest friend? If the giraffe honestly doesn't know where Mayuyu is, them I would begin to get seriously concerned.

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another article about Mayu has appeared today on the website of 'Cyzo Woman', again it may be pure speculation but it's suggested that her disappearance is due to poor relations with her management company Ogi and a dissatisfaction with the jobs they've offered her:
    https://www.cyzowoman.com/2020/05/post_284190_1.html
    Former AKB48 / Mayu Watanabe, resume of entertainment activities is “desperate”! Wake said to be "same as Tomomi Kahara for a while"

Former AKB 48 Mayu Watanabe, who has been unable to see any noticeable activity these days . Her Twitter hasn't moved since she updated on New Year's Day this year, and fans are worried, but according to the people concerned, "Currently, it is hopeless to resume entertainment activities."

" Watanabe, who graduated from AKB with participation in the" 68th NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen "in 2017, has continued her activities as a solo singer and actress since then . However, NHK TV series broadcast until September last year. After the appearance of the novel "Natsuzora", there is no new job, and Twitter has only tweeted "Akeome" on January 1st this year. "(Entertainment writer)

Watanabe is a music program called "UTAGE!" Which started regular broadcasting in 2014. ( TBS system) as a progress assistant, has continued to appear even after the irregular broadcast in 16 years, but absent due to" bad physical condition "in the broadcast this February. For this reason, the news site "Daily Shincho" delivered on March 7 reported that it was not the intention of TBS but "the convenience of Watanabe side".

"It's been a few months since I didn't understand Watanabe's trends. Nowadays, although the commercial for the lactic acid bacteria drink" Yakult ", which Watanabe is using, is barely flowing, at the end of this broadcasting period, it finally disappears from the front stage. Especially, the fan's biggest concern is her physical condition, but she is in good health and is in contact with close associates, but Watanabe's resumption of entertainment is desperate. It's a situation like this "(TV station official)

Looking at the background of Watanabe's lack of activity, an "office problem" emerged.

"She hasn't had a good relationship with her production office, Ogi, for some time now, and all the offers she says are all NG, and as a result, she lost her job at all ... By the way, Tomomi Kahara of the same office was in a similar situation for a while.Kabara canceled the contract in 2007 and re-contracted in 2012, but after that, he continued to operate smoothly, but 18 I had been told that I would almost stop working around this year and retire as it was, when I said, “The office does not“ cut ”Kahara, but he says he wants to quit”. It is said that it is a situation that cannot be stopped, ”and Watanabe probably feels like this. In the case of Kahara, she gradually started to resume her activities, but there is no sign that Watanabe will start full-scale activities again. ”

Will Watanabe leave the entertainment world as it is?

• Informative Informative x 3
  10. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Ohta Pro, your time is now.

• Like Like x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A few days ago I posted on Yukirin's thread a video of an Instagram live which she had with Umemura Hinako, the drummer from SILENT SIREN. According to an article published today by ENTAMEGA, Umemura asked Yukirin about Mayu:
    https://entamega.com/40843

Her reply was "仲が良すぎるとわざわざ報告もしないし連絡もしない。まゆは昔からそういう関係" which Google is translating as "I don't bother to report or contact when I'm too close. Mayu has always been such a relationship." Umemura's reply was simply "そっか" which is "sokka", a colloquial form of "sou desu ka" meaning "is that so?".

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. RedBug

RedBug Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If Yukirin do tell where Mayuyu is while Mayuyu herself won't, then I would begin to get seriously concerned about their friendship.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Copyninja

Copyninja Kenkyuusei

For the last time, she is a dachshund, not a giraffe!

14. Copyninja

Copyninja Kenkyuusei

The sister (I guess) of an old hardcore Mayu fan who died many years ago abused the guy's twitter account to ask her where she is. "my dead bro would be worried" like f off. D:

She probably has her reasons if she disappeared by her own will. What people could/should do is send her supportive mails.

And maybe short guides on how to find the exist of manga shops. For all we know she's been reading all of them and lost track of time!

15. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    regardless, with how much potential income she is losing by the day being inactive, its probably safe to assume that she had settled with somebody stable who can aptly provide, less she becomes yet another youtuber