1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Akazawa Hono (Honori) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Feb 20, 2012.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

AKAZAWA HONO

[​IMG]

Team: Kenkyuusei
    Name: Akazawa Hono (赤澤萌乃)
    Nickname: Honori (ほのり)
    Birthdate: January 29, 1997
    Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
    Height: -
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku
    Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/theme-10049958438.html

Singles Participated In
    -

Stage Units
    -

2. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Akazawa Hono <3 for me,she doesn't stand out so much in teather performance. But, I saw photos about her, and I found out that is girl is so cute <3

3. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Only one post for her? What? She is one of the best members in the ALL48 groups <3 I hope Kikyou ranks on the next NMB Request Hour. She has good handshake numbers, a good spot in Team BII and some media exposure (especially with gravure), but I don't see a lot of international fans for her...

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Shit shit shit >_> This is worse than I imagined.

Apparently she's injured and decided to just pack it in. She wanted the senshuuraku for B2 to be her last stage despite the advice from her doctor. The staff suggested for her to take an injury break but she turned them down because she didn't want the uncertainty. Says she's happy that she got to perform onstage at Request Hour and at the end with B2.

Honori ;_;

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I just read the shihainin blog, it says she's been injured for a while and through discussion with her doctors and parents, they decided it would be best for her to quit. She says they suggested she take an injury break but she turned them down.

Honori's been suspected of being in line to quit ever since she didn't apply for the senkyo and her handshake events mysteriously selling out instantly. I hoped at the very worst that she'd just take a break but instead she graduates without even a final show ;_;

6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    One of the prettiest girls in BII :(

@zeroshiki

I wonder what's the relation between her handshake slots selling well & her graduating? Do you mean her fans had been bulk-buying her slots because she gave off graduating signs?

7. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    You have to respect that she didn't announce during the senshuuraku so as not to spoil the end of BII's run. Quite bittersweet though. I know we'd theorised that the reason her handshakes had sold out was because everyone saw it coming and so panic bought her slots incase she announced graduation so as to guarantee themselves a chance to say goodbye, but it seems that maybe they put them as 6/6 so people couldn't apply.

8. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    She really was a trooper, and I'm glad she made it to the BII Senshuuraku. With her PV screentime in Teppoutai I had possibly thought she going to be the next big thing from BII after Yuuri and whatnot, but I guess she had other things that she had to deal with.

The timing of her departure is also rough as stages and teams are ending left and right because there is no pomp and circumstance, but I'm glad she was able to leave on her own terms without ruining the end of BII.

9. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Sad to hear her go, and moreso without a ceremony and a final show. Isn't she like the 7th member to leave NMB this year? :(

Most important thing for now is for her to recover from her injury and get some rest. I'm not sure if she already has plans for the immediate future but at the moment she still has school to take care of. If she's made up her mind to graduate awhile ago then she's probably already set some future goals for herself, like Rippi.

I just noticed her blog is still up. Hope she opens up to fans more before it gets closed.

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I am really broken up about this graduation. We've had a "big" graduation this year with Shimarena but nothing like this where the fans weren't even given the chance to say goodbye to her. I really liked Honori and enjoyed reading her blogs quite a bit. I remember watching my first B2 show with the objective of looking for Shuu but being very taken by Honori. Namba will be just a little bit less bright with her gone :( :( :(

The speculation was that, like Shimarena's, chara-ani was instructed to fake the sell out so no one could apply for her handshake slots anymore since she wouldn't be there anyway.

I think she's done with the blog and G+. She apparently sent a really heartfelt mobile mail yesterday apologizing to her fans for it ending like this but she wanted to end with B2 and the show schedules didn't work out.

The Teppotai curse lives on, I guess :(

11. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    She got a lot of pop during the senshuuraku so I was wondering if it was the fans trying really hard to convince her to stay.

It's strange seeing Rippi on G+ wishing Honori good luck.

I can't say that Honori was among my favorites, but I liked her talking voice for some reason. I also think she had a great deal of potential and was definitely a looker, and it's really sad that it had to go down like this with her injury or sickness or whatever it is. And like I said... people who graduate without realizing their potential are always the saddest graduations.

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The Kikyou unit saw 3 of its members graduate. What a terrible way for the unit to end.

Honori posted this in her last blog.

These are lyrics from Kikyou (Homecoming). I remember when Tadaima Renaichuu started and the joke was that Honori is from Osaka so how can she go "home" in Kikyou and she said that to her, the Namba theater will always be her home so she sings Kikyou to it. :cry2::cry2::cry2:

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I usually don't do translations but I wanted to at least give international fans a chance to read Honori's last blog and , I dunno, at least show people just how much this is a loss to NMB.

14. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    Ugh, this is so sad. I don't follow NMB very closely, but they did an event in Fukuoka on a day I happened to be there and I got to do a high touch since I bought the single. She was last in the line so there was a tiny bit more time and she told me "Thank you!" in English and seemed so happy. It stuck with me (more than seeing any of the other members there did) and since then I've been noticing her more. When she didn't apply for the sousenkyo I saw this coming but I wasn't expecting anything like this. I hope she recovers quickly from whatever health issues she is having and I give her a lot of credit for sticking it out for as long as she did.

Edit to reply to below- Yep, that must have been it. I found out about it at the last minute from @ithebigc so I'm not 100% sure what the event itself was but there was definitely a lot of Yamada Denki stuff there so I'm guessing that's right.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yamada Denki event?

Honori is famous for being very good with the fans :(

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I see this is now in the graduated members section :(

Chihhi accidentally revealed that Honori's injury is with her foot. At least its not an illness but an injury that can eventually be healed so that's a load off my mind.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  17. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

That's good to hear. She'll recover soon enough. Still, she'll be missed.

18. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Here's a nice pic of Honori from Shu's G+

[​IMG]

19. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I'll also not forget when I got a chanced to have a 2shot with her. She greeted me with a warm smile and was very sweet. Here is our photo

image.jpeg

20. Marx

Marx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana